kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Re: Elon Musk & Twitter

Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:39 am

i dont think the left specifically controls social media. i think the head guys of all those brain washing networks are lefties who want to do what they can to make the lefts heard more.
official sour toe member number 52,814

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:25 pm

Do you think Twitter's algorithm's decided on their own to delete all the tweets about Hunter's laptop right before the election? Or delete all the posts questioning the integrity of the election including real video evidence? I certainly don't. I think they changed their algorithm's to delete that info because they are biased.

Or how about all the video's that youtube removed during covid? Video's of Crowder proving some mail in ballots were 100% fake and showing all of the evidence to prove it was fact and not opinion. Fakebook is guilty too. The list goes on and on.

Social media companies are private companies and can censor based on their rules. I think there is a problem when they censor based on their political bias that has nothing to do with their rules which was occurring without question. They just simply called if fake news or misinformation to defend or justify their censorship.

Twitter will still have rules and will need to delete some posts (or at least they should). I just hope that they don't do it based on their political views or to cater to the political narrative. Regardless of the side being silenced.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:47 pm

Too bad Crowder never shared any of his “evidence” with Sidney or Rudy and they could totally gotten the election over turned. Maybe Crowder didn’t because he didn’t actually prove mail in ballots were fake. He proved some voter roll addresses weren’t real residences. He didn’t even prove people with the fake residences even voted. Believe it or not voter fraud requires fraudulent votes, not addresses. Proves suspicion at most, bad voter roll data at the least.

Crowder is a partisan hack, but I atleast respect the fact he’s open about it, unlike clowns like Tim Poole who pretend to be unbiased.

The Hunter Biden laptop is also not the smoking gun conservatives want it to be. Literally proves nothing. Was the “story” suppressed? It sure was, but still doesn’t prove shit besides Hunter Biden is a degenerate crack head.

If someone who thought tech companies needed regulation before Elon bought twitter, and still thinks that afterwards, I respect that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Elon Musk & Twitter

Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:50 pm

FREEDOM OF SPEECH TO PROVE YOURE RETARDED GOES BOTH WAYS.

https://reason.com/2022/04/27/msnbcs-jo ... I8M6E4&amp

For the record: she should be 100% shitcanned as a “journalist” for saying shit like that.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:01 pm

You’re missing the point. Regardless of what you think of my examples, they shouldn’t censor based on political biases that have nothing to do with their rules. You, like a lot of liberals, seem to be perfectly fine with it because it is helping control information in your favor.

Liberals hate free speech. It’s why they tried their hardest to cancel rogan. They hate that they can’t censor people like him that allow the free flow of all kinds of different ideas and perspectives.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:34 pm

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Elon Musk & Twitter

Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:52 pm

You’re actually making my point for me.

basically, you’re cool with blatant lies being spread, as long as both sides are allowed to say them, because every example you gave of a “truth” being suppressed wasn’t even a truth.

The fact you think I’m “a liberal” and that “liberals hate free speech” tells me you really have no clue what a liberal is.

liberals hate free speech tho, they sure freaked out over Collin kaepernick taking a knee during the national anthem. Good one!

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:11 am

All those censored are blatant liars. Keep on eating it up.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:36 am

I just want to catch-up:

The world needs a place so we can say what we want about people we disagree with who can say what they want about the people they disagree with (us), so we can all get more mad and disagree more fully OR agree more fully with those that already fully agree with us.. and somehow this leads to unbiased truth that is currently censored by leftist free enterprise moderators, causing an awakening of the populace to the one truth .... all because Elon Musk saw a profit opportunity to disrupt another business model he could use to promote his other profit enterprises which are generally leftist enterprises....

Sweet.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:33 am

Nershi wrote:All those censored are blatant liars. Keep on eating it up.

Anyone banned from twitter are all free to start their own social media platforms and say whatever they want on their.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”