Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Jake Paul v Tyronn Woodley

Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:02 pm

I slept through it.....just waking up now after like 18 hours of sleep....fugg, I don't even know....all I do is sleep, shake, cough, and shit.

After catching the highlights it looks like it was a solid fight that as I called....went the distance....minus the bloodbath part.

Next up for Paul?

Tommy Fury fukced up his chance to go next. He's out. I wouldn't mind it if he ran it back with Woodley but I don't think it'll generate enough interest to do it. Feel kind of bad for Woodley.....hopefully he gets some shots at boxing other dudes. He almost beat a much younger Paul with a distinct size advantage. Paul had been saying all week how much better Askren did to promote the fight than Woodley did. One things for sure, Woodley better get that tattoo if he wants any chance of inking another deal to fight Paul again. Why not have Woodley fight Logan? Uh, probably because Woodley would beat the fukc out of Logan.....Jake is By Far the better boxer.

Daniel Cormier's name keeps coming up....I think he'll get a shot if.....

Either McGregor or Nate Diaz don't take the fight.

I've got a feeling it'll be Nate Diaz.

I'd actually be way more jacked for a Paul v Diaz fight than McGregor. Diaz would guarantee to be awesome in promoting the fight.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:29 pm

Both would be good fights IMO. McGregor and Diaz can both box. I thought Tyron would be able to athlete his way through but I was wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:01 pm

unless they are not under contract with ufc still i see no irish man or diaz fight ever happening. if either one actually lost or got seriously hurt and couldnt fight any more ufc would tank.
official sour toe member number 52,814

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:23 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Both would be good fights IMO. McGregor and Diaz can both box. I thought Tyron would be able to athlete his way through but I was wrong.

Diaz is 6'0"

McGregor is 5'9"

Paul is 6'1"

Despite McGregor coming off of injury, Diaz is the better fight. He usually fights at 170lbs. Should be able to get up to 190lbs to fight Paul like Woodley did with a fair amount of ease.

For some reason I have no interest in seeing McGregor fight Paul....Jake would fukcing rock him. KO in the first round.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:26 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:unless they are not under contract with ufc still i see no irish man or diaz fight ever happening. if either one actually lost or got seriously hurt and couldnt fight any more ufc would tank.

I could see Dana White allowing Diaz to fight him believing Diaz would win and shut him the eff up.

What's sad is I can't think of any boxer besides Tommy Fury who could be considered to fight him. UFC has all the fighters.

The pay days are big enough that Paul will get people who want to fight him.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:08 pm

It mayweather couldn’t ko Connor, no way Paul does

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:27 pm

Mayweather doesn't KO anyone....he's all defense. Plus they're both small. Paul would drop him.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:32 pm

Idk man. Ur right about mayweather not KO’ing anyone but I just see Connor as much more active than Woodley would be but whoever Paul fights next I will find an illegal stream of it.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:06 pm

McGregor is done. Dude is toast. He's lost it and He's never getting "it" back. Why?

He fights too tight now.

What made him was how unorthodox he was, and how he just fought.

Now it's obvious when he's fighting he's got the voices of eighteen different coaches and sparring partners going across his brain, and he's trying to process what he's supposed to do versus going out there and leaving a decent chunk of his game plan dedicated to just feeling it.

It was obvious during the last Poirer fight that what was stressed to him was being aggressive with the leg kicks after he lost the previous fight and used so few of them.

All the cyber analytics and bullshit has gotten between his ears and fukced him up for good.

The dude would be better off going into the ring after a camp that consists of him just watching a little tape and not hearing a single opinion from anyone about what he should do.

Until that happens we'll never see the "free-wheelin" Connor McGregor again.....AKA the "winning" Connor McGregor again.

Stick a fork in him.....he done!
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:11 am

Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury

Can't wait. Jake is going to murder him.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”