maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Stop the Hunt Billboards

Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:58 pm

First time I've been in the cities in quite a while...noticed a stop the wolf hunt billboard.

Is the DNR thinking of opening a season again? My digging for information online just said the DNR was trying to come up with a comprehensive management plan this year. Guess their plan went through and that included a hunting season?

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Stop the Hunt Billboards

Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:31 am

I haven’t heard anything, so my guess is the billboards are either preemptive or referring to WI. As far as I know, there isn’t any plan for MN to hunt wolves any time soon. I could be totally wrong on that tho.

DNR has been ready for a season since it was first closed but judges and politicians keep it closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Stop the Hunt Billboards

Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:05 am

MN is gayer than a bag of dicks so there's never going to be a wolf hunt. Just like there's no Moose hunt....we have a DNR run by a bunch of phaggots, and they try and cater to the public's and their own personal emotions.

Don't believe me?

Just look to the East.

Wisconsin opened a wolf season the first plucking day possible after the feds allowed it a year or two ago and they killed 2-300 the first weekend.....running them down with hounds.

In Minnesota?

They said they'd need time to do some more studies.

Minnesota has the absolute WORST wildlife management of any state in the country, and it's not even close.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:16 am

DNR is revising the wolf mgmt plan and taking public comment. Or maybe the comment period is done now.

Good strategy by the anti’s to make it seem like a hunt is imminent but Walz has made it clear he won’t allow a wolf hunt and the Fkn moron republicans have made it clear they want to keep Walz as governor so I guess there won’t be a wolf season for at least 5 years.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:59 am

Quack wrote:DNR is revising the wolf mgmt plan and taking public comment. Or maybe the comment period is done now.

AKA......"Doing Nothing."

Have you ever noticed how that's all the DNR does.....nothing?

Why are they constantly "revising management plans," "seeking public input," and "extending the public comment period?"

Because it's a great strategy to not do a fukcing thing....ever.

And when they mismanage yet another resource by deliberately choosing to not manage it, when it gets completely fukced?

Then they reach into their back pocket for their built-in, bullshit excuse of it being a result of,

"Climate Change."

Fukc the MN DNR.....FUKC 'EM!

I'm going to make the deliberate effort to break as many regs and to poach as much as possible in this state......my way of protesting the bloated, tyrannical government that is the MN DNR.

Guess what?

If they ever had any intention of holding a wolf hunt?

They would've held a fukcing wolf hunt.

That's what Wisconsin did. The very first opportunity they got they opened a hunt.....

....and KILLED 216 Wolves in TWO DAYS.

The only thing that stops the WI DNR from holding wolf hunts are legal injuctions from federal courts.

How come Wisconsin didn't need to "revise" their wolf management plan, or seek public input to hold a season? How come when they were given the same exact opportunity to open up a season when the MN DNR did.....

....THEY IMMEDIATELY OPENED A FUKCING SEASON AND KILLED 216 WOLVES IN TWO DAYS!?

MN is the only state in the nation where the DNR is so fukced.....they've been able to successfully condition the sportsmen in their state into being anti-hunting & fishing.

Insanity is catching.....fukc covid.....insanity has spread like wildfire in the state of Minnesota.

Wolf hunt???

Hahahaha!!! There's never going to be a wolf hunt in this phaggot filled, phaggot ran, shithole of a state.....

Screenshot_20220809-074541_Chrome.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”