maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Russia

Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:16 pm

So...we getting ready to go into nuclear winter from all the fallout?

I don't really follow the actual news just how it's been affecting the markets , so curious how major you all think this is and potential actions

I don't really see anything happening just a huge panic but who knows

The way all the headlines come across ambassadors getting yanked from Ukraine and s Russian invasion is all but inevitable

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: Russia

Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:04 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:So...we getting ready to go into nuclear winter from all the fallout?

I don't really follow the actual news just how it's been affecting the markets , so curious how major you all think this is and potential actions

I don't really see anything happening just a huge panic but who knows

The way all the headlines come across ambassadors getting yanked from Ukraine and s Russian invasion is all but inevitable

The only one ranking people out of Ukraine so far is the USA. Nobody else is doing it. Biden and the neocons war establishment want the invasion but I do not think it is inevitable Putin knows what Biden is up too.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:47 pm

My take is.....

Why do we care if Russia marches into part of Ukraine? Didn't we let them take Crimea, a portion of Ukraine, under Obama?

Fukc NATO....we have Zero obligation to them. If this is a big deal?

Then let the fukcers over there deal with it. The EU, Britain, Eastern block/Balkans, Turkey, the Middle East, Scandinavia.....let those fukcers deal with it. Hell, China....even Australia are closer than us to fukcing Ukraine =

Not Our Problem

I personally like Russia. I think they're a much better ally and way more in our best interest to buddy up with than fukcing China.

Immigration?

There's ten, maybe even twenty million more Russian women than men aged 18-40. They're white....white hot. You want see the country grow? You want a baby boom?

Quit it with the stanky and disgusting Afghans, Ethiopians, and Somalis.....bring in a few million 20-30 aged Russian women and this country will grow.....just like those chicks make the tent I pitch in my pants grow.

I freaking love Russia.....love Putin....love his hatred of phags and how he's pro-men being men.

All the shit against Russia is just misdirection from the Chinese owned media. They've got to have a fall guy to keep our focus off them so they can keep brainwashing our country into being woke, rioting, phaggots.

The last time I checked.....Russia didn't get in our face for invading Iraq and Afghanistan....and that shit was us invading countries right in their backyard....one that was a former part of the USSR. They let us invade countries on a whim but they're going into a country that used to be apart of their country, who largely wants to be apart of their country again, and no one over there or on the other side of a giant fukcing ocean Closer to the action cares at all.....

...yet we're supposed to give a fukc?

Fake Fukcing News!
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:01 pm

Russia is a top 3 worst country of all time.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:03 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Russia is a top 3 worst country of all time.

For what reasons?
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:49 pm

Fish Felon wrote:

For what reasons?

I only need one. Communism.

Only urban areas have a connection Russia. The rural parts of Ukraine HATES Russia still for the Holodomor.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:39 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
Fish Felon wrote:

For what reasons?

I only need one. Communism.

Only urban areas have a connection Russia. The rural parts of Ukraine HATES Russia still for the Holodomor.

But right now......Russia is more free market capitalist than the United States????

So I'm confused.

As far as rural versus urban versus who in what part of Ukraine hates what parts of Russia.....

....funny how I don't see them burning down any cities like we saw happen right in our fukcing backyards. My old neighborhood burned because of people hating this city/state/country. It was your Current neighborhood when it burned.

Who are we to talk about people in Ukraine supposedly hating Russia when look around my man.....a lot of people, maybe even the majority of people in our country hate our fukcing country.....on both sides of the aisle there are people who hate this place. Sometimes I'm one of them....sometimes after watching the Chinese created and spoonfed to us propaganda we call "the News" it makes me get pissed.

I haven't seen any of them burn any cities down yet so I think "hate" seems like a pretty far fetched word to be using.....

....since by use of logic and reasoning those people in Ukraine you're saying hate Russia must hate it a whole hell of a lot less than a lot of the people here hate it here.

Again, who the fukc are we to judge when we can't even keep our own cities from burning from within?

Not our circus, not our monkeys.....not our pigs, not our farms.....not our fukcing issue/business what Russia does or doesn't do with Ukraine.

Maybe we should get Hunter Biden on it......last time I checked he [on paper] was running Ukraine's largest gas holding company. He's got the pulse on Ukraine.

That's probably what this is all about. Russia fukcing with one of Biden's crooked mass income streams. I'm sure if Hunter Biden had is fake title running a big gas company in Slovenia or some shit old Joltin' Joe Cool ["Pops"] Biden wouldn't be so, "Get Off My Lawn," about it.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:10 pm

Free market capitalists ran by a brutal autocrat? Not sure how free that really is.

I’m not even saying we should go in, but the shit Russia did to the rural Ukrainians was every bit as brutal as what Hitler did to the Jews.

Russia for real is a WOAT country. About as authoritarian and tyrannical as governments can get, and is still a dictatorship today. Embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:58 pm

Brutal Autocrat?

We've got an almost 80yo man who half the country doesn't believe he won the dictatorship....er, I mean presidency fair and square.....he's been selling our intellectual military trade secrets for a while, selling us out to China, selling us out to the highest bidder....for a while now.....he's got a tranny as a health czar, he's responsible for putting more njggers in prison than anyone besides maybe Reagan, yet cow-tows and kisses every njggers ass, seems hell bent on inciting a race war if possible, he's lied through his fukcing teeth about college degrees and his qualifications, he's bragged about withholding a billion as part of a quid pro quo deal on tape prior to pushing the prior guy in office to be impeached for trumped up bullshit along the same lines....an unknown intern over-hearing an unknown phone call type of deal that lead to impeachment.....his cokehead kid who got booted out of the military flies around the world working backroom deals where he literally collects billions from foreign governments for access to a business meeting and greasing the wheels with his old man....

....do you know why I like Putin?

He's a fukcing lying ruthless piece of shit dictator......

.....but at least he's honest about it.

Plus he loves his country, hates phags, doesn't sell his people out to the lowest bidder....

I'd take Putin over Biden in a heart beat?

Do you know what the biggest reason why Russia isn't doing better, more prominent on the world stage, and is no longer an up-and-comer?

A: it's not Putin.....the answer is, "Alcoholism."

Holding shit against modern day Russia the happened under the Steel Curtain is the same woke bullshit as hating America for Slavery, hating Britain for the global spread of Imperialism.

Do you know who the worst motherfukcers were during WWII, by a Hundred Miles?

The Japanese.

The shit the Japs did....the atrocities they committed.....if anyone is unforgivable for what they did "back when" it should be the Japs.

Yet funny how we never hear a peep about them being assholes, isn't it?

The Russians lost twenty million people in WWII fighting both the Nazis & the Japs. If the USA gets to be as proud as we are about the half million we lost.....

.....where's the love for the sacrifice that Russia gave?

That shit happened on their soil. The Nazis literally cut off major cities of theirs and starved them. Russia didn't want that fight or ask for that fight, and guess what?

They're the real heroes of WWII. They did more to stop the Nazis than we did....and sacrificed easily a hundred times more than we could have ever imagined. We never would've been able to storm the beaches of Normandy if it wasn't for the Russians softening the Nazis up more than baby shit first. Once we gained a foothold at Normandy did it ever occur to you why we marched right across Europe and ended it as quickly as we did?

Thank mother Russia for that my friend....our country didn't do shit besides delusionally try and take all the credit for it.

Honestly....anyone who thinks Russia is WOAT of all time is a fukcing idiot who's been brainwashed by our horrendous media. Look at history. Look at the facts.

Why do you think we're so much better than them again? Why do you think we should get to march into countries on THEIR continent on a whim and occupy it for a couple decades, create a powder keg, and then just leave....while leaving a shitload of our arms right in Russia's backyard?

It's kind of like what they did with Cuba....only times a million.

Seriously man, take off the blinders and quit being such a sheep and/or hypocrite.

Do you really give a flying fukc about Russia and Ukraine? Is that something you honestly actually care about? When you lay everything out....do you honestly think that is our business....something that should be our fight, ahead of Europe's? Do you really think that? What possible reasons can you give for why we should get involved.....just line jump in front of Europe and everyone else....to pick a fight with Russia.....over Ukraine....we talking 'bout Ukraine man....Ukraine.

Dude.....you sound insane in the Ukraine....insane in the brain.

Don't let the modern media warp reality for you.

At the end of the day you and I both know that when you or anyone else in this country stops and looks in the mirror.......none of us actually give an honest single fukc about Ukraine.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Russia

Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:16 pm

I don’t think we should intervene but it’s still fuk Russia. Wack ass country.

And yes I’m well aware of Japanese Unit 731. It’s the only thing I’ve ever read about that I thought might give me an anxiety attack. Some of the worst stuff I’ve ever read. Unimaginable.

Russia still made Romanian Christians fuk each other in the ass and eat puke out of each others ass holes as a part of an experiment to make them atheist.

Russia sucks.

Germany was only on their back foot the second they lost at Stalingrad. The Russians wasted so much life trying to beat us to Berlin. They really never gave a sh!t about their soldiers, ie red army purges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”