Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

War in Ukraine

Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:47 am

Anyone else following along? The combat footage coming out of there is absolutely bonkers. There has been crazy footage coming out of Syria for a while, but the stuff coming out of Ukraine is absolutely insane. I'm actually looking forward to being in the mountains for the next 8 days because I think I need a break.

Currently it looks it seems like things are slowing down after Ukraine had a few big and very successful offensives.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: War in Ukraine

Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:50 am

Don’t watch this video if you’re squeamish. It’s footage from an Azov guy that was holed up in the Azovstal Plant in Mariupol until they ran out of water and ammo. It was truly hell on earth in there, and they made the Russians pay for every inch.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/ ... ame=iossmf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:09 pm

I haven't really followed anything I don't have news channels or really research it online. I only catch headlines pushed to my cellphone. Thought the whole nord stream thing was interesting

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:14 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I haven't really followed anything I don't have news channels or really research it online. I only catch headlines pushed to my cellphone. Thought the whole nord stream thing was interesting

Yeah I would imagine it's gonna be a while before we find out what actually happened there.

It sucks being on reddit, there are just so many updates and videos of combat footage dropping every day, its hard to detach.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:07 pm

Brandon promised he would end nord stream if Russia invaded and it is one of the few promises he kept. The US did it and the liberal media is running cover for the liberals like they always do. All signs point to us.

We are fighting a proxy war. I wonder how much money has been laundered back to the US politicians since this thing started. Ukraine has always been the laundering location for brandon and other politicians and you know the meter started ticking a lot faster once this started. Our government is more corrupt than ever and no one seems to care.

Our tax dollars hard at work. Do any countries tax their citizens and send the money to the US?

I feel bad for the Ukrainians. Can’t even imagine.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:41 pm

I don't think there's any proof we blew up the Nordstream Pipeline tho. Russia could have just as easily done it and would have all the motivation for a false flag. I wouldn't rule out either tho. I think there may be a chance it blew up on its own as well, although that seems less likely.

Russia has been looking incredibly weak this past week after shooting missiles into civilian areas in Kiev in relationship for the Kerch Bridge bombing. For a country that doesn't have a ton of accurate long-range missiles, using whatever Kaliber missiles they have left seems like a bad idea.

And no countries send us their tax money, but we do tend to take their best and brightest in STEM fields.

All in all, I'm okay with sending to money to Ukraine, because the government already has my money. I'm mad when the government takes it, but once they have it, there isn't sh!t I can do about it so I don't waste my time getting worked up over it. The same people who get made over money to Ukraine, don't think the government spends money the right way on pretty much anything. It would be like getting mad at a guy who mugged me because he spent my money on beer instead of cigarettes.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:12 pm

Ya I definitely don't think the pipelines blew themselves. Two separate pipelines at the same time there's just no way. Although Russia kinda seen as hacks I just don't think both going at the same time can be written off to faulty install...espescially when ones been in operation a while. Someone's behind it. I don't know for sure who. But did they release reports yet I know they said they were taking submursives down to inspect.

It's just kinda crazy when you back away from main stream media you get a fuller picture of everything imo

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:35 pm

Russia blew up their own pipeline?! Let’s destroy the main revenue source for our country right in the middle of a war that triggered extreme sanctions on our country.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:11 pm

But I mean look at it from Russia's perspective. We blow this up they gonna beg us to fix it and supply them when the energy crisis gets worse. And by blowing it up maybe make the energy crisis so bad EU nations fall.

And nord stream 2 never in operation anyway so never provided revenue

I'm.not against any hypothesis just try to look at it from every angle. I just kinda found the whole thing fascinated. It brings to light that there's much greater things at work than what we are led to believe. Maybe it was even European countries who did it to try and make Russia look bad..who knows

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:44 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:But I mean look at it from Russia's perspective. We blow this up they gonna beg us to fix it and supply them when the energy crisis gets worse. And by blowing it up maybe make the energy crisis so bad EU nations fall.

And nord stream 2 never in operation anyway so never provided revenue

I'm.not against any hypothesis just try to look at it from every angle. I just kinda found the whole thing fascinated. It brings to light that there's much greater things at work than what we are led to believe. Maybe it was even European countries who did it to try and make Russia look bad..who knows

That’s exactly why Russia could have done it. False Flag attacks are nothing new. Blowing the pipeline themselves allows them to not even have the option of shutting it off, and that point they can blame it on the US so sow discord between EU and US.

Not saying it couldn’t have been the US, just don’t see any smoking evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”