Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Delta Variant

Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:22 pm

More like Gay-Lta Phag-Ariant....

What a bunch of queer bullshit for phaggots...
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Delta Variant

Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:02 am

Ya I'm not really sure literally 99% of people dgaf anymore...I keep seeing stories pop up on my home screen of how symptoms are different, blah blah blah... haven't clicked on a single one no one cares!

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:37 am

I can always tell what substance felon has been using by the quality of his jokes.

This thread was produced by cheap alcohol. Bet money on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:25 pm

^^^guilty as charged! Well played
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:48 pm

Look what's happening in Australia right now. 1 80 yo dies and they just sealed a town of 900,000 people. How long before we are in lockdown again?

There is also talk going around that we are going to be forced to carry vaccine passports soon.

Mf's need to wake up and soon.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:15 pm

lickmyvowels wrote:Look what's happening in Australia right now. 1 80 yo dies and they just sealed a town of 900,000 people. How long before we are in lockdown again?

There is also talk going around that we are going to be forced to carry vaccine passports soon.

Mf's need to wake up and soon.

I'm afraid this bad dream is one we're never waking up from......the sheep have taken over and won.

News Flash---Old People Die

It's like people forgot the entire history of humanity in 2020.....like how people who are older than 80 with multiple underlying conditions usually die when they get sick.

Anyone who's older than the average life expectancy needs to not be coddled. They need to be constantly reminded that they're on borrowed time and the reaper could be coming for them at any minute.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:42 pm

Well, I have the Delta Variant. I'll never get tested....the only way they're going to test me is if it's post mortem. My dad has it though, confirmed. He caught it from a buddy on lake Minnetonka the Thursday before last, then came to the cabin Friday, hung out with my Aunt and Uncle, mom, and myself all weekend, and by Monday he spent the whole day in bed. He was up moving rocks and logs starting on Tuesday. He's 70 and took his regular after-lunch siesta, but instead of an hour to 90 minutes it was two to two and a half hours.

I started feeling a slight bit off by Friday, mainly with a slightly sore throat. There were a lot of people up so I was doing a lot of talking and I chalked it up to that. Quite honestly my throat is usually more sore when I'm doing speed and talking a lot.

Saturday I woke up with a headache. I hate when people say "a bad headache" since there's no such thing as "a good headache." I rarely get headaches, and this one was worse than average.

I've been bartending and worked from 2pm to 3am Saturday into Sunday. Felt a little tired but fine. Yesterday I worked from 2pm to midnight and felt great....had a bit of a cough and was slightly congested, but had tons of energy after taking a normal dose of two dayquil cold and flu caplets. I have today and tomorrow off, slept in, and also have Friday off....besides feeling a little "ache-y" feel fine. I'll be right as rain by the time I go to work on Saturday after racking up a bit more than average rest.

I've had the exact same symptoms as my dad just 3-4 days behind him. He's tested positive for it, just found out this morning after hearing from his buddy he was exposed and going in (so stupid....I reemed him out...told him not to tell my sister who runs a daycare and was also up this weekend).

Does anyone have an issue with me assuming I have the delta variant of covid?

To me...it seems like a pretty fair and obvious assumption to make, but I'm interested in hearing everyone's opinions....especially those who object to me making such an assumption.

My ranking of the covid delta variant strain compared to previous colds I've had, and note: I actually think it probably affected my 70 year old father less overall than it affected me.

Total cold score on a scale of 1 to 10:

Sore throat----2
Headache (inital day)----5
Lethargy----1
Sinus congestion----3
Coughing----5
Chills----9
Muscle aches----8
Duration----2
Sleep inhibiting----1

What is by far the biggest differences between this new strain of cold and all the previous colds I've ever had?

Chills and muscle aches....which I'm guessing the aches are yang to the chill's yin. When I got home on Sunday morning at 3:15am I drank a glass of water out of the tap and then went to bed, and for 15-20 minutes I was shaking uncontrollably.....under the covers, inside a cabin that was at least 70 degrees inside temp. I just looked at the thermostat and it's 71 and I'm wearing a sweatshirt. I did the same thing last night. The chills are short lived episodes. The resulting muscle aches linger a bit, but they're not even at the level of what is experienced after an abnormal workout......i.e. think middle-aged out of shape dude wading out to set decoys and retrieve ducks in a muck bottomed myre slough on duck opener....

...the aches from this new cold are nowhere near the soreness experienced from a dude who goes duck hunting for the first time in almost a year without any prior conditioning.

If it wasn't for the chills and subsequent aches I'd say this shit is a complete fukcing joke......well, it's still a complete fukcing joke....definitely not something that should've ever affected our economy or altered our way of life in any way, shape, or form.

I feel like I'm being pretty generous in saying covid is a moderately severe cold.

I've never missed work because of a cold. I'm not going to start now. The only thing I've probably ever missed is some stupid dinner date, party, or social obligation my ex-wife roped me into going to that I never wanted to go to in the first place. I can't think of any actual examples offhand but I'm sure I ditched out on something gay she planned by saying I was too sick when all I had was a cold.

I'm about to pop another regular dose of dayquil capsules, hop in the shower, and go run some errands.......

....guarantee by the time I hop in the car and start driving the dayquil will have kicked in and I will have forgotten I'm even sick.

When all it takes is a dose of dayquil to become completely oblivious to what you have come down with?

It ain't shit, in my honest and [not so] humble opinion.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:12 pm

I caught delta in county...dude got a covid shot 2 days before coming in and had the sore throat and headache and I got it. Fk'n vaccinated shedding it and giving it to everyone.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:33 pm

Why were u in county? I hear they look down on sodomy in Redwood Falls.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Delta Variant

Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:28 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Why were u in county? I hear they look down on sodomy in Redwood Falls.

Good question...I'll tell you once I figure that out myself

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”