Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: Elon Musk & Twitter

Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:42 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
Nershi wrote:All those censored are blatant liars. Keep on eating it up.

Anyone banned from twitter are all free to start their own social media platforms and say whatever they want on their.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It just keeps coming. I’ve seen countless liberals say similar statements on the interwebs.

Suppressing free speech is just fine. Giant companies that control information being politically biased is fine. Start your own Facebook, Twitter and YouTube if you don’t like it. So blinded they can’t see how retarded that type of statement is.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:06 am

If you think Twitter should be regulated like a public utility, just say it. We regulate other public utilities, like water, heat electric, etc. I'm not necessarily against it, but I'd like to hear how you think it should be done. Just doesn't seem like you can stomach the words "we need government regulation".

I don't think you realize how tricky and complicated things can be, when you yourself believe fuking Steven Crowder proved election fraud without actually proving a single vote was cast fraudulently.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:12 pm

The democrats are already controlling social media companies. And you guys love it.

Biden just created a government branch to control disinformation. Headed up by a lady who told us hunters laptop was fabricated russian disinformation and is concerned about Elons purchase. I wonder how that’ll work out. Sounds like free speech suppression is coming.

I don’t like more government. When you have media companies and big tech clearly censoring based on political bias it should draw more attention and public criticism. If it were the other way around it certainly would.

When you have a political party openly admitting to being concerned about free speech on a major social media platform because they are about to lose their control you should be concerned.

Crowder was an example. If you don’t think his findings raised suspicions I don’t know what to tell you. There are tons of other examples of censored information regarding the election and all kinds of other political topics.

Based on your posts on here you’re a brainwashed liberal that eats up the media and lefts narrative hook, line and sinker. Not much to discuss with those people.

Fortunately I think a lot of people are opening their eyes and seeing through the bullshit. Your party has gone too far left and just keep digging their grave deeper and deeper

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Elon Musk & Twitter

Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:48 pm

“You guys” “your party” LOL. It really doesn’t compute with you that it’s possible to think people on the right has gone full retard but also not be a liberal.

The right has lost its mind since 2012: alt-right, alt-facts, fake-news, Trump take-over of the GOP, QAnon, Rigged Election conspiracy theory, Jan. 6, redistricting & gerrymandering, & blaming 100% of US problems on "the left", "libtards" & anyone left of center including anyone on the right who criticizes anything mentioned above.

If you don’t think there is a need for more government regulation, then you must think private companies can run and sensor whoever they want, no?

Crowder proved…… literally, NOTHING. It only serves to coddle those who can’t accept reality. Lol he did not prove there was a single fake ballot cast. How many did he have to look up until he found bad addresses on the voter roll? It’s honestly the insane how quickly people will eat up bullsh!t just because it fits their world view.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:43 pm

With the exception of guns you seem to agree with liberal ideas and oppose conservative ideas. You voted for brain dead brandon and support his agenda. But yea you’re not a liberal. :roll:

Its okay, I wouldn’t want to admit it either.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:54 pm

Every single political questionnaire I've ever taken says I'm a slightly left of center libertarian. I share almost zero values with the modern left.

It's also not fair to say I'm arguing against a conservative value at least in this instance, when the conservatives position on Twitter is literally MORE government regulation.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:15 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
It's also not fair to say I'm arguing against a conservative value at least in this instance, when the conservatives position on Twitter is literally MORE government regulation.

What are you referring to? First I’ve heard of this.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 01, 2022 1:27 pm

Oh look DD being wrong about everything....can't really say I'm shocked.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 01, 2022 1:48 pm

Nershi wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]

What are you referring to? First I’ve heard of this.[/quote]
For YEARS conservatives have been saying tech companies have too much power.

How do you think conservatives have been suggesting they reign in the power these tech companies have??? It’s not the power of the free market…..

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 01, 2022 1:49 pm

lickmyvowels wrote:Oh look DD being wrong about everything....can't really say I'm shocked.

Shut the fuk up meth boy

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”