Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: 2022 Vikings

Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:27 pm

It just seems like no matter how hard the refs try, the charmed existence that packers once had has finally worn off. No more late game heroics from Rogers. They just keep sucking it up. Can’t believe how undisciplined they were in a huge game.

Can’t believe the hit that knocked out DeAndre swift didn’t get called. It was a forearm shiver right to his face. Terrible stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:45 pm

Your Cousin's man-love is all part of the trap. Keep tossing out stats. to justify his greatness, we're losing to NY Giants next week.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:33 pm

I mean we went 13-4 largely in part because of Kirk’s 4th quarter come backs.

Kirk also daggered the saints in the playoffs in I think 19 or 20.

You might be able to name 5 QBs you’d rather have, but no way could you name 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:08 pm

lanyard wrote:Your Cousin's man-love is all part of the trap. Keep tossing out stats. to justify his greatness, we're losing to NY Giants next week.

Since it took a franchise record field goal of five yards further than the previous record without any time left on the clock to beat them the first time?

I'm definitely not overly confident about them winning. It's the Vikings.....it's not an unfair prediction that they'll shit the bed and get beat by a lot more than one score to end this improbable season with a proper disappointment level....that's how every Vikings season has ended, why wouldn't it be expected at this point?

Or scratch that......Giants win late with a last second field goal or touchdown. The team that set an NFL record 11-0 mark in one score games loses their first one score game of the year right when it actually counted for something.....a la Gary Anderson's perfect season in '98 that ended with him shanking a 38-yarder in the NFC championship game when it actually needed to count.

Any perfect streak or record held by a Vikings team or player always comes to an end in the playoffs.

Vikes lose a heartbreaker 28-27 with a last second Giants score.....finish the season 11-1 in one score games.

Just because I complimented Cousins's play doesn't mean I forgot what team he plays for....I'm a Vikings fan but in the small minority by not being a delusional one.

Maybe they'll eek by the Giants by another one score margin win......only to lose a one score contest the next game. The season will end by them losing their first such game...they're 11-0 in them....no way that "Oh" is staying at the end of that wins-losses tally....no way.......it's their destiny.....their fate is to lose in a manner opposite to what made their season noteworthy.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:36 pm

plan for disappoint and you wont be disappointed.
official sour toe member number 52,814

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:05 pm

It's a play off game. Cousins should be labeled with a sticker- Caution: Choking Hazard.

I need to figure out how to bet on the Giants to cover the spread. Not to bet against the Vikings, but more like a hedge if they lose. If they win and I'm out $50, I'll keep puttin $50 on them. If they lose and I'm a couple bucks... well, I can live with that.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:09 pm

We're the first team to win 13 games with a negative point differential.

We set the league record for comeback, which means were down that bad in a game where we had more yards from the opponents penalties than we did from offense in the first half.

The Giants had a negative point differential also, they just came up 'tails' more than we did.

And their franchise has WON 4- Super Bowls.

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:04 pm

Yeah! Football!
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:20 pm

Lolz

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:14 pm

Let’s talk about the bad calls, bad plays, new coaches needed, draft picks and next year!
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”