Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Stuff That's Annoying.....

Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:46 pm

Ludwig....all the kids in their early 20's I know are all big into live streamers like Ludwig. It's freaking weird.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:07 am

What's Ludwig?

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:40 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:What's Ludwig?

YouTubers......

Ludwig & Mr. Beast

The kids love Ludwig almost as much as they love MGK & Pete Davidson.

It's weird, but I kind of get it. I mean, when I was a kid we had Rockstars.....like 80's shit like G'n'R & Metallica bleeding into 90's grunge with Soundgarden, STP, and Nirvana. They were making Rockstars all the time when I was a kid up into my 20's.

But kids these days don't have shit culturally. I got into Nirvana when I was ten and my older brother got a couple cassette tapes for Christmas; Firehouse & Nevermind, and gave me Nevermind because he was too 80's (born in 1976) to be open to liking Grunge and Nirvana. I listened to that one cassette tape exclusively on my Sony Walkman every Friday when we all hopped in the big 15-passenger van and went to the cabin 'Up North' for the weekend.

I wasn't unique. Culture was much harder to absorb back then....you only had so many options. That's why people were Nirvana or Pearl Jam....largely depending on which one they happened to have in your collection of like five.

Think of how hard it was to listen to music prior to Napster? Prior to the internet?

Kids these days? Anyone 25 and under?

They're fukced. Culture is so easily consumed that everyone experiences it all. There are no more preppies, goth kids, metal kids versus hippie kids....no one gets stuck in a camp....none of them end up kind of unknowingly having to plant their flag....and define themselves.

The bizarre unexpected twist to having a society that is allowed to effortlessly consume all the different cultural choices to where it's virtually limitless?

Homogeneity

Young people today are the most homogeneous and utterly bland generation ever. They're so desperate to find any way to define themselves they literally view tattoos and body modifications as equalling personality.

When there's nothing you learn by experimenting with shit....you have the ability to be shown the answers to any idea you will ever have cross your mind in the palm of your hand after pulling a computer out of your pocket???

It makes all information boring, and leaves so much less for people to discuss with each other. People used to sit at bars across this country and collectively sit and try to remember who the original drummer for the Beatles was before the tenth person to join the discussion recalls it as being Pete Best.....

.....and no one under the age of 30 maybe 35 does that because why would you start taking about something as dumb as trying to figure out who the original drummer the Beatle's had prior to Ringo Starr when they've always had the ability to Google it on their phone while sitting in silence alone?

Technology has really fukced people. We've replaced our collective consciousness as humans with a fukcing computer for the sake of convenience and a lot of motherfukcers making a lot of money.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:56 pm

It is true about kids thinking tattoos mean something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:50 am

Annoying---ESPN pretending like people actually give a fukc about the WNBA...let alone the WNBA draft. Most people don't give a fukc about the NBA or the NBA draft....or even the NFL or their draft.

There's no way there could possibly be more than a thousand people in the world who have ever given a shit about the WNBA draft.

Screenshot_20220412-014505_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220411-181653_Chrome.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:13 pm

:lol: No mow may...just saw this pop up on my phone. Edina has a sustainability coordinator

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:31 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote::lol: No mow may...just saw this pop up on my phone. Edina has a sustainability coordinator

HAHAHA!!!

Yeah, people not mowing their lawns in May....

....is something I won't think is gay if it somehow leads to farmers not mowing their ditches to the end of June.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed May 18, 2022 10:06 pm

It's horrible to have something blike this happen but 111 mil? We wonder why healthcare bid so much?
Screenshot_20220518-214905.png

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri May 20, 2022 10:49 am

$111 million is ridiculous.

$20 million tort reform max?
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

btcdiana
I came here for the barrel sticker

Re: RE: Re: Stuff That's Annoying.....

Fri May 20, 2022 11:08 am

Fish Felon wrote:$111 million is ridiculous.

$20 million tort reform max?
BITMAIN MINERS, GOLDSHELL MINERS, ETH BTC MINERS IN STOCK

All equipment will be shipped from our warehouses in Shenzhen China. Additional shipping charges apply to orders shipping to international destinations.

JASMINER X4 ETH MINER

https://apextominer.org/en/product/jasm ... cond-hand/

World delivery 3-7 days

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”