Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Vikings 2021

Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:46 am

Holy Shit. The Vikings got Jim Harbaugh....fukcing wild.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:30 am

I won't believe it to be true until I seen't him it with my own eyes

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:44 pm

Screenshot_20220202-204346.png

duck_dynasty
Coot Commander

Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:55 pm

They are looking at PJ Fleck now. Plan B

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:43 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:I won't believe it to be true until I seen't him it with my own eyes

I had a funny feeling it would never happen. Some people think Jimmy went in expecting the job handed to him and interviewed like sh!t.

I’m very happy with Kevin O’Connell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:30 am

Kevin O'Connell sucks donkey dick.

What's his record as a NFL head coach?

Harbaugh is 44-9-1, the dude went to three straight NFC championships, and would've won a super bowl if it wasn't for Harbaugh...his brother...beating him in the Harbaugh Bowl.

How many once historic college programs that were down in the dumps has Kevin O'Connell turned around to national prominence again?

Kevin O'Connell fukcing sucks and I hate him.

We could've had Harbaugh....fukcing Jim Harbaugh....and they didn't even offer him the job, because he wasn't flashy enough during an interview. Why would you even interview him? Just offer him the job.

What has Kevin O'Connell done? Besides apparently dazzle one skinny and a couple Wilf brothers in an interview?

The guy is Sean McVay's little bitch. He's a wannabe Sean McVay.....but he's nothing but a little Sean McGay. FUKC!!

Who the fukc is Kevin O'Connell?

He's an offensive coordinator on a fukcing one and done Super Team.....who doesn't even call the plays. Sean McVay does.

The Rams are a one-and-done, go for bust, mortgage your future, super bowl team.

They don't resemble the makeup of the current Vikings team....at all.

The 49ers were complete and utter dogshit until Harbaugh came in.....and lead them to as many NFC championships games.....I watched as many NFC championship games where Jim Harbaugh had his team in it during his first three years as a head coach as I've watched the Vikings play in during my entire life. The fukcer took a bunch of wobegone players and brought them to the big game.....where the only motherfukcer out there who had the ability to out-coach him for a game ALSO HAD THE SAME LAST NAME.

FUKC!!!!!

Alex Smith was a dogshit, complete and utter disappointment as a first overall drafted QB....

...until Harbaugh.

Then he got benched after Harbaugh turned him into a first team pro-bowler because he found a total tool named Kaepernick out of nowhere and turned him into an even better quarterback.

Nobody can coach up QB's like Harbaugh can....former QB and all.

You know what team has historically been dogshit at drafting and developing QB's?

The Fukcing Vikings!!!!

Why in the fukc would you ever....ever....EVER.......take a total douche bag LA cheeseball motherfukcer who's a glorified waterboy on a super team like Kevin O'Connell.....

.....over Jim Harbaugh!

FUKC!!!!!!
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:44 am

Fukc the Vikings, fukc 'em. I'm done rooting for them.

I'm going to root for the Vikings to lose....and lose they will.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:23 am

Kevin O'Connell was Kirk Cousins Quarterbacks coach in 2017.......

Kirk Cousins is running the Vikings organization.

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!

I was born in Milwaukee. I'm 3/8ths Irish, 0% French. What color represents the Irish? Green. What color represents French people and phaggots? Purple

I've always looked better in green anyways.....so fuggit

GO!
PACK!
GO!
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:49 am

Fish Felon wrote:Kevin O'Connell was Kirk Cousins Quarterbacks coach in 2017.......

Kirk Cousins is running the Vikings organization.

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!

I was born in Milwaukee. I'm 3/8ths Irish, 0% French. What color represents the Irish? Green. What color represents French people and phaggots? Purple

I've always looked better in green anyways.....so fuggit

GO!
PACK!
GO!

Don't do this...

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:26 am

Yeah, why would anyone want to root for the most historic franchise in all of the National Football League? A team that's always in the mix....is the only team that's publicly owned, located in a small blue-collar town, has 13 championships?

Do you guys realize that if it wasn't for the Packers the NFC North would have a combined total of one Super Bowl Win?

The '85 Bears....that's it. Lions haven't ever won it. The Vikings are the "Ain'ts," screw the Saints.....they've won it.

The Packers have won it. They've won it when I was an adult, owned a house, could rent a car.....it wasn't like they won that shit when I was a kid.....

Well, actually they did. They won it when I was in high school too. I remember that one. I also remember them then losing it the next year. Man, three super bowls I've watched where they won two of them.

Fukc the Vikings. I'm done. Fuggit...

The Packers are the better franchise in literally every conceivable metric you could ever create that matters.

Furthermore, Wisconsin is a much better state. Just because I'm stuck living in this very pro-phaggot state doesn't mean I'm stuck cheering for it.

I like everything about Harbaugh. He's a no bullshit accomplished winner who has literally already taken a wobegone franchise located in Phaggotville, USA and turned them into a winner......

....making him THE ONLY MOTHERFUKCER WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD CAPABLE OF MAKING THE VIKINGS A WINNER.

And the new "Brain Trust" told him him to fukc off.

More like "Brain-Damaged Trust."

I'm taking the "Fukc You...Smell You Later" send-off they gave to Harbaugh as a personal one they gave to me....and every other remaining fan who isn't a slack-jawed phaggot.

Fukc the Vikings.

GO!
PACK!
GO!
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”