Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Stuff That's Annoying.....

Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:42 pm

Amber alerts---Annoying

Someone should drive themselves into the ditch the next time they get one and then sue the state for distracting them....those alerts go off even if your phone is off, I swear.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Stuff That's Annoying.....

Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:01 pm

When I eat so much god damn Domino’s I can’t even beat my meat. It’s not even good pizza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:24 pm

Schmeg

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:29 pm

Dominoes is delicious....my favorite pizza.

I just googled "schmeg" and gross. I guess I've never had issues with crusty buildup on my genitals....can't say I've banged any chicks with that problem either.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:16 pm

I’ve been seeing a schmegmadontist and she thinks she can get it under control. It’s annoying.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:42 pm

I don’t have schmeg issues but I do on occasion get tonsil stones. Not really often anymore since I rarely have milk, but I have a water pick to rinse them out when they do appear.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:27 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:I don’t have schmeg issues but I do on occasion get tonsil stones. Not really often anymore since I rarely have milk, but I have a water pick to rinse them out when they do appear.

I'll get throat cheese, throat pearls, or whatever......whenever I start doing speed again.....I use a kabob skewer(s) to poke and prod them out.....I've yet to eat one and they smell like ass.....maybe the worst smelling thing known to man.

They're not from milk.....they're from a shock to your system.....as evidenced by your lymph system producing them.

I honestly think it's all the shit in your lymph system, even viral waste, being excreted out. Speed is a wonder drug. If one could be dedicated enough to do it only for a weekend once every three months I think it'd be insanely good for your health. Even just the amount of shit that comes out of my pores....they open up and all that shit comes out and my skin will look great for a month or two.

Tonsils are really only one of a few....hell, they might be the only exit point for the lymph system. What a weird system. It's a whole other set of arteries and veins that's lacking a heart to pump a whole different type of blood through it.....and it's in charge of keeping your body from getting sick.

I'd love to know what's exactly in that shit that comes out of the tonsils.....gotta be toxic AF.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:07 am

Been a long time since I've hacked one of those up, when I was a bit younger remember doing so

Schmeg...word of the day I guess wasn't aware what that was lol

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Stuff That's Annoying.....

Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:13 am

I read online that the “crypts” that are in some people’s tonsil get stuff in them and they build up, milk is bad for them. I only have them on my left tonsil, never my right. Water pick works great. Totally clears them for away for a few months. And yea they do smell other worldly.

Do a Google image search of “tonsil stones” if you’re bulimic and wanna barf your last meal.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:26 pm

I only get them on my left tonsil too...weird.

Kind of tempted to Google tonsil stones but mine disgust me a lot....and I just ate.

How much money would it take for any of you to eat someone's tonsil stones? To chew them up and swallow them?
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”