Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Trannys....WTF!?

Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:58 pm

Has anyone else noticed a lot of extra phaggy shit this month? Good God it's disgusting. I was flipping through channels last night and they had on new celebrity dating game....and it was three dudes trying to win a date with another dude....the blonde loudmouth phag from "Queer Eye." How sad is it that phaggotry has permeated our society to the point a dude like me is aware of where that homo received a small amount of fame?

Anyways, this shit just about made me vomit so I thought I'd share it with you. Oh, and guess what?! New Zealand has a women's weightlifter that's really a guy who's competing or trying to compete on their national team for the Olympics. I bet Vegas will have New Zealand as the odds favorite to win the gold in that category....just a hunch!

Screenshot_20210622-125124_Chrome.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Trannys....WTF!?

Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:16 pm

I honestly think that all this transgender bullshit is just one of many subversive media campaigns that's a directive from Beijing to help take down America. Just like with the BLM/race war for stirring up social discourse the transgender initiative does the same and has the added benefit of reducing American Masculinity. They're brainwashing the populous in order to encourage and accept men to become phaggots.

This is all done due to how superior American masculinity is when compared to Chinese masculinity.

They're trying to take out America through a cultural genocide of masculinity.

Some of you might think this is a joke but twenty years ago no one would've ever thought in a couple decades that saying the word phaggot would be outlawed and treated like saying njgger is.

I mean...fuggg....we can't even use the word phaggot with an "f" on here! Why in the fukc is a duck hunting forum trying to protect the fragile sensibilities of phaggots?

Seriously, stop and think about it. Look at the demographic of people on this website and then think about how ridiculous that the word phaggot is banned from being used on here. Why?

Don't let these forms of mind control that you're bombarded with hundreds of times daily fukc with your head and program you to think "phaggot" is a word that isn't supposed to exist.

Holy shit though....if people don't start waking up we might be fukced.

You know the phaggots have won when you're no longer allowed to use the word "phaggot."

What a sad time for this once great country.....when men are given attention and put on a pedestal in the eyes of the media and thus society for cutting off their dicks, having their sack surgically sculpted into gross wannabe labia, they get a tit job, take estrogen, and effeminately change their voice, speech patterns, and mannerisms to what they think a woman sounds like.

It's so totally fukced that people like me having a view of that shit being sick, disgusting, and wrong are the ones the media and pop culture society aim to vilify.

**** 'Em
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:15 pm

"What!? Nassib sucks dick! I'm going to get online ASAP and buy his jersey!!"

Makes sense for men who enjoy wearing the names of other men on their backs....

What has this country come to?

If the guy wants to be a phag whatever....I don't really give a shit as long as it's consensual between two adults.

But the fact it's 2021 and like a decade after gay marriage was made legal at the federal level, and there's still this fukcing gay pageantry and celebration every single time some homo decides to have a press conference announcing to the world they suck dick.....

....it's fukcing bizarre.

Screenshot_20210622-180816_Chrome.jpg

20210622_180937.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:40 am

Juno thinks she's a he....Fukcing BARF!

Elliot Page.....more like "Idiot Page."

"Paging Dr. Idiot...Paging Dr. Idiot....we got a chick down here who has gone full mental. She's cut off her tits, sewn a flaccid piece of skin to her labia and thinks it's a dick....yeah, better hurry....this one is real delusional....all sorts of fukced in the head. Oh! And she claims to believe in science....just not the part about chromosomes....she's chosen to not believe that very basic biological concept....yet states she believes in science. Better hurry before she identifies as one of our office plants....apparently she doesn't realize they're just fakes....."

Screenshot_20210703-043843_Chrome.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Trannys....WTF!?

Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:39 am

Fish Felon wrote:Juno thinks she's a he....Fukcing BARF!

Elliot Page.....more like "Idiot Page."

"Paging Dr. Idiot...Paging Dr. Idiot....we got a chick down here who has gone full mental. She's cut off her tits, sewn a flaccid piece of skin to her labia and thinks it's a dick....yeah, better hurry....this one is real delusional....all sorts of fukced in the head. Oh! And she claims to believe in science....just not the part about chromosomes....she's chosen to not believe that very basic biological concept....yet states she believes in science. Better hurry before she identifies as one of our office plants....apparently she doesn't realize they're just fakes....."

Screenshot_20210703-043843_Chrome.jpg
You forgot ab implants

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:53 pm

Are the ab implants for real?

That’s the most offensive part of all of it like abs we got fake dudes out here with abs they didn’t earn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:00 am

The biggest difference....besides all the obvious anatomical ones.....

Is I guarantee Elliot "Idiot" Page has no idea what it's like to be a dude in their teens and/or early twenties, be out at the college bars, see a smoking hot chick, and want to **** the shit out of her.

She thinks she's mentally a guy only because she doesn't have any clue how guys actually think.

If women were able to think like a horned up teenage dude for just one minute?

It'd scare the hell out of them.

I bet Ol Elliot Page sits down with the dykes she's looking to pump up her fake appendage to slow bang them with zero sensation felt on her part....

.....and really tries to get to know who they are through learning about how their mind works and what mentally stimulates them.

Hahahaha!!!

Is there anything more pathetic, lame, and completely off base than chicks that think they're "basically just like dudes but only in a chick's body?"

Yeah.....sure......keep flexing those fake abs and telling yourselves that you fukcing dumb cundt eating and cundt having dykes.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Trannys....WTF!?

Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:57 am

Fu(k, she don’t have a clue what it’s like to get absolutely shit on by woman after woman until finally you find one desperate enough to let you flop around on top of her naked after long periods of sexual frustration and depression

She’s never had to harden herself (no pun intended) to rejection the way your average male has. She don’t have a damn clue what it’s like.

shtormnano
I came here for the barrel sticker

Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:07 pm

Hello,

Best miners online shop.

https://apextominer.com/en_gb/home/

Delivery:

Europe 2-4 days business days
Asia 2-5 days business days
USA 2-6 days business days

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:57 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Fu(k, she don’t have a clue what it’s like to get absolutely shit on by woman after woman until finally you find one desperate enough to let you flop around on top of her naked after long periods of sexual frustration and depression

She’s never had to harden herself (no pun intended) to rejection the way your average male has. She don’t have a damn clue what it’s like.

Great point....so true.

It works the other way too....for the phaggot trannys.

Like any man, even a phaggot, knows how women's brains work....let alone could actually ever think enough like a woman to believe they are one. Someone needs to go,

"Hey phaggots, what was it like getting your first period? What was it like being told that you'd have to wear a mini-diaper that attaches to your underwear a week out of the month from pre-teen until you're forty five? Mini-diaper or injecting a cotton wad stick into where you piss....because you're going to bleed out of it one week a month, like a lot of blood at times, while your uterus wall sluffs off and drains out your pussy in the form of blood.....how'd that conversation go for you?"

For some reason though, I feel like a woman who thinks she's a man will still have a worse off (i.e. "not even close to reality") and much more warped belief of what a man's mind is like than vice versa.

It's funny how on every disgusting transgender profile that for some fukced up reason I was exposed to....funny how they were all "DTF." Weird. No actual, real chick's profile on there ever says that....like ever....but every dude who thinks he's a woman wants to get it on with random strangers.....

.....exactly like a dude would.

Huh, funny how that works.

Uggggh so disgusting.

Luckily I haven't seen shit for them on tinder lately, like none....so that's good. The amount of ENM couples on there is insane though....over the last year their numbers must have increased 25-fold....not even kidding....super weird.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”