lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Re: 2022 Vikings

Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:50 am

We also have a quarterback that is bad when things aren't the way he likes them. Forest F'ing Gump in the pocket.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:38 am

That’s what they say, but he’s been the most hit QB in the league this season and his numbers are right up there with the best QBs in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:05 am

He's the kid that score perfect on his ACTs and not tie his shoes. He gets hit more than anyone because he moves less than anyone.

To his credit, he is staying in longer and it at least FEELS like they are getting better 3rd down conversions because he's holding longer and taking the hit vs tossing a 1 yard check down on 3rd and 8.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:21 pm

Look at the dimes he’s been dropping while getting smashed. Our problem isn’t Kirk, it’s our entire defense.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:51 pm

Cousins is playing great. The most telltale stat is his interceptions going way up. He's playing looser, not overthinking things, and not being too careful anymore....while also not being reckless.....he still is about as safe as it gets and his "bad picks" are from receivers not completing their routes correctly. His other picks are the good kind.....he throws it up and gives his receivers a chance to make a play....sometimes the guy also good enough to make millions of dollars also is capable of making a play. It never seems to happen where it really hurts us....usually it's a deep ball where they get it at the 20-40yd line....ends up being a risk that when lost comes out about the same as a third and out and punting, which most likely would've happened if Cousins played like his old self and never gave his guys a chance to go up and make a play. I'll never be upset as a fan when a QB gives his receivers a chance at a jump ball during the time of game and place on the field it doesn't burn you.

He's getting hit a lot, hurried a lot, but the stat i think is the most important is his increase in throwing picks. Not worrying about his receivers not getting it every time and playing looser opens up the rest of his game.....he goes through his reads smoother, he hesitates to run less when it's there. He doesn't have eyes in the back of his head and a Teflon jersey he can Duke and duck oncoming blitzers and pass rushers, but he ain't bad. I kind of like that he's limited in that regard and a true old school pocket passer. Too many Kyler Murray's, Russ Wilson, black running QB's. Slow immobile white guys made the position and the league great. It's nice to see a few still around and competing well. Fukc all this slash shit dual passing running threat bullshit....better have a good backup because all those fukcers are like Dak in being out six to eight games a season. If nothing else, Cousins is durable and will be ready as best as he possibly can come game day. The only start he's ever missed was some gay bullshit over covid, because the dude had the stones and the conviction to listen to common sense and not pump a bunch of immune system genetically mutating crap serum that never worked and was a total joke into his body just because Goodell and the rest of the phags in NYC tried to strong arm him.

He should wear that being his only missed start as a Viking as a badge of honor.

I used to fukcing hate Cousins but he's won me over this year. The old Kirk who played tight and needed six uninterrupted seconds of clean pocket time to make his reads would have this team at about five wins. Huge improvement from Cousins this year IMO.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:32 pm

Couldn’t agree more

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:55 pm

Dad arrived in Mexico today can just about see him hammered right now at the pool bar biting his nails over his packers

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:24 am

Well the drinks had to have been flowing last night hahahahahahaah

hahahahahahahaahahahhahahahaha

What a bunch of undisciplined clowns. Rasul Douglas walks up the Lions Center and tries to talk the ball, and then punches a Lion O-Lineman. Then Quay Walker pushes a Lions trainer and some other dumbazz shoulder shrugs the same trainer from behind. To add insult to injury, Quay Walker had a toddler temper tantrum walking back to the locker room. Incredible. OF ALL THE WEEKS TO DISRESPECT MEDICAL STAFF

My finance is a huge packers fan. The second the Lions converted that 4th down to seal the game, she shut the lights off and went straight to sleep hahahahahaha. I stayed up and consumed anti-packers content on social media.

What a beautiful evening last night was. I am a true Vikings, my only pleasure comes from packers pain.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:35 am

And it was the Packers losing to the Lions....at Lambeau.....in a win or season's over type of game.....basically a playoff game....and the Packers lost at Lambeau to the Lions to not make the playoffs.

Beautiful!!!
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:25 pm

And the lions had already been eliminated at that point lol...you'd think they would have been pretty down on themselves and easy to beat at home

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”