Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Stuff That's Annoying.....

Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:12 pm

A: Because Baseball is Bitchin'

Annoying----how hot pockets market themselves like a piece of pussy.

Load in the goods and give it two minutes.....then dig in....it's going to be "fire".....crispy and gooey....easy....Get After It! This flap folds first....100% mouth watering....

Seriously, tell me there wasn't some stoner in their marketing department describing his fondness for pussy and laughing the entire time he wrote this shit......

Hot Pockets = Vaginas

Screenshot_20220405-141005_Gallery.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:38 pm

Fish Felon wrote:It's baseball....David Wells pitched a perfect game against the Twins while not only still hungover....he drank 15 beers during the game.

If you ain't cheating---you ain't trying

Dock Ellis pitched a no hitter on LSD.

Performance enhancing drugs with a whole new meaning.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:05 am

I dunno kinda disliked the doping thing before but thinking about it...it gave a guy like bonds what...more muscle? You still need the swing...the hand eye coordination...the skil to determine what pitch is coming in a second. Does muscle help in any of that?

Suppose doping helps with endurance too. You really need endurance in baseball? I guess maybe if you are less exhausted your swings are more crisp and on target...I dunno. For baseball anyway doping just don't seem like that big of a enhancer to me. Because dope all you want it still takes a certain level of natural skill...Brock Lesnar found that out when he tried out for the Vikings. And for that fact his short stint in the UFC. A big bad juiced up mf'er like that couldn't make a career in either sport...because he lacked the necessary skill to compete at a high level in those sports. Doping doesn't change that and magically make you able to compete at a high level.

I dunno Guess I'm torn on the subject

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Stuff That's Annoying.....

Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:09 am

The steroids baseball guys were taking sped up their reaction time considerably. It wasn’t just extra muscle.

I wouldn’t say Lesnar didn’t make a career in MMA. He was the UFC heavyweight champion, the very best in the world at his weight class. He had the wrestling pedigree for fighting. If he learned how to take a punch he would have been the champ for a lot longer. He was already old when he got into MMA, and the game passed him up quick. Cain Velazquez beat the brakes him off him twice tho, that’s what a crazy badass mf’er actually looks like. It was also rumored the Vikings wanted him to play football in Europe to develop but Brock being the guy he is didn’t want to do that.

Baseball isn’t even a sport, it’s a game. Honestly they can juice themselves to gills for all I care, it still wouldn’t make it better than watching paint dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:53 am

Bonds was the second best baseball player of all time, and a case can be made for him being the best of all time ahead of even Babe Ruth.

He's not in the HOF. The all-time hits leader isn't in the HOF (Pete Rose). A top five all-time pitcher isn't in the HOF (Roger Clemens). The only player to ever have multiple 60+ home run seasons with over 600+ career homers isn't in (Sammy Sosa). One of the two players ever to have 70 home run seasons isn't in (Mark McGuire). The latter two being dudes who MLB rode to bring the game back to popularity after they idiotically had a lock out.

The bottom line is this:

What the fukc is the point of even having a HOF when the players I just listed aren't in it?

To go see what Bert Blyleven "accomplished" in his very mediocre career?

Here's the deal:

The only thing Bonds ever tested positive for was amphetamines. He admitted to using steroids as part of the whole BALCO investigation....almost got slapped for perjury, but the fact remains that he only ever tested positive for amphetamines.

....he did so prior to MLB banning "Greenies."

Google "MLB Greenies"

MLB didn't ban speed until 2006.

Every fukcing player was taking them.

“Greenies” were a staple in Major League clubhouses for around 40 years. Rumor has it Ted Williams and other baseball players who had been drafted brought them from the military back to the field sometime after World War II. These little green pills – real medical name Dexedrine – often sat right next to the bubble gum and sunflower seeds during games for easy access. Some experts estimate that around 85% of MLB players were doin’ them. Hell, greenies (or “beans” as they were sometimes known) weren’t even banned until 2006. Up until then, they were pretty much the worst kept secret in baseball.

Greenies are the same as Adderall, which are essentially salt-tablet amphetamines....AKA meth. Popping a couple 20mg addies gets you the same high as doing meth. Trust me, I know.

Bonds already was a three time MVP with a HOF career prior to ever taking the PED's that he's been blacklisted for (steroids & HGH). No one cares that he was taking amphetamines because everyone playing baseball since WWII was taking amphetamines.

Bonds started doping to get back on a level playing field. He was a true asshole and the type of guy who wasn't going to let a couple dbags like Sosa & McGuire steal his thunder. Once he doped....to get on an even playing field....he crushed everyone.....when everyone else was doping. He was that much better.

He absolutely should be in the HOF. His numbers all counted. He played the game....the games were real....the money MLB made off him is still lining the owners pockets.

Not allowing Bonds & Co into the HOF is one of the most hypocritical things ever. All the baseball writers were all over these guys's nuts while they played. They loved them all. Then they retire and they choose to blacklist them?

Fukc every pompous baseball writer like LaVelle E. Neal III who's a self-servining fake virtue signaling hypocrite.

Some day I want to make it to the Baseball HOF.....just so I can take a big shit on the floor somewhere in it.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:58 am

Not Annoying?

How insanely good Kirill Kaprizov is. :shock:
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:17 pm

[Moved to New Thread]
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:41 pm

If they tried to invent baseball today, everybody would hate it.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:58 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:If they tried to invent baseball today, everybody would hate it.

The same could be said for basketball, football, hockey, soccer.....everything that isn't a video game.

I actually think baseball in it's softball version would do quite well if invented today. Look at the popularity of pickleball. Any "sport" or game that's co-ed and people can play casually while possibly having a couple drinks?

It'll do well.

Culturally?

We're dead. Our society no longer produces new culture. They aren't making any new rock stars, and we sure as shit aren't creating any new athletic endeavors.....even something with it's limited athletic ability required like baseball.

Do you know what modern culture is?

It's people making short videos commenting on already existing, culture that was created in the past.

It's dudes making tiktoks and YouTube clips commenting on movies from the 80's and 90's....etc.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:45 pm

Yah it’s literally just people looking into the camera making faces on the internet these days. Makes no sense and I can’t relate.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”