Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Fall 2022

Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:33 pm

Yup. Just for phez. I wouldn’t say this on a major forum but the hunting there is pretty damn good and the pressure is much less than the Dakotas. You can tell the locals haven’t had to deal with the clown shit farmers in eastern SD/ND have had to deal with from out of state hunters. People are just friendly out there.

Most days we got 4-5 birds, but one day we finally got into isolated birds that wanted to sit tight enough to kill. We got 4 sharpies, 4 phez, and 4 huns. First time getting into huns. Super cool birds.

Had to make some damn good shots, but I also had some pretty embarrassing misses lol.

Ended up seeing some crazy sh!t Flaxville, MT, which is little more than a gas station. We came upon a bad accident with two kids that were pretty hurt. My buddy is a combat medic so we was able to spring into action. One kid, about 4 years old, was hurt pretty bad. He was in and out of consciousness and you could tell he got his head hurt pretty bad. Seeing trauma to a child affected me way worse than I anticipated. Hated it. May God bless and keep all the first responders, cause I sure as shit couldn’t be an EMT.

THEN just north of Moorhead on way home, we came across a buck laying in the middle of the road. Very much alive but legs mangled, small crowd gathered around it. Well, I keep that thing on me, so I had to put the 10mm to work. Luckily two muzzleloader bros pulled up right as I shot it so they said they would call a CO for a salvage tag.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221213/878032719d6472f4e3e7225cdaa7cc09.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”