kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Re: Election

Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:15 pm

i feel like thats a pretty piss poor excuse to not vote. bla i knew it was going to happen bla didnt waste my time. Instead of trying to find a dirty hooker in the bar you could have gone and voted!

now here comes the classic FF rant following this post!
official sour toe member number 52,814

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:55 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
Nershi wrote:Liberals will vote Democrat regardless of how it affects their life. Just look at fetterman. The guy had a stroke and is mentally handicapped and can’t even talk and the libs still voted him in. The guy is more brain dead than Biden. Who cares if they are fit for office as long as they have a D by their name.

I don’t think Ds always voting D bears out in reality. Otherwise we wouldn’t see the swings back and fourth in the presidency every years. Many people who voted for Obama 2012 voted for Trump in 2016, for example.

I think it says more of the republican candidate if they can’t beat a dude who wears a hoody 24/7. Wasn’t it Dr Oz?!?!

Ben Shapiro hit the nail on the head on twitter why republicans took such an L in this midterm. Republicans better push DeSantis in 2024.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Independents and moderates swing elections. Most on each side vote R or D no matter what. But you should at least review your candidates and make sure your candidates are at least mentally competent. The guy sounds like he is mentally retarded when he talks. I’m not making fun of him, i feel bad for him but he has no business running for office and no one with a brain should have voted for him.

Oz was a terrible choice.

I wouldn’t say we lost but it sure wasn’t the red wave it should have been with how bad the left has been for our country.

Desantis 2024. Hopefully trump fades away but I doubt it.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Election

Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:09 pm

Fetterman recently had a stroke so hopefully he’s recovered. Fetterman can get better, but Oz will always be a fraud.

This was the best the party with the current president has done since Bush after 9/11.

FL and GA republicans did incredibly well, and I think that spells the end of MAGA.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:27 pm

He hasn’t recovered and they don’t know if he will. Look up the debate he did right before the election. It was a train wreck. If you are from PA and watched that and said, yea I’m still gonna vote for him, there is something seriously wrong with you.

We need to get him and Biden to sit down and have a discussion about political topics and film it. Would sum up the current state of the democrats pretty well,

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:31 pm

But the problem is…. Voters keep voting democrat And republicans have offered up Some unelectable candidates.

Trump has to go away and/or the republicans need to start courting swing voters instead of the base. Seems pretty simple but they don’t seem to get it.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:16 pm

I would say if trump endorses some one it's the kiss of death.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:31 am

DeSantis is going to be up 10-20 points in GOP primary polls without ever saying a word lol.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:46 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I did and at least helped prevent the STMA school district from getting more funds to help their brainwashing effort. Voted down 2 yrs in a row now get the hint mfers

The school system in this state is fukced. Why do they supposedly need more money with declining enrollment? Let's see....less kids getting an increasingly worse and more fukcing gay of an education....yeah, let's throw more money at that!
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:02 pm

Teachers are the most over paid and over appreciated occupation in the world.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:32 pm

You think they are over paid? I feel like they make a tiny bit more then the dude flipping burgers these days. You really want some one who doesn't give a chit teaching your kid? Not sure what the school bonds go towards down there. Up here they all go to "updating school buildings" not salaries. I realize not everyone has kids but I dont mind paying a little more to have quality teachers.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”