h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: Sheriff Hutchinson

Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:40 am

^^^^
I have to simply laugh at the irony.
You admitted trashing your hub while drunk last spring, and now you are thrashing someone for thrashing a vehicle while intoxicated.
Talk about a drunk throwing another drunk under the bus! LMAO!
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:20 am

h2ofwlr wrote:^^^^
I have to simply laugh at the irony.
You admitted trashing your hub while drunk last spring, and now you are thrashing someone for thrashing a vehicle while intoxicated.
Talk about a drunk throwing another drunk under the bus! LMAO!

I have to laugh at you laughing at your attempted burn....attempted but failed.

You're obviously trying to get me going since there's no way you think there are any sort of parallels between this guy and me.....getting stuck in inclement weather and making the conscious choice to not give that much of a fukc about the condition my ice house was in after taking it down......me opting to slightly disregard a relatively inexpensive and easy to fix piece of personal property....that was purchased without any portion of it using tax dollars, or it being publicly funded in any other way.......and me breaking my fish house occurring when I wasn't holding a public office as the head of a major law enforcement division.....and without any single law broken during the incident......

......other than that though....you really boxed me in on that one h2ofwlr. I can't believe I didn't see the irony....the sheer and outright hypocrisy of criticizing Hutchinson while not looking in the mirror and seeing the same type of man looking back at me....until you pointed it out.

In all seriousness, my main contention with Hutchinson's whole ordeal isn't what he did as much as it is the fact that he's a phag. If he was a regular white heterosexual male I'd be fine with him facing the consequences from the charges but not having to resign.

Society has flipped it's collective judgement on many things, and this isn't a good thing because the previous held views and ideals were the correct ones to have.

Personally, I don't think phags should be less accountable for their actions as a result of them being phags. Call me crazy....but a man who has sex with other men is something that should be frowned upon. We should automatically think less of any man who puts another man's.....look, sucking dick and either getting fukced in the ass, or fukcing another man in the ass, or both.....these are things that will result in me instantly judging any man who does such disgusting and vile acts. Most people I cross paths with in life I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to as being a good person. They're the same as me....just regular people who are hoping to have whatever encounters we share be pleasant and mutually beneficial in them not being something that's a net loss....in energy, time, money, etc.

Phags I view as being less than myself and the rest of normal society, but if they're decent people despite that I can tolerate them. At best they'll reach a status level where I might think or even mention to others, "You know, he's an alright dude....for a phag," or, "That's about as good as they come for being a flaming phaggot."

Naturally, as someone who thinks less of men who suck dick....I think that society should be stricter on them when it comes to things like our legal system. Everything should be more difficult for them because society shouldn't encourage or reward men who suck dick over heterosexual men. I'm a big believer in the importance of the family unit as the building block archetype for the foundation of our society.

There should be preferences given to heterosexual men who are married and have kids, pay taxes, pay their mortgage, have stable careers, etc. The last thing we want is them failing because the negative consequences are like a Ripple effect....like the rings of ripples going outward from a rock that just plummeted below the surface of water....similar effects go out into society when a upstanding heterosexual male faces severe consequences for their actions that result in their failure, then that also means a failed family unit, a failed marriage, and the consequences Ripple out naturally until the guy's youngest kid is mixed in with a crew of njggers and carjacking you one day.

So in a nutshell, that's why we as society need want to ensure that heterosexual normal dudes don't face consequences that are stiff enough to severely alter their standard of living and day to day quality of life. Penalize them to where it's a mild pain in the ass....an unfortunate inconvenience from a financial and time served punitive standpoint.

For phags?

Throw the book at them. Don't be afraid to have them serve enough time for stuff like a DWI to where they'll lose their job and have it severely alter their lives. A heterosexual male....married with kids and paying his taxes....should never have to do time for something like a DWI. If it were up to me phags would have to serve 90 days every time like clockwork, and six months if they act like a phaggot whatsoever in the court room.
Showing up to court dressed flamboyantly, talking with a gay adopted lisp and/or overtly forced and flamboyantly gay mannerisms?

Give those fukcers a year....of actual time served.....just because they're sick disgusting degenerate phaggots and society was right to loathe them.

But now that's changed and everyone is all woke and it's normal to pedestalize phaggots. That's what was probably the main thing behind Hutchinson getting elected.....in the paper right before election day the short bio given for each candidate....Hutchinson's bio I'm assuming pointed out that he was a flamer and him getting elected would mean he'd be the first openly gay man elected as the sheriff. All the progressive dipshits in Hennepin county voted for him and then smugly told their dipshit progressive friends while sitting around and drinking a fresh serving of their home brewed kombucha

"Who'd you vote for, for sheriff?"

"Hutchinson, I think he was the most qualified of the candidates running."

"Me too! I voted Hutchinson as well. Great minds think alike. He's definitely the most qualified of anyone running. I think he'll make a great sheriff."

....and the truth is that none of them knew a fukcing about Hutchinson or what type of candidate he was, or if he was even remotely qualified to be Sheriff. In smug fashion, they won't ever say the real reason why they voted for him, but they don't have to. They know their friends know that they're like-minded "good progressives" because their friends know that they know they're also "good progressives," because they all voted for the phag for the sole reason that he's a phag......and that's how Hutchinson got elected....by informing the voting public that he's a man who instead of fukcing women, fukcs men.....and the voting public, in this case being Hennepin County.....embraced his candidacy because they have been brainwashed and conditioned to believe that embracing phaggotry is something that's right and just. And as people wanting to feel like they're good people....people who stand behind things that are right and just, people with a strong set of moral values....virtuosic ideals......

....these sheep have been trained to get their fix of feeling as if they're a good person by supporting progressive values, and do their part in promoting the acceptance of ****** as being a good thing for society, which it is not. Or in the case of Hutchinson, it means they blindly supported a fat fukcing dipshit who clearly has too much expressed interest in his desires to be a deviant and do deviant things.....because he's a phag as 100% of their actual reason.....

....and him being a phag is what will get him off easy, not having to resign, and most likely re-elected.

I have a problem with that because I miss the old days where society rightfully chose to come down on phags harder than they would for normal people. I wish we could go back to the days where if a candidate who was running for Sherrif was found out to be gay prior to the election......it would mean any chance he had of winning going out the window.....

And that's why you're wrong h2ofwlr. I'm critical of what the guy did because he's a phag. In this case that means being critical of rolling a publicly financed government vehicle while intoxicated. You're incorrectly viewing me being critical of the actions of "rolling a publicly financed government vehicle while drunk," when that's not what I'm being critical of. I'm being critical of "a phag rolling a publicly financed government vehicle while drunk."

It's a subtle but important distinction.

Here's some photos of my pro-style repairs that took me less than fifteen minutes.....and my ice house is every bit as good as new again. So maybe part of why I wasn't too concerned about breaking it was because I'm not a dumbass and can repair shit without issue.

Screenshot_20211211-234327_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211211-234402_Gallery.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:13 pm

Oh for Fukcs Sake! You write a damned novel, I nor most have the time to read such psycho driven drivel when a single paragraph would have covered it.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:45 am

Only took a 5 minute dump to read the novel. Not to long.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
official sour toe member number 52,814

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:16 am

maybe if you took metamucil like fowler ur chits would go by faster

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:27 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:Oh for Fukcs Sake! You write a damned novel, I nor most have the time to read such psycho driven drivel when a single paragraph would have covered it.

I actually think it's worth the time, and that my take is spot on. We all view phags as lesser people because they are. I think it's a sad state society has gotten to where people can't express the views they hold and believe, especially when they're true.

Gays/phags should be treated and viewed the same way society views down syndrome. No one wants to have their baby born and find out it has downs. That doesn't mean they're not going to love it just as much....it doesn't mean that baby will never be a contributing member of society....it just means it will never be the same as a regular person.

The same is true for gays. No father ever goes to a bar and drinks in celebration when their son comes out to him that they're a phag.....if anything, they go to the bar to drink alone in sorrow.

Society doesn't celebrate people with down syndrome to even a hundredth degree the way it celebrates homosexuality and sexual sadist freaks....AKA "trans," AKA "mentally ill people who want to mutilate their genitals."

Why is that? Why doesn't society celebrate down syndrome the same as it pretends to celebrate the LGBTQ-DF community?

If anything people with downs are far more deserving since they were truly born with the condition....having an extra chromosome.

Wait.....why can't people with downs just identify as a person without downs? If a person born with "XY" chromosomes is allowed to pretend to become "XX" and then hold society accountable for not stating the obvious which is that it's a lie......

....then why can't someone born with 27 chromosomes simply say they identify as a normal person who has 26?

It's weird that no one has asked the trans community that question.....if you can identify as someone who magically changed their chromosomes then why are retarded people retarded? Why don't they simply identify as normal people with the right amount of chromosomes and not be retarded?

In the end we should all view this Hutchinson character as doing what everyone should've expected him to do......

Be a deviant at his job and not follow the rules....the normal order of things.....because that's inherently who he fundamentally is as a person....a deviant.

When a dude deviates from the norm and chooses to fukc dudes versus pussy?

That's a pretty bold and big way of screaming to the world,

"I'm going to get off on not doing what I'm supposed to and there's nothing anyone is going to do about it!"
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:57 pm

Go back on your meds! As another 14 paragraphs for fukcs sake that I will not read!

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:11 pm

We all read while sitting on the toilet. How do I know this? Because this is how I read as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:50 pm

Was never much of a toilet reader myself, I'm a get it done and out kinda guy. My shits are probably as fast as a 70 yo man's piss

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:48 pm

Sherriff is still in office.....no plans to resign...still....despite tons of city and county officials calling for him to step down.

I guess that's kind of the beauty of being an elected official....ultimately the people and people alone will get to decide.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”