bigdog
Coot Commander

Re: Sheriff Hutchinson

Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:41 pm

If I am not mistaken...he ain't a straight white guy
"Dave “Hutch” Hutchinson on Wednesday appeared to have narrowly defeated three-term incumbent Sheriff Rich Stanek in Hennepin County, Minnesota, all but guaranteeing his title as the first openly gay sheriff in the Midwest."

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:19 pm

bigdog wrote:If I am not mistaken...he ain't a straight white guy
"Dave “Hutch” Hutchinson on Wednesday appeared to have narrowly defeated three-term incumbent Sheriff Rich Stanek in Hennepin County, Minnesota, all but guaranteeing his title as the first openly gay sheriff in the Midwest."

What the fukc......

......was I thinking? Assuming that a white male elected to public office in Hennepin county wasn't a phag?

Now it makes perfect sense why he's been able to stay in office without a bunch of people standing outside who are carrying torches and pitchforks......

As if there wouldn't be a "peaceful protest" over what this guy did if he was a heterosexual white male.

Him being a phag and the county....on any level including government and everything outside it like media and concerned citizens.....no one reacting to a drunken sheriff rolling his county owned vehicle by drawing a line in the sand and demanding he leaves office now makes perfect sense.....he's a phag.

God dammit. Here I thought this guy might be legit but he's a home......fukcing gross.........

Too bad his boyfriend wasn't riding shotgun without his seat belt on when he rolled his ride off the interstate.

This sheriff blows....figuratively and literally.
Fukc this phag. I'd suggest he get strung up by his balls for what he did.....

.....but that's probably something he has his boyfriend do to him on the regular.

Ugh-gh-Ewwwwww

BARF!
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:11 pm

lol yes he actually gay???? He’s very fat so I wouldn’t doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:36 pm

Above the law.

Life in a parallel universe as Sucheray likes to say.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:53 pm

The Brooklyn center city administrator was forced to resign because an officer of the city killed a guy...didn't even do anything

Right or wrong don't see how this guy isn't forced out

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:35 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:The Brooklyn center city administrator was forced to resign because an officer of the city killed a guy...didn't even do anything

Right or wrong don't see how this guy isn't forced out

He's not going anywhere. There's a different set of rules that apply to phags, and Hennepin county is the most woke county in the state making the disparity amongst the rules between phags and normal guys even greater.

The disparity in rules between phags and straight white guys is so greatly different that it took Kevin Spacey for us to find out where the line is drawn. Before that the disparity seemed limitless.

But thanks to Kevin Spacey at least we know the line is drawn at raping kids. Coming out and planting your flag as a phag will allow you to not be accountable for crimes up to the severity of rape, and not just rape....but multiple rapes of several little boys.

The rule for phags is that as long as they don't do something as heinous as raping kids or worse stuff, like murder, they're not being held accountable for shit.

This is the modern day systemic racism against white straight males....where every minority, female, and member of the LGBTQ-DF community don't get held accountable the same as we do because of the perpetuated belief drilled by the media into our society so that it's now an inherent and accepted one.....that non-white non-heterosexual non-males have been disadvantaged, and now the system is rigged to help them "catch up" by never penalizing them.

FYI the DF part of LGBTQ-DF = dog fukcers, since they're next, if trannies get their own bathrooms then why not dog fukcers? Lots more "service dogs" these days...think about it.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:16 am

The administrator wasn't a phag but he was black.

I dunno. Sven's gay card couldn't save him from the axing at Kare11.

Seems like lately there's been a bit more...hold up here just because you are a minority or gay don't mean you are immune to consequences. Almost seems like the, you want to be treated as equals has been coming a bit more full circle lately on the consequences side of things.

We'll see...facing 4 charges and ba was .13.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:01 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:The administrator wasn't a phag but he was black.

I dunno. Sven's gay card couldn't save him from the axing at Kare11.

Seems like lately there's been a bit more...hold up here just because you are a minority or gay don't mean you are immune to consequences. Almost seems like the, you want to be treated as equals has been coming a bit more full circle lately on the consequences side of things.

We'll see...facing 4 charges and ba was .13.

I hope you're right.

Sven is a good example for your point but there aren't many more.

I wonder what this guy was doing that caused him to go off 94 by Alexandria?

0.13 isn't that drunk.....and it's not like it's hard to hit cruise control and drive on 94.

The guy might actually have been "not drunk enough" to where he wasn't scared and driving extra careful as a result.

It'd be pretty flipping hard to drive a car off 94 where he did and roll it. Even if he was playing on his phone or distracted and not paying attention due to something else.....there's the warning strip if you veer onto the shoulder a bit.....seems like you'd have to almost try to drive off the road versus somehow going off it accidentally.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:37 pm

God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:58 pm

You'd think it'd be a felony to roll a government vehicle, total it, while intoxicated.

It's not his vehicle and he doesn't have permission to drive the vehicle while drunk. It'd be bad enough if it was his own car, but the fact that he was driving a work vehicle that's funded by taxpayers makes it seem like a misdemeanor is pretty freaking light.

I view this about the same as some drunk pulling a fast one, getting behind the wheel of trooper's squad car, taking it for a joy ride, rolling it, and totaling it out......what do you think that guy would get charged with?

Granted Hutchinson was "stealing" the car when he took it for a joy ride......then again, he kind of did. Being drunk and getting behind the wheel of a taxpayer financed vehicle as an elected public official is kind of the same as stealing it.......since the taxpayers didn't elect you or pay for the vehicle under the pretext it'd be abused in such an abysmal manner and breach of public trust, the oath they sweared, etc.

The guy doesn't have a right to be in that car while drunk, it's the same as stealing in that aspect. If it was his vehicle he owns privately?

Fuggit.....his car his choice to do what he wants with it under that scenario. It's probably not a good idea to get drunk and roll your car off an interstate but if it's your property it's your call....even if it's a dumb call.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”