Mergie Marauder

Election

Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:08 pm

So does Walz get the axe?

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Election

Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:28 pm

Looks like a blowout for Walz. Kinda surprised considering what's taken place expected it to at least be close. But at the same time how Jensen got the nod seemed like a f it type of decision

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:02 am

GOP could have won with a better candidate imo. Jensen had no platform or plan other than “Walz Failed”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:24 pm

I'm glad I didn't waste time on voting.....already knew the results.....

MN is a state run by Faqgots. The faqgots have already taken control and that's never going to change.....because MN is full of the dumbest motherfockers ever. Seriously, just a bunch of over-educated fukcing morons who think our state is the "smartest" because of standardized test scores and rates of indoctrination from our public brainwashing school system. No other state has people even remotely close to being as stupid as the vast majority of Minnesotans are.

So yeah....didn't waste my time voting because I already knew the results.....every last office went how I predicted it would.....for the faqgots, dykes, trannies, and dog fukcers.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:35 pm

I did and at least helped prevent the STMA school district from getting more funds to help their brainwashing effort. Voted down 2 yrs in a row now get the hint mfers

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:06 pm

Liberals will vote Democrat regardless of how it affects their life. Just look at fetterman. The guy had a stroke and is mentally handicapped and can’t even talk and the libs still voted him in. The guy is more brain dead than Biden. Who cares if they are fit for office as long as they have a D by their name.

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:17 pm

Our local elections all swung the right direction, from school board to mayor and county attorney and everything else.
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:48 am

Fish Felon wrote:I'm glad I didn't waste time on voting.....already knew the results.....

MN is a state run by Faqgots. The faqgots have already taken control and that's never going to change.....because MN is full of the dumbest motherfockers ever. Seriously, just a bunch of over-educated fukcing morons who think our state is the "smartest" because of standardized test scores and rates of indoctrination from our public brainwashing school system. No other state has people even remotely close to being as stupid as the vast majority of Minnesotans are.

So yeah....didn't waste my time voting because I already knew the results.....every last office went how I predicted it would.....for the faqgots, dykes, trannies, and dog fukcers.

Don’t let it get you down so bad. The homos have always been here, they are just out of the closet now.

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:57 am

Gotta vote out the libs. Jensen was a joke of a candidate. Kendall Qualls would have beat Walz.

Bemidji school board gained some anti-vaxxer Trump lovers which I think is a good thing. That Fkn school board has been lib-group-think for a while and they bankrupted the district with a new school and have been voted down for more money three times in a row.

There were some close races at the state level. Too bad FF and the other nonbelievers didn’t show up vote for Jim Schultz and Ryan Wilson.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:09 pm

Nershi wrote:Liberals will vote Democrat regardless of how it affects their life. Just look at fetterman. The guy had a stroke and is mentally handicapped and can’t even talk and the libs still voted him in. The guy is more brain dead than Biden. Who cares if they are fit for office as long as they have a D by their name.

I don’t think Ds always voting D bears out in reality. Otherwise we wouldn’t see the swings back and fourth in the presidency every years. Many people who voted for Obama 2012 voted for Trump in 2016, for example.

I think it says more of the republican candidate if they can’t beat a dude who wears a hoody 24/7. Wasn’t it Dr Oz?!?!

Ben Shapiro hit the nail on the head on twitter why republicans took such an L in this midterm. Republicans better push DeSantis in 2024.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”