Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: War in Ukraine

Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:50 am

There is actually a bunch of evidence pointing to the US blowing it up. You weren’t gonna hear or read about that in US news sources though. I haven’t been watching any us media regarding the war. They are so biased. It’s all anti Russia and pro Ukraine hype.

I think the US holds a lot of responsibility over this conflict. Ukraine is a pawn stuck in the middle. Fuik putin and all that but we hold a lot of responsibility for this.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:56 am

The Russians are "strategic" withdrawal from Kherson is stranding a lot men on the west side of the Dnipro River, and they are getting hammered with artillery.

Losing Kherson is a major defeat for Russia but I don't think this will bring about the end of the war. Lots of hard fighting left unfortunately.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:19 am

You might as well be talking about a random game of Risk.....same shit....fantasy war.

I love how Europe freaked the fukc out when a million Syrians showed up....screamed for us to take them. Yet supposedly Poland alone has five million Ukrainian refugees....and yet not a peep. It's almost like it's not real....like it's stuff being reported to us that isn't actually going on.

Because if it is.....where are all the refugees?

I mean fukc.....MN wound up with several thousand Bosnian refugees from the shit that went down in the Balkans in the early 90's.....and that was just a couple kids fighting in a sandbox compared to Russia invading Ukraine, right?

So where are all the refugees?

That's the shit they can't fake. They can report about all the refugees in Europe but when it's this far in and there isn't shit for refugees......in a state eager as hell to take every stinky Somalian and Afghanee possible......you know the conflict ain't shit.

If what was being reported was real there'd be no less than 10,000 Ukrainian refugees in this liberal blue of a state.......think about it.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:45 am

I can tell with a great degree of confidence this war is very real… seen a Wagner dude cut a Ukrainians balls off on Reddit just the other day.

Ukrainians aren’t leaving en masse. The war is confined to the south and east. Plus why would MN accept white refugees?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:44 am

Shit's so fake.....reddit....YouTube....all the footage.....faker than my ex-wife's tits.

It's obvious. Watch it under the context that it's fake. 95 out of 100 clips are fake. Pure and utter bullshit.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:32 pm

Yeah….. I honestly wish I could believe that…. I’d feel a lot better about the world.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:29 am

Yup, that’s enough following the war for me. All wars end eventually so just tell me who wins when it’s over.

Here’s a screen cap of Russian Wagner guy seconds before he gets his head smashed with a sledge hammer by another Wagner guy. He was captured by Ukraine and sent back to Russia in a POW exchange, so Wagner killed him for surrendering.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:53 pm

So I don't follow media at all. Was at the body shop today with the gf getting her car looked at, looked over and saw Time magazine person of the year was Volodymyr Zelenskyy
President of Ukraine and the Ukrainian people.

I can't anymore.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:46 am

The shit is comical.....dude supposedly flies all the way around the world on an extremely important diplomatic mission yet somehow doesn't have a suit.....shows up to the White House dressed as John Matrix from 'Commando.' It's almost as if he's a character designed to project a certain image being spoon fed to the American people......weird.

Screenshot_20221229-234236_Chrome.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:17 am

Ukraine has been where politicians wash our tax dollars back in to their pockets. The war has greatly accelerated that.

We are sending billions to protect a border in a foreign country yet they won’t do a damn thing to protect our own.

Politicians suck.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”