Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Get to Know Your DNR!

Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:36 am

Hopefully this is alarming to everyone else as it is to me.....
Shannon Fisher
Fisheries Manager, Aquatic Ecologist, Educator
Minnesota Department of Natural ResourcesSouth Dakota State University
Newport, Minnesota, United States
106 followers 106 connections
Join to connect

About
Professional Summary -- 22+ years of professional applied experience in managing statewide programs, fisheries management and research, natural resource administration, supervision and leadership, budget management ($35M+ annually), fisheries regulations development, fish kill/pathology and fish production oversight, project management, and education. Developed and instructed 16 different fisheries, ecology, and biology courses in his career.

Areas of expertise include fisheries biology, ecology, and management, field sampling, experimental design, water quality, stable isotopes, larval fish ID and ecology, backwater communities, and fish life history (burbot, yellow perch, blue sucker). Experience ranges from large lotic systems (e.g., MO and MN Rivers) and Lake Superior to degraded warmwater streams and glacial/shallow lakes.

Biography -- Shannon was raised in northwestern Minnesota where he spent significant time exploring the fields, rivers, and woods of the family dairy farm. He was blessed with a loving and supportive family that nurtured and embraced his interests.

Shannon was 1 of 17 graduates from Plummer High School in 1990. He earned a B.S. (Biology) from Northland College (WI) in 1994 and a M.S. (Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences) and Ph.D. (Biological Sciences) from South Dakota State University in 1996 and 1999. From 2000-2005, Dr. Fisher launched his career as a Fisheries Biologist and Environmental Review Ecologist with the MN DNR while also teaching classes at Gustavus Adolphus College and online for Concordia College (MN).

From 2005-2017, Dr. Fisher was the Water Resources Center Director at MN State University Mankato. While there, he became a Professor of Biology, earned tenure, instructed courses, secured $20M+ in funding, and created 250+ paid internships. Shannon takes particular pride in the accomplishments of the many graduate and undergraduate students he mentored. Since 2007, he has been contributing to primarily military personnel programs by teaching online non-majors biology for University of Maryland Global Campus.

In 2017, Dr. Fisher returned to his fisheries management roots at the MN DNR where he is currently the Fisheries Populations Monitoring and Regulations (and Operations) Manager. Dr. Fisher still resides in Minnesota with his partner Lance, two children (Jaden and Allie), two dogs (Glenn and Gemma), Miss Moshi the family cat, and Myhra the ferret! Shannon spends his free time fishing, deer hunting, gardening, bowling, playing cribbage and cards, and spending time with his family.

Experience
Minnesota Department of Natural Resources Graphic
Fisheries Populations Monitoring and Regulations Manager
Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
May 2017 - Present5 years 9 months

St Paul, Minnesota, United States

The Fisheries Populations Monitoring and Regulations Manager directs, plans, develops, administers, evaluates and leads the statewide fisheries population, regulation, and operations programs so that Section, Division, and Department goals and objectives are met. The position’s operations functions exist to assist the Division of Fish & Wildlife’s Fisheries Section Manager with administrative, budget, supervisory and legislative responsibilities so that Section programs, policies, and human resources are effectively developed and delivered. The position serves as the Fisheries Section Assistant Manager and holds a seat on the Section of Fisheries Management Team.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/shannon-fisher-5a632884
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Get to Know Your DNR!

Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:49 am

lol oh man. Do you have screen shots of what got you kicked off linked in?

On the real tho, you need to stop thinking the gays, Felon. You will be happier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Get to Know Your DNR!

Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:43 am

Dude is in charge of a bunch of fisheries stuff....citizens committees and the like.....he's kn charge of regulations.....

Do you know why I know this guy's judgment is totally fukced and can't be trusted?

A) he likes dick instead of pussy
B) he puts this on LinkedIn, as if anyone viewing his profile from a professional standpoint needs to know he's a phaggot named Shannon with a boyfriend named Lance
C) they've apparently birthed a couple butt babies since they have kids together
D) he has a ferret.....a fukcing ferret

How many phags do you see out fishing? I've never seen one out fishing or fished with an openly gay phaggot. When I think of all the people I've collectively met or seen in all my fishing experiences......

....phaggots aren't a part of it. I'm sure there was some guy way off yonder I saw from a distance who was a butt pirate but it was just a dude in a boat a ways off to me......but seriously.....I've never met a gay fisherman and I don't care to.

So instead of having a normal beer drinking heterosexual running shit and writing regulations.....

.....we have an anal homo.

Go and read through the novel length book of regulations and then ask yourself if those same hundreds of pages of bullshit would still exist if it was a normal fukcing guy who wrote them.........seems pretty obvious our fishing regs are the result of some academic phaggot loser cocksucker writing them....quite honestly it makes total sense now.

I mean why not have a queer with a doctorate and a boyfriend named Lance write regulations for the million very normal heterosexual dudes that fish?

Hell, I bet the hunting regs are the product of some mixed race disabled transgender elf or some shit like that.

I emailed the DNR about something and some tool with his fukcing pronouns of his email signature emailed me back. These same fukcing gender fluid LGBTQ-DF'ers are also supposedly biologists.....all their wildlife research involves binary sexing of sampled individuals in wildlife surveys.....yet these dumbfukc biologists don't understand that humans can't change their chromosomes from XY to XX and vice versa. How in the fukc can someone be an esteemed and respected biologist when they also think people can pick their gender, cut their dicks off, get some implants, some hormone treatments, a close shave, put in a dress and then try to talk higher pitched like a total dumb and disgusting phaggot they are......

....how in the fukc can they make sound wildlife management decisions when the most basic fundamental thing we do....procreate.....they fukced up and got wrong?

He buddy.....you're supposed to want to fukc women......but for some reason you're instead fukcing a dude's gross hairy stinky ass and/or taking a dick up your ass......

....so why not put you in charge of something sacred to a very predominant....predominantly predominant....group of heterosexual males?

Why not just have a normal guy with normal judgement who is a disgusting sexual deviant run our fisheries? Let this Shannon phag pursue his other passion in life besides fisheries stuff by letting him land his dream job as a jizz mopper and expert dildo salesboy over at sex world?

Seriously......this state is so fukced.....nothing but a bunch of broken phaggot rejects who like to fukc shit......that's what they do.....they stick their dick into shit and fukc it....a hairy shit filled stinky hole is what they choose to fukc versus a vagina. Come on man! It's an obvious choice to make......a nice clean pretty vagina wet and ready for you......or a hairy shit hole full of shit from yesterday's dinner of some gross fukc named Lance.....

I don't want anyone who chooses the latter having any say at all....ever....in the things I like to do. Why? Because they're depraved mentally ill losers who resort to being a homo because they're too afraid to ask a chick out and make a move on her and get laid.

God dammit......these people are fukcing stupid and have horrible judgment.....any guy who fukcs other guys should be a pretty blatant indicator to everyone else in society that their judgment and reasoning is suspect, at best.

But yeah.....I'm sure this dude is just a really awesome and very pragmatic fisheries guy. I'm sure he loves to fish like we do.....enjoys getting out with the guys and having a break away from his wife, Lance, and all his honey-do's. I'm sure he's just like us....exactly.....minus his wife having a five o'clock shadow, a dick, and probably monkey pox or AIDS.....one can only hope!
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:59 am

https://m.youtube.com/@femboy_fishing

I think I found ur new fishing partner.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:59 am

I got kicked off LinkedIn for taking Gary Vanderchunks first release NFT....Gary V & Friends....which was a series of horrible drawings of his he did and was selling them as high dollar NFT "investments' and the first one was of a pigeon. So it was Gary looking up and this shitty pigeon he drew to rip people off by becoming a piece of shit NFT on his shoulder.....

.....I photoshopped it so Gary was covered in bird shit like a statue in a city, and changed it to "NFT Passenger Pigeon----Any money spent on this con-job will disappear and become extinct"

It got me banned, Gary robbed people of millions, and in the end I was right......not the brightest bulb but not paying five to six figures for one of umpteen hundred non-fungible tokens sold on the ethereum exchange.......good God it blows my mind there are people out there that fukcing dumb AND somehow with a lot of money. Bizarre
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Get to Know Your DNR!

Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:02 pm

Fish Felon wrote:I got kicked off LinkedIn for taking Gary Vanderchunks first release NFT....Gary V & Friends....which was a series of horrible drawings of his he did and was selling them as high dollar NFT "investments' and the first one was of a pigeon. So it was Gary looking up and this shitty pigeon he drew to rip people off by becoming a piece of shit NFT on his shoulder.....

.....I photoshopped it so Gary was covered in bird shit like a statue in a city, and changed it to "NFT Passenger Pigeon----Any money spent on this con-job will disappear and become extinct"

It got me banned, Gary robbed people of millions, and in the end I was right......not the brightest bulb but not paying five to six figures for one of umpteen hundred non-fungible tokens sold on the ethereum exchange.......good God it blows my mind there are people out there that fukcing dumb AND somehow with a lot of money. Bizarre

Wooooowwww. Fu(k Gary V. He’s always been an absolute fraud but I didn’t know he was a big enough piece of sh!t to push NFTs.

People don’t get where they are because of their intelligence most times, they get there because of how well they self promote.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:07 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:https://m.youtube.com/@femboy_fishing

I think I found ur new fishing partner.

Yeah sign me up.....I'll take "it" fishing over at the mine pits.....

"It was weird officer, he said he was a real experienced seaman......or was it really experienced with semen??? Anyways, he goes to throw the anchor out and it was wrapped around his leg and not tied to the boat. Total accident. I looked over the side and tried to save him but he went down so fast I didn't even get a chance to wave him goodbye as I cracked another beer and fished out the rest of a limit.....in memory of him....I'm real torn up...didn't want to keep fishing but that's what femboy would've wanted to honor him, which is the first time the word "honor" and him have ever been used in the same sentence. Hopefully there was a giant dick shaped rock or log protruding up from the bottom to greet his asshole one last time in this world before he passed on....before the fast trip down to phaggot hell as he sank like a rock into eternity....."
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:29 pm

I’ve volunteered and worked with lots of wi and mn dnr fishery employees . Almost none of them fish for a hobby. I’ve always found that a bit odd. They are good people but a lot of them are those nerdy kids in high school science class types.

I think there may have been a rug muncher or two that I worked with but none came across as butt pirates.

The most hard core waterfowler I know is a homo. Friend of a friend type deal and I’ve only met him a few times but you’d never guess he was gay. I can assure you he doesn’t have pronouns in his signature line!

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:45 pm

You know Joe Heinz?

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:48 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:You know Joe Heinz?

Lol!

He was a few years behind me in HS. Also lived down the street from his mom/him for over 10 years.
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”