maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Merry Christmas

Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:51 pm

I want to bad but I got a lot of expenses coming up this year along with probably a big tax liability between flipping that house and selling the business.

The truck is not a catastrophe I discovered tonight but at 328k she getting awful tired and I gotta be prepared for a new one

Gotta fix the driveway/sinking garage footings this spring too.

So we'll see how January goes. But it's top of the list if I feel I'm in a good enough place

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:56 pm

328 is impressive. Gas or diesel? Original tranny?

Here I thought I was doing good at around 265 on my 20 year old Tacoma. The engine will far out live the frame and I’m about to sell her before she breaks in half on the freeway.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:14 pm

Lol. It's a 2011 f150 I bought new. Put a used transmission in it at around 180k miles. It hasn't been pick pocketing me too bad all I did last 15 months was front brakes and a battery over the weekend...but hoping to get money back on the battery that was in there cause was under 36 months old

It's getting tired though. But if it keeps needing just minor maintenance things I'll keep driving it til hopefully end of next year... especially since I put on very few miles now

Had a truck picked out over the weekend in case but looks like my pocket book is saved for a little while yet

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”