Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Vikings 2021

Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:14 pm

Is this the year?

My dream season for the vikes is making the super bowl and the watching them get stomped. Basically I want to see a repeat of 2017 but instead of matching down and scoring a TD on the first drive in surgical fashion, getting everyone's hopes up to the most recent all-time high, only to then get stomped the rest of the game, but have that happen in the super bowl.

The Vikings are the greatest champions in the history of the NFL......

.....the champions of choking.

It'll be a sad, sad, sad day if they ever win it all.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Vikings 2021

Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:06 pm

I honestly can't even do it anymore. NFL went all political. I watched the first half of first game last year and was done. I got "forced" into watching I think at deer camp for a while and at a buddies house late in the year we went up there to hang out. Not sure I'll willingly tune in ever again

Take-a-Gander
Mergie Marauder

Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:48 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I honestly can't even do it anymore. NFL went all political. I watched the first half of first game last year and was done. I got "forced" into watching I think at deer camp for a while and at a buddies house late in the year we went up there to hang out. Not sure I'll willingly tune in ever again

I am 100% in agreement. Have not watched the NFL for two yrs. the woke political B S is too much. The Black National anthem WTF?
I love college ball but NIL and the “ Super Conferences” are going to turn it into the NFL jr league.
The NCAA is impotent and on its wAy to extinction.
Life sucks right now.
Carry on.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:38 pm

Between the BNA and the politics of players of past several yrs, it's turned me off more each year.
They need to be more like Theilen: perform well, help the community, and keep your mouth shut about politics.
I went to their 1st scrimmage a few weeks back as I had free tickets. 1 QB on the field.
Then Zim fukcs the goose with his vac stance speech on Monday. :roll:

Where are the season predictions?

10 & 7. They might be be a wild card, again the key word is might.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:00 pm

Take-a-Gander wrote:[quote="maplelakeduckslayer"]I honestly can't even do it anymore. NFL went all political. I watched the first half of first game last year and was done. I got "forced" into watching I think at deer camp for a while and at a buddies house late in the year we went up there to hang out. Not sure I'll willingly tune in ever again

I am 100% in agreement. Have not watched the NFL for two yrs. the woke political B S is too much. The Black National anthem WTF?
I love college ball but NIL and the “ Super Conferences” are going to turn it into the NFL jr league.
Life sucks right now.
Carry on.[/quote]
I’d love for the NCAA to go extinct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:15 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
Take-a-Gander wrote:[quote="maplelakeduckslayer"]I honestly can't even do it anymore. NFL went all political. I watched the first half of first game last year and was done. I got "forced" into watching I think at deer camp for a while and at a buddies house late in the year we went up there to hang out. Not sure I'll willingly tune in ever again

Life sucks right now.
Carry on.

Fuggit......I'm going to watch. I'm weak. I think all the "black shit" is fukcing gay too, but I work at a bar.....so am kind of "in the business." I'd be a hypocrite to bite the hand that feeds me.

Plus I get every game for free on my phone, which I velcro to the dash of my boat and have playing through Bluetooth speakers while I fish. I've never chosen to sit inside on a beautiful fall day to watch TV. Listening to the game on the radio while doing scouting runs is also awesome.

Being a football fan doesn't mean you have to sit on your couch all Sunday getting hammered and fat.

Vikes are going to be 12-5 behind a solid defense and a return of the 4th best offense in the league that will be even better.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:20 pm

Trainwreck season. 7-10. Final Prediction

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:23 pm

I actually enjoy trainwrecks more than good seasons so I hope you're right.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:27 pm

Haha I mean there can be a certain hilarious was to it but I’m a Vikings fan. I’m a delusional optimist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:11 pm

[Allen Iverson "Practice Rant" voice]

"We talking 'bout kickers....Not a QB! We talking 'bout kickers....Not a QB!"

If the vikes go to Oh and three?

The Wilfs gonna be peeved.

If the vikes go to Oh and four?

They're going to show Zim & Spielman the door!
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”