Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Elon Musk & Twitter

Wed May 04, 2022 10:47 am

Do you know what's kind of fukced when you think about it?

65% of the content on here wouldn't be allowed on any social media platform.

That's why I love this site.....one of the last true bastions of free speech allowed on the web. A ten year old duck hunting chat forum with 300 members total and like a dozen active members.

Good for this site on allowing free speech, but sad fukcing state of affairs for this country.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:18 pm

Welp, Elon done pulled out. Who will save freedom of speech now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:04 pm

Guy is the ultimate pump and dumper it was all a game. Buys a ton of shares sells the pump after announcing acquisition...did the same thing with doge coin the guy gets it in a big way.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:05 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Welp, Elon done pulled out. Who will save freedom of speech now?

No one.....unfortunately, that's the point here.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:29 am

Well, it seems Elon wanted to avoid any kind of deposition or emails being exposed, enough so that the $44B for twitter didn’t seem like such a bad deal. I truly don’t understand how someone can be so smart but so dumb. Proof why you should never have guru.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:17 pm

He's probably gonna have to sell TSLA shares and tank his own share price to do it. But I'm sure it's all in his grand scheme of things. I think he's a weirdo but he is smart no doubt.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:29 pm

He's actually kinda a slimeball but he's smart and know what he's doing. Most think Tesla is musk's co...but he actually was just an early investor that forced out the founders and basically took it over by being a majority shareholder. It wasn't musk's creation at all although pretty much anything you read he speaks like it is and everything is written like it was his co

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:38 pm

Dude is pretty much a genius.... he'll save free speech and keep the world from the risk of under population.... he might be the antithesis to my problem with government: you can make more poor people faster than you can more rich people.... it would seem Musk is doing his best to counter the government front.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:31 pm

And his dad follows the same philosophy and breed his step daughter like 50 yrs younger lol. What a family

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”