Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Russia

Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:48 pm

Funny how they're showing nothing....just still shots of places in Ukraine with the thuds of bombs going off in the background. What, they can't get a picture of any explosions from these supposed giant artillery rounds on the news? Doesn't it seem like that would be pretty easy....remember Iraq and "Shock & Awe?"

Pretty hard to miss that sort of shit imo. Russia has the "Stealth Bombs" that can't be seen apparently......
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:14 am

Right...sounds of supposed explosions media playing it off as WWIII...but overall video of cities looks like normal life going on...no vids if destruction, plumes of black smoke, etc. See what we wake up to

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Russia

Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:59 am

Go on Reddit. Lots of stuff on there from the initial salvo last night. Literally a video of a girl riding a bike getting vaporized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:49 am

We'll see.....also saw a Ukrainian dude on the news this morning say he has access to different media outlets and isn't sure what to believe. Dude lives in Kiev.....or Kyiv....

Kyiv = New Kiev

Pronounced:

"NuKe-eev"
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:23 pm

27745474757466.jpeg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Russia

Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:44 pm

Women is Russia’s only worth while export.

Fuk that country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:12 pm

This is my fear: That a Ukrainian will smuggle a nuke into Moscow and off it goes. That could start WWIII as the paranoid Russian Military and Govt will think its NATO or US planted and retaliate.

As for why does Russia really want the Ukraine? It hold lots of minerals, is top 2 and 3 world reserves of many minerals.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:21 pm

how tho? Ukraine gave up all their nukes.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:47 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:As for why does Russia really want the Ukraine? It hold lots of minerals, is top 2 and 3 world reserves of many minerals.

Putin is doing it as an awesome way to fukc with Biden. 100% guaranteed this would not be happening if Trump was in office.

Remember that Hunter Biden is on the board of Burisma....the largest Ukrainian Natural Gas Holding company.

What is the first thing Biden and Merkel's successor threatened?

Cutting off the Natural Gas pipeline from Russia to Germany.

Coincidence?

I think not.

The Biden's are crooked fukcs and one of Their main sources of dirty money is Ukraine. They've been meddling with the affairs of Ukraine for twenty years.

This is Putin acting out and making Joe Biden eat a big fat dick....and I for one think it's awesome.

Why does Putin give a fukc if the West cuts him off?

He's already good buds with the World's pre-eminent super power.....China.

We don't even make our own fukcing pills or passports anymore....everything is made is in China. As long as Putin is tight with China he can keep on giving the West the middle finger.

We lost. China won. Russia is Russia. They don't need us and can do anything they fukcing want short of invading a NATO country.

https://youtu.be/rnIPw_Who7E
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:53 pm

We lost. China won.

I saw a monologue from Bill Maher related to this a few months back. It was shocking how accurate he was concerning China, and for many reasons, he came to the same conclusion. Not typically a huge fan of his, but lately he seems to be calling out more and more things I agree with, and that China piece was incredible.

Found the link: https://youtu.be/2DH4v6FnbvM
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”