Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Sheriff Hutchinson

Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:06 pm

He wants the pay. This job clears six figures. Of course he wants to keep it going as long as he can. The fuking hubris to not resign is incredible. Just look at that fat fu(ks neck. Disgusting human being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:07 pm

Other heads w8ll roll on this now that other govt officials are getting involved. He could have been charged with so much more. He's getting rolled whether he's a ****** or not

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:19 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Lol. Now all this come out after a plea was already reached? Actually pretty surprised he walked away from that winder how they know he was doing over 120 mph...govt vehicle suppose it has some monitoring/cameras on board?

There's no way now he gets away with his job I'd say...no way. Hell either resign or they'll yank his law enforcement license forcing him to. I just can't see how he doesn't lose his job

It's insane that he walked away. Insane.

It's insane he pushed the deal through. I don't think the prosecutor(s) had any idea of the details when he greased them through.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:43 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:He wants the pay. This job clears six figures. Of course he wants to keep it going as long as he can. The fuking hubris to not resign is incredible. Just look at that fat fu(ks neck. Disgusting human being.

Well yeah......the dude sucks dick! Does it get any more disgusting than that?

Seriously....think about how fukcing disgusting it is to be a phag??? I obviously try not to, but when you force yourself to stop and think about what it'd be like to **** a dude in the ass, get fukced by a dude in your ass, and suck dick....

Is there anything that's more disgusting?

That's why I joke about the LGBTQ-DF community.....because if I had a gun to my head, it'd take me not even a split second to pick fukcing a dog over fukcing a dude. Seriously, I'd choose to fukc a dead deer....and some other pretty disgusting shit above fukcing a man.

For as out there as I am on other shit, I've never had any desire to do anything but fukc women. Honestly? I'm not into anal with chicks. So many dudes get off on banging chicks in the ass, or threesomes, or other shit which is totally normal and not gay.....but just not my thing....I don't judge anyone for getting freaky with chicks in different ways because I get it....I get why it's something that a guy could get into....because it involves banging a chick. I'm pretty boring in regards to getting off on plain old sticking my dick in vaginas.....call me as square as you want.

If I didn't have that option for sex?

I simply wouldn't have sex. Not having sex isn't that big of a deal. I'm on a pretty long dry spell now, and at this age I really don't care. I can still beat off to chicks when so inclined which makes life a lot easier and a lot less expensive.

But this Hutchinson.......guy.....he sure isn't a normal enough person to be deserving of being called a man......think of how much effort he puts into being as disgusting as he is. Instead of screwing pussy, or his hand while thinking about screwing pussy...he actively puts in a shitload of effort to fukc men.

You know why?

It's not because he's actually attracted to men.

He is attracted to doing what's wrong. He gets off on doing what he knows he shouldn't be doing.

What's sad is that it took something this absurd for the public to be disgusted by a man who they eagerly voted for because he sucked dick. Hutchinson is a cocksucker....not figuratively....LITERALLY.....the guy is a toad of a human being who sucks dick. He gets on his knees in front of another man, and sticks another man's dick in his mouth, sucks on it and plays with it to it ejaculates in, on, and around his mouth......

......and yet it somehow took this long for him to disgust people?

Any man who is a big enough sexual deviant to fukc men isn't someone who will ever be a moral role model. Phags should only be reserved employment at sex shops mopping up jizz...that's the level of employment they can be entrusted with properly performing. They're not moral or dignified people to be trusted with anything of more importance or worth.

If they were.......they wouldn't suck dick.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:02 am

God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:17 pm

The same issues that have riled political contests across the country — immigration, environmentalism and, of course, President Trump, are prominent in the sheriff's race in Hennepin County, which went heavily for Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Hennepin County Sheriff Rich Stanek has served for 12 years, won two previous races with about two-thirds of the vote, and ran unopposed once. Stanek is facing opposition from Metro Transit Police Department Sgt. Dave "Hutch" Hutchinson, who earned an endorsement from the former Democratic candidate for president.

"These local races now, with our current national administration, and the craziness that's happening," Hutchinson said. "This is how we can fight back."

In addition to Hillary Clinton, Hutchinson is endorsed by the state DFL party and some unions, as well as other high-profile state Democrats like congressional candidate Ilhan Omar and U.S. Rep. Tim Walz, who's running for governor.

"This is just as important as any other race, if not more important, if you care about immigration, if you care about mentally ill, and if you care about doing something more about doing something for people who are addicted to opioids," Hutchinson said.

Hutchinson isn't alone in his partisan connections. Stanek is a former Republican lawmaker and former commissioner of the Minnesota Department of Public Safety under GOP Gov. Tim Pawlenty. He's a former Minneapolis cop, with endorsements from law enforcement unions, in addition to a recommendation from the state GOP.

But Stanek said a sheriff works for the residents, not for political parties.

From this MPR Article on 11-05-2018

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2018/11/0 ... ty-sheriff

Hennepin County Got What They Deserved...

Every last piece of shit voter in Hennepin county who voted in this cocksucking phaggot needs to look in the mirror and take a serious gut check.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:29 pm

Screenshot_20220122-152835_Sketchbook.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sheriff Hutchinson

Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:34 pm

Im here to suck cok and drive drunk, and I don’t see any financially vulnerable college aged males.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:13 pm

"Hi, my name is Hutch. Hillary Clinton, Ilhan Omar, and Tim Walz all say you should vote for me. So I'm here to ask for your vote....aaaaaaaand ask if there are any young gay men in the house I can suck off....er, I mean ask for their vote too?"
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:51 pm

Dudes a complete POS. Gaming the system

And we are retarded for having a system like this and paying for phucks like this.

We wonder why taxes are so high.

Stupid ass shit like this is a huge contributor

https://kstp.com/kstp-news/top-news/for ... aid-leave/

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”