Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

The End of Quality Public Education in MN

Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:40 pm

Most of us were lucky enough to have grown up during a time when MN had the best public schools in the country. It wasn't until I got older and learned more about how people live in other parts of the country that I realized getting a quality education while attending public schools was somewhat unique. My girlfriend in college was from Austin, TX and went to private school. She described it as being nothing special....it wasn't like what people from "up here" typically associate with going to private school. She wasn't a blueblood or religious....or unique. Everyone in TX who has parents that care about their kid growing up and not being an idiot send their kids to private schools. Public schools were for the mexicans, blacks, and poor white kids....but her private school was still plenty diverse since lots of mexican and black parents didn't want their kids growing up to be idiots either.

It never occurred to me until fairly recently that it's possible for our public schools in MN to fail, and no longer be a place where kids are assured a quality education.

I'm a godparent to my niece....along with my now ex-wife....Yay. She's in first grade and attends public school in the South exurb of Northfield. Her dad, my next older brother, and my sister-in-law are flaming liberals. He works for the city of Minneapolis and she's a teacher....actually at the same school my niece attends. Flaming, flaming liberals...have one of those "we believe in science Yada Yada Yada a bunch of other things" signs in their yard, as well as a BLM sign at one point until someone took it.

They hosted Thanksgiving and while hanging out in the garage afterwards and having your typical family holiday conversations between two ideological polar opposites....or as we call it, "solving all the world's problems," I was surprised to hear towardd the end of the evening that school wasn't going well for my niece....not well at all according to my brother.

There's a kid in her first grade class who is out of control. He's so disruptive that most days my niece and the rest of her twenty-four classmates need to leave the classroom and go spend the day with the classroom next door away from the one bad kid. Apparently they've had other teachers come in and observe for a day, and then the principal came and observed for a couple days, and everyone who has observed what happens in my niece's classroom isn't conducive for learning....and that they're justified in all the students going to the classroom next door to have almost fifty kids in one room due to the one kid who is left in the classroom next door with just him and the teacher. From what I gathered this is done as a legal precaution....it has something to do with being able to say, "the kid was never pulled out of his classroom."

My brother said that the situation is so bad that several of my nieces classmate's parents pulled them out and sent them to private school.....and that he and my sister-in-law were considering doing the same.

Confused, I asked him a series of questions about what the kids behavior was like, what role the kid's parents or parent in this case ​....nailed my assumption on the kid having only a single mom...what they were doing, being asked to do....and in the end, what became blatantly obvious to me....was that nothing was being done to restore order in a classroom that a single first grade student had taken over.....

......because the kid is black.

The irony....the woke liberals in the family possibly putting their kid in private school so she wouldn't have to go to school with a black kid.

I told my brother how I thought it was incredibly weak and pathetic that no one was doing anything.....that the teachers, the principal, and the kid's mom....all the adults involved in this situation were being bullied by one first grade aged child.

He explained that there is nothing that anyone at the school can do to punish the kid. They're not allowed to put their hands on any student, and what I mean by that refers to grabbing the kids hand and walking him down to the principal's office for a time out....after a stern taking to or something.

I'll be honest....I still don't fully understand the situation. I have a hard time imagining how a first grader could be as disruptive all day every day to effectively force them to no longer hold class in the classroom he is in....and send all the other kids to the classroom next door so they can learn there instead since although it's less than ideal it's the better option, by far.

Again, I still don't really get the full extent...and as a result, I can't help but to think,

"Fukcing Liberals."
All their woke bullshit and BLM signs and when it comes down to the rubber meeting the road?

Their bullshit does nothing but hurt black people and create a bunch more njggers.

My concern here is with the black kid first and foremost. My niece and her other classmates will be fine....they're still going to grow up and graduate high school with decent educations and be able to pursue whatever academic, trade school, work, or other things they want to afterwards.

If this kid is essentially the same thing as an angry fukcing monkey rampaging in the classroom as it's cage as a freaking first grader, how the fukc can anyone expect the kid to graduate high school? He can't even sit and listen....has no self-control....isn't disciplined in his ability to pay attention and learn for a single day, as a first grader.

I don't know about you guys but me and every other kid I went to school with were fukcing angels in first grade. We all listened intently, enjoyed learning, and sought are teacher's approval like crazy. A few mildly harsh words from them when we weren't doing what we were supposed to pierced through us like a sword..

Ir's just so incredibly sad that this kid in my niece's class will never have a chance.....I guess there's always a chance....maybe the kid will figure it out at sports or as a rapper or something. There's a chance, but it's not a very good one. It sucks because the answer here is obvious....I know what needs to be done and would absolutely love to do it......

.....I'd love to sit in class one day and just slap the ever living shit out of this kid. I'd grab the little fuker and yell at him, slap him, spank his ass with wooden spoon, until the kid finally shut the fukc up and behaved.

That's what needs to happen, but no one will say that let alone do that....even if they had the balls to do it they obviously can't in this day and age. No one will ever try to get the mom to do it either by sitting her down and asking her,

"Do you want your son to be successful in life or do you want your son to be a njgger?"

Liberals refrain against the use of the N-word to a religious....very cult like status. They decry anyone from saying, "njgger," but what they don't realize is that just like a rose by any other name is still a rose.......

......you can not use the N-word but it doesn't stop a piece of shit black person from being a njgger.

"Less equity," "socioeconomically disadvantaged," "socially disenfranchised," Yada Yada Yada they still are all just a different way of saying, "njgger."

I'm saying it because I don't want this poor kid to grow up to be a njgger....not because I inherently think that's what he is. He's a kid....kids are innocent. This kid's mom is probably an out of control monkey too....she almost has to be in order to raise her kid to be like this at such a young age.

Point being, regardless of what his exact background is.....this kid deserves better.....this kid deserves a chance. No kid is inherently bad and neither is this kid, especially as only a first grader. It just blows me away that no one is doing something to help the kid. They're all just covering their asses and trying to make do as best as possible for teaching the other kids.....no one is trying to help this kid.

I find it incredibly sad. It really sucks knowing that this kid isn't going to try to be reached. No one is concerned with the fact that he could grow up to be a happy, successful, and good person....a positive contribution to society.....and instead all these woke white liberals are satisfied with allowing him to almost certainly become a total njgger through their own apathy. They'll attend a march with a bunch of other white chicks and limp wristed dudes so they can post selfies of them at it on social media and project an image that they're real concerned with the supposed racism in this country.......

.....when the racism is from them.

Their apathy towards calling blacks out the same as whites is what creates everything that leads to racism. It's definitely a huge contributing factor to the creation of most njggers. White teachers afraid to yell at a black kid....it's apathy. Racism is created by apathy.....by enabling black kids to be rowdy, awful, ornery little shits until they grow up and become njggers. That's how warped they are....they justify allowing a kid to be unhinged as their reparations for slavery. Because these kids ancestors were slaved and overly disciplined in cruel ways.....they're not going to discipline black kids in present times at all to make up for it??? WTF

Just like welfare given out to single mothers being created with good intentions by woke white liberals, and it being impossible to not see the strong and obvious direct correlation that occurred with the destruction of the black family until today black kids having both parents in their lives to raise them account for only 17% of blacks.....83% of black kids growing up without a dad......as the direct result of welfare white liberals created and then not recognizing how harmful the ramifications were to those it was supposed to help......

White liberals.....fukc 'em....biggest dbag hypocrites out there. Biggest racists....biggest harm facing minorities, blacks, and the rest of us in this country.

.....and who will be responsible for the destruction of the once great public schools in the state of MN. A place that used to have public schools that outperformed the private schools in the rest of the country is going to be taken over by private and charter schools until the only people who send their kids to public school will be? Guess who.....

.....Njggers.

All thanks to woke white liberals. Nothing breeds more inequality than progressive values.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Re: The End of Quality Public Education in MN

Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:02 pm

Spot on FF!

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:37 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Most of us were lucky enough to have grown up during a time when MN had the best public schools in the country. It wasn't until I got older and learned more about how people live in other parts of the country that I realized getting a quality education while attending public schools was somewhat unique. My girlfriend in college was from Austin, TX and went to private school. She described it as being nothing special....it wasn't like what people from "up here" typically associate with going to private school. She wasn't a blueblood or religious....or unique. Everyone in TX who has parents that care about their kid growing up and not being an idiot send their kids to private schools. Public schools were for the mexicans, blacks, and poor white kids....but her private school was still plenty diverse since lots of mexican and black parents didn't want their kids growing up to be idiots either.

It never occurred to me until fairly recently that it's possible for our public schools in MN to fail, and no longer be a place where kids are assured a quality education.

I'm a godparent to my niece....along with my now ex-wife....Yay. She's in first grade and attends public school in the South exurb of Northfield. Her dad, my next older brother, and my sister-in-law are flaming liberals. He works for the city of Minneapolis and she's a teacher....actually at the same school my niece attends. Flaming, flaming liberals...have one of those "we believe in science Yada Yada Yada a bunch of other things" signs in their yard, as well as a BLM sign at one point until someone took it.

They hosted Thanksgiving and while hanging out in the garage afterwards and having your typical family holiday conversations between two ideological polar opposites....or as we call it, "solving all the world's problems," I was surprised to hear towardd the end of the evening that school wasn't going well for my niece....not well at all according to my brother.

There's a kid in her first grade class who is out of control. He's so disruptive that most days my niece and the rest of her twenty-four classmates need to leave the classroom and go spend the day with the classroom next door away from the one bad kid. Apparently they've had other teachers come in and observe for a day, and then the principal came and observed for a couple days, and everyone who has observed what happens in my niece's classroom isn't conducive for learning....and that they're justified in all the students going to the classroom next door to have almost fifty kids in one room due to the one kid who is left in the classroom next door with just him and the teacher. From what I gathered this is done as a legal precaution....it has something to do with being able to say, "the kid was never pulled out of his classroom."

My brother said that the situation is so bad that several of my nieces classmate's parents pulled them out and sent them to private school.....and that he and my sister-in-law were considering doing the same.

Confused, I asked him a series of questions about what the kids behavior was like, what role the kid's parents or parent in this case ​....nailed my assumption on the kid having only a single mom...what they were doing, being asked to do....and in the end, what became blatantly obvious to me....was that nothing was being done to restore order in a classroom that a single first grade student had taken over.....

......because the kid is black.

The irony....the woke liberals in the family possibly putting their kid in private school so she wouldn't have to go to school with a black kid.

I told my brother how I thought it was incredibly weak and pathetic that no one was doing anything.....that the teachers, the principal, and the kid's mom....all the adults involved in this situation were being bullied by one first grade aged child.

He explained that there is nothing that anyone at the school can do to punish the kid. They're not allowed to put their hands on any student, and what I mean by that refers to grabbing the kids hand and walking him down to the principal's office for a time out....after a stern taking to or something.

I'll be honest....I still don't fully understand the situation. I have a hard time imagining how a first grader could be as disruptive all day every day to effectively force them to no longer hold class in the classroom he is in....and send all the other kids to the classroom next door so they can learn there instead since although it's less than ideal it's the better option, by far.

Again, I still don't really get the full extent...and as a result, I can't help but to think,

"Fukcing Liberals."
All their woke bullshit and BLM signs and when it comes down to the rubber meeting the road?

Their bullshit does nothing but hurt black people and create a bunch more njggers.

My concern here is with the black kid first and foremost. My niece and her other classmates will be fine....they're still going to grow up and graduate high school with decent educations and be able to pursue whatever academic, trade school, work, or other things they want to afterwards.

If this kid is essentially the same thing as an angry fukcing monkey rampaging in the classroom as it's cage as a freaking first grader, how the fukc can anyone expect the kid to graduate high school? He can't even sit and listen....has no self-control....isn't disciplined in his ability to pay attention and learn for a single day, as a first grader.

I don't know about you guys but me and every other kid I went to school with were fukcing angels in first grade. We all listened intently, enjoyed learning, and sought are teacher's approval like crazy. A few mildly harsh words from them when we weren't doing what we were supposed to pierced through us like a sword..

Ir's just so incredibly sad that this kid in my niece's class will never have a chance.....I guess there's always a chance....maybe the kid will figure it out at sports or as a rapper or something. There's a chance, but it's not a very good one. It sucks because the answer here is obvious....I know what needs to be done and would absolutely love to do it......

.....I'd love to sit in class one day and just slap the ever living shit out of this kid. I'd grab the little fuker and yell at him, slap him, spank his ass with wooden spoon, until the kid finally shut the fukc up and behaved.

That's what needs to happen, but no one will say that let alone do that....even if they had the balls to do it they obviously can't in this day and age. No one will ever try to get the mom to do it either by sitting her down and asking her,

"Do you want your son to be successful in life or do you want your son to be a njgger?"

Liberals refrain against the use of the N-word to a religious....very cult like status. They decry anyone from saying, "njgger," but what they don't realize is that just like a rose by any other name is still a rose.......

......you can not use the N-word but it doesn't stop a piece of shit black person from being a njgger.

"Less equity," "socioeconomically disadvantaged," "socially disenfranchised," Yada Yada Yada they still are all just a different way of saying, "njgger."

I'm saying it because I don't want this poor kid to grow up to be a njgger....not because I inherently think that's what he is. He's a kid....kids are innocent. This kid's mom is probably an out of control monkey too....she almost has to be in order to raise her kid to be like this at such a young age.

Point being, regardless of what his exact background is.....this kid deserves better.....this kid deserves a chance. No kid is inherently bad and neither is this kid, especially as only a first grader. It just blows me away that no one is doing something to help the kid. They're all just covering their asses and trying to make do as best as possible for teaching the other kids.....no one is trying to help this kid.

I find it incredibly sad. It really sucks knowing that this kid isn't going to try to be reached. No one is concerned with the fact that he could grow up to be a happy, successful, and good person....a positive contribution to society.....and instead all these woke white liberals are satisfied with allowing him to almost certainly become a total njgger through their own apathy. They'll attend a march with a bunch of other white chicks and limp wristed dudes so they can post selfies of them at it on social media and project an image that they're real concerned with the supposed racism in this country.......

.....when the racism is from them.

Their apathy towards calling blacks out the same as whites is what creates everything that leads to racism. It's definitely a huge contributing factor to the creation of most njggers. White teachers afraid to yell at a black kid....it's apathy. Racism is created by apathy.....by enabling black kids to be rowdy, awful, ornery little shits until they grow up and become njggers. That's how warped they are....they justify allowing a kid to be unhinged as their reparations for slavery. Because these kids ancestors were slaved and overly disciplined in cruel ways.....they're not going to discipline black kids in present times at all to make up for it??? WTF

Just like welfare given out to single mothers being created with good intentions by woke white liberals, and it being impossible to not see the strong and obvious direct correlation that occurred with the destruction of the black family until today black kids having both parents in their lives to raise them account for only 17% of blacks.....83% of black kids growing up without a dad......as the direct result of welfare white liberals created and then not recognizing how harmful the ramifications were to those it was supposed to help......

White liberals.....fukc 'em....biggest dbag hypocrites out there. Biggest racists....biggest harm facing minorities, blacks, and the rest of us in this country.

.....and who will be responsible for the destruction of the once great public schools in the state of MN. A place that used to have public schools that outperformed the private schools in the rest of the country is going to be taken over by private and charter schools until the only people who send their kids to public school will be? Guess who.....

.....Njggers.

All thanks to woke white liberals. Nothing breeds more inequality than progressive values.

I went to catholic schools so I cannot speak to public scholl other than what I read. But it sure seems the white liberal especially women are doing all they can to change math and science into indoctrination centers instead. The white woke liberal is the most dangerous person around. I read some school are getting rid of D's and F's. Boy they are really preparing the snowflake kid for the real world!

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:52 pm

Might just be the kid. Legit. My daughter was basically this kid in first grade. Not to the extent that she’s wiping out a whole classroom, but we literally got calls just about every day from school outlining behavior issues. After many meetings with school officials, special services within the district, and childhood psychologists, we learned she is not neurotypical and has an IQ in the 140 range. She was bored and basically making fun of kids cause they were not as smart as she was/is. Tens of thousands of dollars in “occupational” therapy and a few years later, she’s basically turned it completely around. Still has her moments at home, but is essentially like anyone else her age…just a F-ton more intelligent. We also did decide to continue to homeschool after they got pulled last year and she’s working several grade levels ahead across the board and is currently on pace to “graduate” high school well before she can drive.

All of that said, the kid might just be Autistic, have ADD/ADHD, SPD, ODD, or any other thing along those lines (or all at the same time), and his mom does not have the means or perhaps will to address it.
Last edited by HnkrCrash on Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:19 pm

When I was a child they were concerned that I was mentally retorded and gay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:39 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:When I was a child they were concerned that I was mentally retorded and gay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Me too, luckily I turned out not to be retarded.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”