h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: Sheriff Hutchinson

Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:34 pm

On Friday, 5 of 7 Henn Cty commissioners say he should resign
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:41 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:On Friday, 5 of 7 Henn Cty commissioners say he should resign

....aaaaaaand?

He doesn't give a shit!

Isn't resigning.

The guy is a phag. He's a man who has sex with other men.....he presumably sucks dick......

Why would anyone expect him to handle himself with any dignity?
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:17 pm

Who were the two country commissioners that’s said he shouldn’t resign ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:42 pm

"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:44 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Who were the two country commissioners that’s said he shouldn’t resign ?

One was this guy...

At 8:18 p.m. Thursday, District 7 Commissioner Kevin Anderson wrote that he hoped Hutchinson would make decisions 'in the best interest of the people of Hennepin County' and those he leads, saying that voters will make the ultimate decision on Hutchinson's future.

As an elected official he is answerable to the people of Hennepin County and not the county board. Ultimately the voters will make that decision in the upcoming election.
-- Commissioner Anderson (@D7_Anderson) January 7, 2022

Hutchinson is a real piece of shit. The guy has no dignity. Even most low level low-life criminals have enough dignity to fess up once they're busted....

A search warrant application states Hutchinson told both witnesses and deputies at the scene that he wasn't the driver of the county-owned vehicle after it crashed near Alexandria on the morning of Dec. 8. Later in the day, Hutchinson released a statement saying he drove the vehicle after he'd been drinking and apologized for his actions.

Uh, hey Steve....you're the only one in the vehicle....you're hours away from home.....there's an open bottle of bourbon in the County owned vehicle assigned to you.....uh....so who the fukc was driving it bud?

Only a true phaggot would lack any sense of accountability to tell fellow law men he wasn't driving the vehicle....what a fukcing piece of shit. Dude had an open bottle of bourbon in the car....was literally drinking and driving and didn't give the faintest fukc about it.....seems way worse than having one or two too many while socializing and then driving.

It's obvious this cock sucker thought he was completely above the law.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:11 am

It’s honestly insulting to everyone’s intelligence.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:15 pm

Guy is completely full of himself. Thinks no one can touch him. Maybe he does coast by til election but he's in a lose lose situation. He can quit now or look like a self centered entitled hypocrite and lose at election time. It'd be better for him to quit now career/future wise...just makes him look worse longer this goes on

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:34 pm

I don't man......

I'd say you're dead nuts on.....

....but we're talking about Hennepin County.

Just about anywhere else and the guy would most certainly be toast.

I've got to hand it to Hutchinson....it takes a special kind of d-bag to scream "FTW" and roll the dice on playing up being an apologetic phaggot to the same dipshits who were dumb enough to elect him in the first place and double down on it working to elect him a second time.

Would you be willing to bet serious money on him NOT winning?

I wouldn't.

Even if he's considered a long shot I wouldn't bet against a phaggot playing off how apologetically queer he is to Hennepin County voters......keeping in mind these are the same dipshits who have made George Floyd into a fukcing Saint who's at or above someone like Mother Theresa.

Never underestimate how badly people love an underdog and a comeback kid.....especially when the comeback kid is a fat phag holding public office and the people in question are the woke citizens of Hennepin County.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:40 pm

Holy Fukc is this guy a giant piece of shit. 126 mph, the lying, the phone call, the video???
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:43 pm

Lol. Now all this come out after a plea was already reached? Actually pretty surprised he walked away from that winder how they know he was doing over 120 mph...govt vehicle suppose it has some monitoring/cameras on board?

There's no way now he gets away with his job I'd say...no way. Hell either resign or they'll yank his law enforcement license forcing him to. I just can't see how he doesn't lose his job

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”