Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Jake Paul v Tyronn Woodley

Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:16 am

Word on the street is Nate Diaz pushed to get a fight with Poirer on short notice, Poirer said [paraphrasing], "fukc you Nate, I don't owe you shit, I'm not taking a fight on short notice for your sake."

Word on the street is Nate Diaz has been pushing for a fight Haaaaard because be has only one fight left on contract with UFC and he wants to fight Jake Paul...bad...

I'm not sure why Nate wants to get his ass dropped by Jake Paul so badly but I hope that fight happens.

Oh, and Dana White realizing why his homey Nate Diaz is demanding a fight ASAP is why Dana is stringing him along as long as possible......Dana being a fukcing controlling and manipulative bitch and all. Despite Nate being his number one "soldier" from day one....going back to him as a kid on the Ultimate Fighter....and despite Nate being able to make a shitload of money in his send off fight and go into retirement wealthy......Diva Dana is going to do whatever he can to stop it because he's too afraid of Jake KO'ing Nate and further making a mockery of the UFC.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:35 pm

Jake Paul versus Tommy Fury in August.....can't wait!

BOOM! Go JAKE PAUL!!
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:15 am

Tonight's the night!
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:17 am

I already have all my excuses que’d up if Anderson loses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:29 am

^^^^Hahaha!!!

Well, let's be real....it's not like Silva would be the first negroe former UFC great to get his ass dropped in the ring by Jake Paul.

I'm actually kind of hoping for the Tommy Fury fight next, just so people can stop saying "he hasn't beat a boxer."

Woodley was a hell of a striker....Silva is a hell of a striker. If he beats Silva? Not going to say he's ready to be crowned but....only time will tell. He'll need to start actually boxing boxers....like sanctioned fights with opponents who are boxers, closer in age, same weight classes. The gimmicky shit has pretty much run it's course after Silva. As much as I love Jake making a shitload of money by giving the middle finger to all the boxing sanctioning bodies that are crooked as fukc and rip off more fighters in history than anyone else....way worse than the UFC....at some point he's going to have to give in and play their game to be a real, legit, credible boxer.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:14 am

It was a good boxing match. Very close. I think the knockdown pushed Paul over the edge. Silva looked good for being 47 years old. Paul is gonna have to box a real boxer now. Will be tough finding an opponent that will be okay with him not drug testing tho.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:30 am

Go Jake Paul!!!!!!!
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:21 pm

Such BS....Paul drops Fury's ass in the 8th and still loses via split decision.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:24 pm

I didn’t watch the fight. Good for Paul for keeping it competitive with a real boxer even tho he lost at least.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:32 am

Crazy how many people are saying Jake Paul is done and has been exposed as a fraud.....

.....dude went eight rounds, had the only knock-downs, and lost by split decision. The fight should've been a draw, at worst, for him.

He'll KO Fury in the rematch.

....and holy shit....no more bullshit about "Jake Paul is in steroids." Look at Fury....no freaking way that shit is natural....dude looks like the Hulk. Paul has never been that jacked. Don't get me wrong, he's strong but he's never looked like he's on 'roids to me. Even compared to his older brother....he's far less cut, jacked, and lean.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”