Take-a-Gander
Mergie Marauder

Over taxed

Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:04 pm

Are you F’n killing me Waltz. 9.2 billion and we aren’t over taxed.
This is a travesty beyond comprehension. Fix our G’damnd state or get the hell out.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Over taxed

Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:09 pm

He's a teacher turned politician.....has literally never had a job within the private sector. The fukcer never worked at a gas station or fast food restaurant in high school even.....

Every dollar he's ever earned has been a dollar collected from taxes.

Is it any wonder he doesn't think we're overtaxed?
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:19 pm

Teachers are the most overpaid and over appreciated profession in our society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:52 am

Especially when a lot of them try to push an agenda vs just teaching actual historical events and skill sets

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:07 am

The fuking nerve to act like $65k/year is a pittance for only working 9 months out of the year.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:55 pm

Right. Plus bennies

It's not how much you make but what you do with your money anyways. Most budget and are ok spending everything they get after putting a little aside for an emergency fund and retirement. Vs saving huge on the front side of life when you can compound that money at a much faster rate

Just spend it all as well as the budget works out. Let's max out our mortgage buy a bigger house than we need as long as it works in the Budget. Let's buy a new vehicle every 3 years cause the payment is the same...vs paying it off and having 0 payments for 5 years driving it free and clear

This stuff gets me worked up should have probably been a financial advisor

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:36 am

^^^^^
They have to justify spending $100K+ for a prestigious college degree at one of the “Saints” (St. Cloud State absolutely excluded) and now never being able to pay it back because they aren’t earning enough to keep up with the interest on their “predatory” loans while simultaneously doing everything they can to live like those who have higher wages and/or an additional 20 years of accumulated income under their belts.

This whole disaster millennials have gotten themselves into with college would almost be comical if the stupidity and entitlement was not so infuriating.

I’ll admit that I had about $30K in student loans. Also had them paid off in less than 3 years without trying very hard at all. It’s weird what working 2 jobs and 100 or so hours per week coupled with living well below your supposed means can do for having extra money to throw at things like that.

Keepin’ up with the Joneses man. You can thank social media for ratcheting that up to 11.

Fun fact: “Teacher” is one of the top 5 careers for current millionaires. Thank you 403(b)!
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Duckman23
Mergie Marauder

Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:55 am

I was pretty lucky when I finished my 2 year machine tool degree came out with very little debt and make a decent living. I see lots of kids start at my work with 100k + in school loans to only make a few thousand more then I do. But thats what is taught that you need that 4 year degree.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Over taxed

Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:32 pm

My mom is a teacher and when I tell her they are overpaid she kinda sighs and goes “….yeah”

I got a $9k inheritance from my G-ma when she passed away, I put 7.5 of it my student loans instead of buying a new truck or some shit. I’ll be furious if they forgive student loans.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:35 pm

I was lucky and got a little bit of inheritance that went completely to school. I was close enough to drive to north Hennepin and st cloud state...so schooling was very cheap for me easily paid off everything just working during school with no loans. Course I wasn't going for some prestigious career/degree...cause I knew I didn't need it and knew it's just a piece of paper. Not going to orientation at the u of m was probably best decision of my life would have been miserable there

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”