h2ofwlr
The One And Only

2021 Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc for outdoors gear

Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:49 am

If you see a deal in the next couple of weeks, please post it up so others can enjoy the savings too.

Spent an 1.5 hrs scanning through adds, pretty pathetic this year as far as seeing deals like 2+ yrs ago. Prices sure are up and minimal good sale prices - thanks to covid and Brandon,

Scheel's has Muck Arctic boots $80 off and IceArmour gear for about $100 off.
Cabela's has hoodies and fleece jackets for $10
I looked at Menards and just shook my head, basically nothing caught my eye. and their 11% rebate ends today.
Reeds did not even have any sales WTH?
As far as old fashioned sale ad like 2+ yrs ago, check out Fleet Farm as its was overall the best flyer: examples are 8" ice flite get $50 gift card; Ice armour 45% off, 25% off 12v batteries and tires
Last edited by h2ofwlr on Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: 2021 Black Friday and similar sales for outdoors gear

Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:51 am

They just add a more expensive price and put a line through it and magically the regular price becomes a Black Friday deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: 2021 Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc for outdoors gear

Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:53 am

^^^ I think we'll be seeing a lot more of that this year with the inflation. It would not surprise me if we end up with 10% for 2021.

Anyway, if you see a deal please post it up.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:32 pm

Kuiu has some pretty good deals if you need anything like that. Their dcs guide jacket is 60 bucks off the normal year around price. By far my favorite jacket I caribou moose and sea duck hunt in it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
official sour toe member number 52,814

bigdog
Coot Commander

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:16 am

Danner has 20% off most products

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:24 am

h2ofwlr wrote:If you see a deal in the next couple of weeks, please post it up so others can enjoy the savings too.

Spent an 1.5 hrs scanning through adds, pretty pathetic this year as far as seeing deals like 2+ yrs ago. Prices sure are up and minimal good sale prices - thanks to covid and Brandon,

Scheel's has Muck Arctic boots $80 off and IceArmour gear for about $100 off.
Cabela's has hoodies and fleece jackets for $10
I looked at Menards and just shook my head, basically nothing caught my eye. and their 11% rebate ends today.
Reeds did not even have any sales WTH?
As far as old fashioned sale ad like 2+ yrs ago, check out Fleet Farm as its was overall the best flyer: examples are 8" ice flite get $50 gift card; Ice armour 45% off, 25% off 12v batteries and tires

How about shells still none around? Not that they would be on sale of course but just curious. I never found one box of steel shells the whole fall for sale except maybe a few BB I saw or 20 guage. Luckily I had enough from last year to get me through barely. Ended up with about 15 shells left as of last week.

Mallard_maniac
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:20 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:Kuiu has some pretty good deals if you need anything like that. Their dcs guide jacket is 60 bucks off the normal year around price. By far my favorite jacket I caribou moose and sea duck hunt in it.

Just don’t waste $$$ on the guide pants. I love the jacket but the pants are too warm for anything active and not warm enough for much sitting still. Their attacks are way more versatile.

Only two deals I’ve seen that convinced me to capitalize on is Geissele has 30-40% off parts and finex giving out a free 8”

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:42 pm

I just bought attack they seem okay but nothing special. I have a feeling the mesh pockets swim trunks pockets aren’t gonna hold up well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:26 pm

Bailey wrote:
How about shells still none around?

Scheels has had them pretty regularly this fall.
Also 2 other options are Reeds and Rogers

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:42 pm

Huh. Well I have the guide pants and have worn them on caribou and moose hunts and have had great success with them. I like the thigh zips to help keep cool while hiking. On my hunts I always bring my mtn hardware puffy pants to throw on while glassing. Super Light weight and pack down small. All depends on what type of hunting you do I guess. Probably not good pants for the deer stand.

If anything dont get a camo top with a matching camo bottom just a walking kuiu ad

official sour toe member number 52,814

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”