Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Stuff That's Annoying.....

Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:02 am

You might as well propose. You’ve been dating your gf longer than I’ve known my gf. Join the unhappy ranks of wedding planning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:04 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Meh I've been in two weddings where I haven't talked to the guys in over a year...one was a sad deal his kid got cancer he got depressed and just kinda fell outta the loop and drinks I'm the garage alone every night... should probably reach out to him soon

Other guy kinda got a whole new group of friends(kids sports teams, which is kind of to be expected) but liked that new group cause he could be the big dog and be better than everyone else, make more money, seem like a big shot, etc

So if asked...no I wouldn't decline. Even on a hunting opener. But I also wouldn't expect lifelong bonds or some sort of huge moment out of it

Then you got the whole reciprocity sort of thing...I had you in my wedding I should be in yours. Which is a chick way of thinking. But honestly those two wouldn't have them in my wedding. Been in two other weddings where those guys definitely will be

Whole wedding thing is annoying period...

Oh, I'm not saying lifelong bonds necessarily will happen, but they can, and regardless....that's what the intentions are of the people who are asking when going into it.

For whatever reason, the ones that do seem to last are the brother-in-law ones similar to what Take-a-Gander shared. If it's a brother.....it's not like you wind up being besties with his wife, for a lot of reasons. But sister? I only have a couple...compared to five brothers.....but like both brothers-in-law. Me and my other bros feel very fortunate that are sisters married good dudes. One is the best deer hunter I know, and both are pretty damn good fisherman.

My buddy is coming up in a couple weeks with his brother-in-law to ice fish . Seems pretty common for that to happen. But unlike buddies....unless they screw up....or your sister is a ho and he winds up divorcing her....you're going to be seeing him at every family dinner, he's going to be the father of nieces and nephews, more importantly the father of your parents grandkids......the brother-in-law is a pretty important person who you want to be on solid footing longterm. If you get asked to be in your sister's wedding? Honestly that's the most important one in terms of how serious it is, how much value it'll carry in terms of your own happiness and that of your family's.....don't mess that one up at all costs.

Buddies who get married with you in the wedding?

Not nearly as important. Most likely in five years time those people will just be someone you exchange Christmas cards in the mail with every year. The X-factor is kids. If you each have a kid around the same age there's a much better chance that'll be a buddy in ten, twenty years after their wedding.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:54 am

Why they don't do this for everything----Annoying

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/331 ... r-bowl-lvi
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:55 am

I've been hacking up and blowing thick bright green yellow snot for like a week now---annoying

I take a men's daily vitamin, eat a couple serving of veggies.....should feel better....
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:57 am

My big dopey cat having to come in the bathroom and/or freak out every time I take a shit---annoying

Screenshot_20220201-085618_Gallery.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:51 pm

i normally leave one rather then take one
official sour toe member number 52,814

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:07 pm

Universal Designated Hitter is the worst thing to happen to MLB since testing for performance enhancing drugs.

Barry Bonds not being in the HOF is a bigger joke than Pete Rose not being in the HOF. How can baseball have a HOF without their second best player ever in it (Bonds second only to Babe Ruth) and without the guy who literally had more hits than anyone else? People automatically get in for having 3,000 hits....Rose has over 4,000 = Retarded

Every last motherfukcer in MLB was on speed up until the turn of the century. "Greenies" were taken by everyone.....no different than ingesting meth by eating it.

Twins are going to suck.....which means they'll probably be good and surprise people since my prediction is that they're going to suck.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:01 am

Whats really annoying to me is guys that think doping in sports is OK.
I put them in the same category of saying however the person identifies is OK and they can compete, like the NCAA allowing once men full grown, now compete as a woman and shattering records.
In both cases you've modified something - it's BS to think that they are equal to the others that are not "modified".

Hey don't get me wrong, I'm a Libertarian, a person can do what ever they want sexually as long as no one is getting hurt. And that includes a sex change operation. But to think a 6-4" former man can now compete against women in sports is BS as it gives them a distinct physical edge. Same as doped up men (like Bonds) is = to Babe Ruth, it's BS too. Yeah, I do not recognize Bonds as holding the HR record because of his doping. The thing is - he knew he was cheating, and still did it anyway. It shows what his true character is - or the lack there of. So no he should not be in the HoF.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:48 am

But they've always been doping?

It's baseball....David Wells pitched a perfect game against the Twins while not only still hungover....he drank 15 beers during the game.

If you ain't cheating---you ain't trying

Why would anyone pay to go watch a bunch of regular dudes play baseball?

I can go watch that for free at any local park in this country.

If I'm plunking down a bunch of cash and paying $12 for a hot dog?

.....I want to see physical freaks all juiced up pushing the limits of what is humanly possible.....dudes crushing 600' homers and shiz.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:56 am

I’m not sure why anyone would watch baseball at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”