JayRo
Coot Commander

Sheriff Hutchinson

Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:48 pm

For those of you that did not see this yet, the Sheriff of the largest county in MN rolled a county vehicle at 2:30 a.m. on Interstate 94 while admittedly under the influence of alcohol. I am going to take the position this joker needs to resign immediately. How can you be taken seriously as a law enforcement officer if you can't follow the law yourself? Call it a lapse in judgement, a one-time mistake or whatever you want. I'm sorry, I expect your resignation now. You need to be held to a higher standard and the people of MN deserve better.

Change my mind.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Sheriff Hutchinson

Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:14 pm

I don't think anyone is going to try to your mind, as demanding his resignation is pretty reasonable position.

Pretty wild someone who holds one of the biggest law enforcement positions in the state could **** up that bad. Looks terrible is so many ways. It's just crazy to me that a grown man couldn't figure out how to party and also get around without drunk driving. Shame and dishonor.

JayRo
Coot Commander

Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:22 pm

From the quotes in the paper, he has no intention of resigning. In fact, his lawyer is already talking about him running for re-election next year. Unbelievable ...........

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:36 pm

Is there any ways he can get chitcanned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JayRo
Coot Commander

Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:44 pm

Sounds like if he was a deputy he would be subject to some sort of discipline but not as Sheriff...............

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:13 pm

lol that is wild. Dude is a fat toad that enjoys sucking on the teats of the taxpayer funded government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:43 pm

JayRo wrote:For those of you that did not see this yet, the Sheriff of the largest county in MN rolled a county vehicle at 2:30 a.m. on Interstate 94 while admittedly under the influence of alcohol. I am going to take the position this joker needs to resign immediately. How can you be taken seriously as a law enforcement officer if you can't follow the law yourself? Call it a lapse in judgement, a one-time mistake or whatever you want. I'm sorry, I expect your resignation now. You need to be held to a higher standard and the people of MN deserve better.

Change my mind.

He should resign but he will not. Not sure if he is in the Union but good luck trying to fire him it will never happen. He will just give a speech about how sorry he is and how he will change his ways. Bank it.

People in power do not ususally seem to care much and never want to give up power. Look at Cuomo. He was not sorry in the least.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:10 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:lol that is wild. Dude is a fat toad that enjoys sucking on the teats of the taxpayer funded government.

Put there by the people who elected him.

There are pros and cons to any LEO position just like in any industry, but I've always liked the fact that to become sheriff you have to get elected. LEO's are much more likely to serve and protect the people when the only way they keep their job is by those same people voting for them.

In bigger counties you lose a fair amount of that aspect of sheriff policing versus municipal hired city police officers, but you have to still admire and respect the way it works in rural counties. You have to be doing something blatant with the possibility of harming others before they'll bust you.....if you're a local citizen in decent standing within the community.

The best part about this guy was that he was headed home from a state sheriff's association meeting in Alexandria.....pretty safe bet that he wasn't the only one leaving that meeting impaired. I might have known a guy who worked the bar at a resort after one of those meetings was held there....the dude is a pretty good example to base a stereotype off of.

I will say this in his defense.....I highly doubt he's pulled over a bunch of people after bar close to go fishing for drunks in years. He's not that type of cop. If it was a suburban city cop who rolled their issued vehicle while drunk?

I'd be happy to see karma come around the other way on a hypocrite to that degree.

This doesn't upset me nearly as much as it would had it been a city cop.

Should he resign? Should rolling a vehicle paid for by the taxpayers who elected him while shitfaced be worthy of his immediate resignation?

Absolutely......

.....in pretty much every other county besides Hennepin.

The mayor of the biggest city in that same county just got re-elected.....the people who voted him back in office for another term are the same people this guy was largely elected by. Everyone who voted in Minneapolis to keep Frey as mayor will have a vote when this sheriff runs for re-election.

If Frey can get re-elected after deliberately giving a police precinct to a rioting mob so they could burn it to the ground and feel like they got their trophy? Before that same mob spent most of the next week burning down half the city.....entire business corridors like Lake Street leveled to ashes......

If Frey can pull that shit and get re-elected?

Why would this sheriff resign over a single vehicle being totalled due to him rolling it while hammered?

Maybe this guy knows his constituents fairly well, and that's why he's not worried about getting re-elected?

Or maybe he doesn't.....because a straight white male being too much of a party guy might be where the line is drawn by the Hennepin county voting public.

Now if he was a black tranny elected official who used the excuse of, "hitting the bottle too hard as a way to try and deal with the pain in the aftermath of George Floyd being murdered?"

Then he'd/she'd win in an landslide.

Drunken straight white male LEO going Super Trooper on the bit?

That's probably the one thing the voters of Hennepin will get pissed off about....
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Mallard_maniac
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:28 pm

I don't have a dog in the fight. Don't know anything about the guy, don't live anywhere near his county and visit there as absolute little as possible. No clue as to how he's done as a sheriff until now. No skin off my back either way....

That said. Everyone makes mistakes, both professionally and personally. After nearly 20yrs of managing people I've seen some unbelievably great people have lapses in judgement.... even if for a brief period.

So far he seems to be owning it. He'll likely take a legal penalty. But ff he's been an exceptional sheriff until now (again no idea if he has or hasn't) is one check mark on the job enough to forfeit a career? I don't know....

The duluth fire chief that got pulled over back in 18' or 19' had it spelled out in the union contract if memory serves me right and stepped down to a assistant position. I don't blame the sheriff for not resigning as it should be up to the county commissioners to decide the overall outcome.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:57 pm

Mallard_maniac wrote:I don't have a dog in the fight. Don't know anything about the guy, don't live anywhere near his county and visit there as absolute little as possible. No clue as to how he's done as a sheriff until now. No skin off my back either way....

That said. Everyone makes mistakes, both professionally and personally. After nearly 20yrs of managing people I've seen some unbelievably great people have lapses in judgement.... even if for a brief period.

So far he seems to be owning it. He'll likely take a legal penalty. But ff he's been an exceptional sheriff until now (again no idea if he has or hasn't) is one check mark on the job enough to forfeit a career? I don't know....

The duluth fire chief that got pulled over back in 18' or 19' had it spelled out in the union contract if memory serves me right and stepped down to a assistant position. I don't blame the sheriff for not resigning as it should be up to the county commissioners to decide the overall outcome.

If I lived in Hennepin county I'd vote for him. He seems like exactly the type of sheriff I'd want......a sheriff who doesn't give a shit about people driving buzzed as long as they're not too fukcec up, but even if they were pushing it and a little sloppy when staying between the lines?

He's probably going to be too busy busting a bunch of njggers selling fentanyl and counterfeit painkillers to middle school kids....and put them away for a while on gun charges.

Hennepin county sheriff's department deals with some actual real shit in terms of the criminals they're booking.....a lot of dudes that look like the Waukesha parade guy are typically the types they collar.

This isn't some suburban cop giving ride alongs to kids and senior citizens....busting high school parties, and handing out umpteen speeding tickets by day before they "work their night beat" which involves them parked outside Applebee's with their finger crossed that he can ruin some date nights for some of the married esidents in the city.....pull them over after exiting the parking lot after one too many cocktails....gearing up to plow the misses once they got home and paid the babysitter won't be happening for the poor saps the local dick cop pulls over during one of his fishing outings looking for drunks.....

That's not the type of LEO this guy is....he's a Hennepin county sheriff.

I've made up my mind that I'm rooting for him.....this guy seems kind of awesome after giving it some thought....that's totally the type of shit I'd probably pull if I was sheriff. I'd be locking up njggers left and right though so the good people of whatever county would see that I was doing a damn fine job and re-elect me.

Bo & Luke Duke ruined more than a handful of cars just like this guy did......sometimes that's the trade-off for having a quality man in office who's doing a good job and keeping the streets a safer place for the peope who elected him......just like it cost some rolled cars for the Dukes to be able to do all the good they did for the folks residing in Hazard County.......the same thing applies for this sheriff and the residents of Hennepin county.

A rolled and wrecked county vehicle is a small price to pay for a job well done in my opinion, plus it's way cooler than some asshole embezzling a few hundred grand. There's probably all kinds of lame county workers embezzling more annually than what the sheriff's vehicle cost....you just never hear about it, and if you do no one gives a shit since it's white collar crime.....

......yet this guy rolls one county vehicle while drunk and everybody gets all worked up about it........can't handle the degree of awesomeness in their sheriff being that flipping off the charts apparently
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”