Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Elon Musk & Twitter

Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:30 am

I've never changed my view of someone as drastically as I have for Elon Musk. My original opinion was that he was a phaggy nerd riding the bullshit climate change wave....and dumb enough to think that dying on Mars would be cool.

Then I began liking him fof a lot of reasons.....

.....and now I love him for what he's doing to save the world.

Without Free Speech? We're fukced.

Without public information being an unbiased representation of reality? We're fukced.

The public town Squares and courthouses have been replaced by the internet. Social Media is where public discussions and discourse occurs.....the physical forum where people were able to speak in person and have their voices be given equal value.....a neo-nazi wearing Hitler youth garb and regalia could speak their piece and be protected by peace officers exactly the same as a BLM terrorist. No preference was given.

Nowadays the medium for that same communication takes place online......in space where the public gathers but is privately owned. The entities that own it have an agenda so they censor the public opinions that go against what they want, subversively promote propaganda along with the public opinions that fall in line with theirs.....

.....but we have no **** clue if the public opinions that go along with theirs are organic and real, or only exist because the people with the agendas created and fed them to us.

We're fukced unless that changes.

When what is essentially today's version of the news wire (Twitter) censors the standing president from communicating to his country by banning him?

We're fukced.

Trump was right on everything. All the crazy shit he said, the media then spun, drove into the ground, and discredited?

Shit wasn't crazy at all.....what's crazy was that all of you who didn't like it.....didn't believe it.

No one should be silenced.....especially the sitting president of our country. It's fukcing insane that the citizens of our country allowed their president to get blocked from using a form of public communication he actively used to speak to the people he worked for....and loved.

If you don't like what someone has to say?

Don't listen to them. You have that option....feel free to tune out to anyone speaking publicly you don't like.

Just don't support fascism.

Trump should be able to say whatever the fukc he wants whenever he wants...........let the courts of both public opinion and the legal and civil courts of our country address anything he says that he shouldn't have. It's not up to a private company with an agenda to limit what he says under the guise of it being their job to protect us from what we get to hear. Anyone who limits what is publicly said on a platform where the public speaks should get blindfolded and shot for blindfolding and shooting everyone in this country.

Without the small chance of someone with great wealth who has the same beliefs as our founding fathers did, and the passion for defending those beliefs despite what negative toll it'll take on them as the price they pay for their defense of us.....without someone like Elon Musk being willing to sacrifice their great wealth in order to fight those who have succeeded in ruining this county by controlling the information you're given.....limiting free speech, allowing and creating their propaganda.....

.....Elon Musk gives us about a 1% to 3% chance of eventually having a chance again by lifting the shackles placed on us by our controllers.

All those late night tweets from Trump?

Never allow yourself to be convinced again that direct information delivered to the public totally uncensored by our leaders is a bad thing......for it is the greatest and most precious of all things.....the Truth.

The president's tweets were what he truthfully wanted you to hear from him. Unfiltered.....giving you the liberty to determine what you thought of what he said.

That's how we need to hear from our elected representatives in our representative republic we often confuse with a, "Democracy."

A lot of you chose to let others think for you by opting for "reporting" that interpretates what public official say under their personal opinions and beliefs........

......when that's your job.

Trump respected and deeply cared about this country and that's why he made sure you had the option to think for yourself. You still had the ability to let some biased dipshit journalists tell you what Trump was saying in his tweets........which was negatively distorted to a degree so beyond the pail of reality 99.9% of the time that it should've been obvious to anyone with a pulse that you were better off reading his tweets directly from the guy who said it......instead of the guys who said it was stupid.....

....but that's Trump, an optimist who cares about you, and someone who was banking on the belief in you not being stupid enough to believe the people who think you're stupid.

An article being written by an individual paid to write it in a manner that they can sell these writings to make money, after a bunch of editors choose what gets published in the piece about a message created by a large staff of people scripting the narratives that supposedly come from the presidential administration.........

......anyone who voted for Biden chose to get their "news" after being drafted in layers and layers....upon layers of bullshit.......crafted to dupe you into believing the angle they were trying to exploit you on yet again was actually something the president said under the context of who he is......a senile old man who doesn't have the faculties to say anything, and if he does it'll be trying to fukc you over.....the media will convey, convince you is a great idea, in the best interest and inclusive for all, you're brilliant for believing it, righteously compassionate, and the best way of allowing an opposing viewpoint to be heard.....is by cutting off anyone before they can share their opposing opinion, make sure it never gets added to the public discussion to be judged on it's own merit, and then making sure to label anyone trying to offer an opposing viewpoint is promptly labeled a racistly awful person to discredit them, and discourage them from ever participating in our system again.

That's what you picked over the guy who cared enough about you to give you the option of disagreeing with him because you actually disagree with him.....your actual beliefs and opinions, formed on your own, don't fall in line with what his are.

You believed he was an asshole for his belief in you being smart enough to not want to be brainwashed.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Elon Musk & Twitter

Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:04 am

Oh, and FYI.....the fact that anything said in regards to the election being rigged is immediately removed from the public sphere and replaced with a notice declaring it was removed due to it being false and/or misleading misinformation?

MEANS THE ELECTION WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGGED, & THE RESULTS WERE FRAUDULENT.

Censorship always takes place under the guise of it being done to protect you.......

......and it's the opposite.

The information being deliberately taken away from you is done so in order to protect whoever is the one behind the censorship. Their agenda is to fukc you over, and their best way of successfully accomplishing that is by making sure you don't find out how they're fukcing you over.....because if you became aware of how they've been fukcing you, and the rest of us over.....we might do something about it....try to stop them......or at the very least make it a little more difficult for them to fukc us over.......by questioning the stuff they let us know, without the aid of knowing all the stuff they didn't allow us to know........since it's always easier to connect all the dots when there are more dots showing.

When a former president has a ten minute plus interview removed in it's in entirety for stating that yes....he still believes the election was rigged when asked about it....... when their censorship removes an entire ten minute plus Trump interview from YouTube and the rest of social media?

If you think that's something that is necessary to protect the segment of society that's been brainwashed from being brainwashed any further........

......you're in the segment of society that's brainwashed bruh.

If what Trump says is so blatantly incorrect?

Why not leave it up so people can see how wrong he is?
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:05 am

Spot on!

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:43 am

Tbh Trump lied for four years and his supporters ate it all up as gospel, so I think that’s a bad argument to make. For example, the election fraud.

Sounds like Twitter needs some…….. GOVERNMENT REGULATION.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jesimine
I came here for the barrel sticker

Re: RE: Re: Elon Musk & Twitter

Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:12 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Tbh Trump lied for four years and his supporters ate it all up as gospel, so I think that’s a bad argument to make. For example, the election fraud.

Sounds like Twitter needs some…….. GOVERNMENT REGULATION.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BITMAIN MINERS
GOLDSHELL MINERS
INNOSILICON MINERS

TRUSTED VENDOR APEXTOMINER.ORG

GOLDSHELL KD2 MINER
PROFIT 26$ DAY

https://apextominer.org/en/product/gold ... cond-hand/

WORLD DELIVERY 3-7 DAYS

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:57 am

What did Trump lie about? You seriously don't think there was election fraud?

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:16 am

He lied about Mike Pence's ability to reject election votes.

Lied about Mexico paying for the wall.

There was no discernable amount of election fraud. Literally none. The courts all determined this.

But yeah, go ahead and believe there was a system big enough to span multiple states with Republicans in charge to defraud an election. It would be hilarious if there weren't anyone retarded enough to actually believe it.

Conspirituality has become a new religion for some people. Sad to see.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:00 pm

It’s a good thing have we have such an honest president brandon that doesn’t lie.

If you looked at the votes that were counted in the early hours of the morning after voting was supposed to stop and observers were kicked out but didn’t. And looked at the statistical impossibilities that occurred and you weren’t at least a little suspicious about the 2020 election I question your logic. I question whether your hate for trump made you refuse to look for or acknowledge the facts and data.

The courts were looking at the wrong things. They should have been trying to validate the mail in ballots, in particular the ones that came in after counting was supposed to be closed that decided the election in swing states. They didn’t want to do that because that takes time and lots of legwork. I think mail in ballots were used to change the election and that’s what they should have focused on. No sense in recounting ballots if you are just recounting all the legitimate and illegitimate votes.

DD based on your posts it appears you voted for Biden. I have to ask is there one policy or thing biden has done that you are proud of? Are you still happy with your vote? Do you think our country is better off with biden and his administration versus what trump was accomplishing policy wise? Are you one of the few die hard libs that still approve of Biden? He has the worst approval rating of any president at this point in his term.

Or does none of that matter because mean ole mr McTweety is out?

I don’t believe biden got as many of the votes that he did but I know lots of people voted on emotion instead of logic. Voted based on how much they liked a candidate instead of how well they would be for our country. You strike me as one of those with your hate for Orangeman bad.

When Biden got elected I expected the train wreck to occur that we are experiencing now. I didn’t like trump as a person but I did like what he was doing for our country. Hopefully we can get things back on track after the midterms. Should be a landslide unless there is some shenanigans that get pulled again.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:45 pm

Nershi wrote:It’s a good thing have we have such an honest president brandon that doesn’t lie.

Thank you VERY much! I sprayed the computer screen with coffee!

As for brandon getting elected, I bet at least 30% of his vote was a vote against Orange man. The libs LOATHED orange man.

And to be clear I did not vote for him either times, nor for the idiot Lib Dems. It's my dream that within 20 yrs we have an established 3rd party, a "Centrist" party of neither extreme.
Just imagine of Parot did not go and get flaky and drop out, where we may be today.... I mean like 10 senators and 50 Congress men/women with neither major party.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:59 pm

I’d love a viable third party but I just don’t see it ever happening. Instead the left keep going further left and the right further right and most of us are stuck somewhere in the middle and have to decide the lessor of two evils. With the current state of the Democratic Party it is an easy decision for the lesser of the two in my opinion.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”