Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Effing Ridiculous

Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:13 am

Fish Felon wrote:I haven't poached anything for a long time in terms of hunting. Even the poachers are falling out of the ranks.....that's how little value there is left for wildlife amongst the populous......even the people who cared about not giving a fukc no longer give a fukc.

You guys aren't ever going to get it.....I know that yet still argue my points out of boredom, apparently, since this is ultimately pointless.

Poachers aren't taking opportunities from you.....quit fukcing worrying about them....if anything they might be the enlightened ones.

If losing opportunities to hunt and fish is a concern then focus that energy where it rightfully should be directed.....

.....the MN DNR.

Do you know how all the old timers were leery of a time that would come......how they warned us that eventually most of the people running wildlife departments and in charge of giving the public their opportunities to hunt, fish, trap, harvest, and experience THEIR natural resources weren't going to be people who hunt and fish? How they saw the day coming when a bunch of bunny-hugging flaming left bureaucrats were going to commandeer the part of government in charge of distributing the natural resources of the state to it's people and at that point we'd be fukced?

WE'RE LIVING IT BRO'S!!!

The MN DNR is either the front or near the front for what's taking place nationally.....anti-hunters and people who look down on us taking over our own shit and no longer allowing us to access the natural resources that belong to us.

Poachers didn't take away your opportunity to hunt Moose in our state, did they?

Nope that was the DNR. They deliberately closed the Moose season based purely on a poorly made emotional, completely unscientific decision. They'll be the first to tell you that hunting has nothing to do with Moose numbers not being as high as they once were. They've done nothing in terms of habitat work to maintain good Moose numbers, but that's what they do....nothing in terms of actual work at bettering our natural resources or at least trying to maintain them....and the totality of what they do to be "proactive" is through the bureaucratic stroke of a pen. They manage through making more and more rules when the only thing that is going to determine whether or not there's a healthy population of this or that species in the state is whether or not they've got the right habitat to live in with enough of the right shit to eat.

Wolf plan?

What wolf plan......one doesn't exist that will ever allow the reasonable sport harvest of an animal that can't be removed from this state if desired.

Yet right next door, in a state that at one point didn't have any wolves not all that long ago, that has considerably less wolves than our state....

They were allowed to hunt them with hounds even the first fukcing chance allowed and killed more than two hundred in two days.

Yet in MN you guys think the DNR just needs more time to get things planned out......when the reality is this:

THEY ARE STEALING OPPORTUNITIES FROM YOU!!!

They have zero intentions of ever letting you harvest a species of wildlife you own that there's absolutely zero reason to not allow for several hundred to be taken annually through sport harvest & trapping.

Since they pay federally licensed trappers to kill 150-250 every year you'd think they'd want to save some money, then make some money, and give the people who they work for what they want.

But Nooooooooooo.....instead they've bowed down to a bunch of fanatical animal rights activists in the tiny urban core of our state who have never bought a license for anything and never will.......and who think by having total protection of wolves it'll allow them to someday see one........

.....If they ever leave the urban hell hole of Minneapolis, which they won't.

So again......since all you motherfukcers are so worried about lost opportunities caused by poachers.....who has robbed you from your opportunities to harvest wolves, a wildlife species in your state that you own that is more abundant and a bigger nuisance than ever? Is it poachers taking your opportunities?

FUKC NO! IT'S THE DNR WHO HAS STOLEN THEM FROM YOU COMPLETELY.

So yeah.....keep applauding these fukcs every time there's a press release where they bust some poor sap over some bullshit laws that are ridiculous....have zero purpose from a "protecting our shared resources" standpoint....like when they bust some 75yo in Otter Tail County for having 35 sunfish in his freezer because he's unaware he can't have more than a daily limit of fish in his freezer, wants to have a fish dinner for his kids and grandkids next time they visit, and doesn't understand the regulations.....not because he's some piece of shit degenerate poacher......

BUT BECAUSE THE REGULATIONS ARE FUKCED AND MAKE NO GODDAMN SENSE!

There's no reason from a "protecting the resource" standpoint for why we're the only fukcing state with a single daily/possession/freezer limit of fish.....and have lakes where that limit is FUKCING ONE for shit like a fukcing walleye!

Yet you dumb motherfukcers actually have the nerve to sit here and go,

"Fukc poachers....they steal opportunities from all of us."

While giving the DNR a free pass since they've successfully brainwashed you.....despite the fact that no one will ever steal more of Your OPPORTUNITIES away from YOU than them....
and newsflash....this is only the tip of the ice berg. The amount of opportunities they're going to steal will eventually hit you where it hurts.....it'll be something that you enjoy and want to do they're going to take for no fukcing biological reason of concern, and then you're either going to have to quit something you love due to it being the "right thing to do" as determined by a bunch of bureaucratic fukcs with ear gages, tattoos, and colored hair sitting in a Saint Paul office building......

.....or have the balls to take what's rightfully yours by occasionally "poaching."

So quit bitching about "a guy" who took "a deer" that you or anyone else would've never seen let alone shoot when you're not even slightly concerned about the people who have literally been closing entire hunting seasons without any chance of reopening them for no fukcing reasons other than their own political whims.

It's as fukcing stupid as someone in 2007-08 complaining about one crooked dbag broker at Lehman Brothers but not giving a fukc about the rest of the economic meltdown.....like, "that guy is stealing from us....that one guy fukced us all over, man."

LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE AND WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WAKE THE FUKC UP!!!!!

Everyone doing whatever they wanted always works out great for wildlife. Just look at the Buffalo!

Lets hunt ducks in the spring!

Lets hunt deer with a spotlight!

This will never effect game populations in any way, and it never has in the past. Market hunting was sick, lets bring that back too.

It doesn't matter! The DNR is GAY!

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:41 pm

This is a ak reference. So say i have an any bull permit i see a bull that's antlers are too small to meet the over the counter tag but since I got a any bull tag it's legal for me. I go out and am stalking the bull. Other dude gets to it first and shoots it illegally. How was poaching that moose not affecting my chances of shooting it.

Judge: mr felon why did you shoot the deer with a spotlight.

Felon: cause the mn dnr is gay and I dont like them having dang ferrets as pets and stuff.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
official sour toe member number 52,814

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:40 am

My impression of most poaching is that it’s done for image…

Cutting corners illegally to shoot a buck so you can be a hero. Or piling up waterfowl for your social media or trying to get bands for your lanyard. M

I don’t think anyone here is super wound up about it except DD an Kwakkillincrew, most of us just think poaching for status is pathetic.

I don’t think anyone here gives the DNR much slack… I probably give them more slack than most since I actually know some legit individuals who work for the state and I also manage natural resources. Overall the DNR is a big bloated bureaucracy that does lots of stupid $#!t … And under the current regime it’s only getting worse.

However, I do believe in public ownership of wildlife (not “state ownership”) and despite plenty of shortcomings…. It’s better than private ownership

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:42 am

DNR wants more tax $. Libs gotta keep growing the government.

The AIS fee is bullshit. They have wasted so much money on something they can’t stop. I honestly wasn’t aware we are already paying a fee for it with boat registration.

Lots of signs that zebs are actually helping fisheries.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fishing- ... 00834.html

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:41 pm

Quack wrote:My impression of most poaching is that it’s done for image…

Cutting corners illegally to shoot a buck so you can be a hero. Or piling up waterfowl for your social media or trying to get bands for your lanyard. M

I don’t think anyone here is super wound up about it except DD an Kwakkillincrew, most of us just think poaching for status is pathetic.

I don’t think anyone here gives the DNR much slack… I probably give them more slack than most since I actually know some legit individuals who work for the state and I also manage natural resources. Overall the DNR is a big bloated bureaucracy that does lots of stupid $#!t … And under the current regime it’s only getting worse.

However, I do believe in public ownership of wildlife (not “state ownership”) and despite plenty of shortcomings…. It’s better than private ownership

In general, I believe this to be so, but not always. I know people that probably have some kind of sociopathic tendencies and just really can't help themselves. The guys I used to go to North Dakota with would shoot deer just for shits. One guy took his dad's .338 Lapua out and shot a doe's leg off just for sh!ts. One time a guy a tried head shoot a fawn in the head, not exactly sure where he clipped it but it did giant mule kick and ran off, so it certainly got hit, but not immediately fatal.

I've hunted with guys I had to more or less tell them they're gonna need to get the fu(k out of my snow goose spread if the shoot the speck hovering above us. They didn't wanna shoot the speck to boost their image or an Instagram pic, they just wanted to kill something. Even worse, the chance that speck would have ended up on a dinner table is about 0%.

But as far as guys who do it for the image, they are parasites. They latch on to something that takes hard work and effort, and then try get the adulation someone who works hard receives while doing none of the work. I hate parasites.

I'm a principled person. I get that when certain principles are violated I can't just put my principles away. Sh!t, I remember back in the day in HS, a dude in our friend group who was "cool" stole from a "less cool" friend in our group. And nobody really gave a sh!t. It drove my crazy why this dude didn't get excommunicated from the group. Like you don't steal from your homies, and you steal from my homies you're now the enemy. Just my personality but I'm rambling like felon now so I'll stop.

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:49 pm

There’s certainly a lot of “opportunistic” poaching that goes on, perhaps that’s really the majority of it. Joe blow goes out and wants to capitalize on whatever chance he gets.

But the repeated poaching, like your bow hunter buddies from Iowa who were baiting in Nebraska, and Jeff Foiles, etc are mostly padding their ego. As Felon mentioned, and I’ve been told years ago, the long lines of family poachers who poached for food are having the exact same recruitment problem as the elite sportsman we hear so much about. For the most part… The upcoming generations just aren’t interested in getting their hands dirty.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:16 pm

The image part is a huge problem because the sad thing is there's a ever growing market for selling image due to social media.

Social media has exponentially expanded the keeping up with the Joneses syndrome. Someone is always looking to be great at something and have people look up to them...and they get monetized for it.

When they are no longer the best and risk losing followers, monetization etc... people will go to illegal means to achieve being the best. Majority of the time. It doesn't matter what it is.

Poachers, the crew in the stock market I posted about that pump and dumped $114 mil. It's the same thing. It's keeping up an image that they get paid to try and keep. At some point keeping that same level of success and idolization is no longer possible through legal means.

Social media is the #1 most toxic invention the world has ever had.

It depresses people who can never attain the fake status they see from idols they follow, and spend their lives chasing a fake happiness vs just being happy.

It has polarized people like never before, fosters hatred of others and has made the people of this world a whole hell of a lot dumber

If someone wants to go shoot a deer in may to put meet in the freezer to feed the family...I honestly have no problem with that and think they should fully do it if their conditions warrant it

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:12 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
Fish Felon wrote:I haven't poached anything for a long time in terms of hunting. Even the poachers are falling out of the ranks.....that's how little value there is left for wildlife amongst the populous......even the people who cared about not giving a fukc no longer give a fukc.

You guys aren't ever going to get it.....I know that yet still argue my points out of boredom, apparently, since this is ultimately pointless.

Poachers aren't taking opportunities from you.....quit fukcing worrying about them....if anything they might be the enlightened ones.

If losing opportunities to hunt and fish is a concern then focus that energy where it rightfully should be directed.....

.....the MN DNR.

Do you know how all the old timers were leery of a time that would come......how they warned us that eventually most of the people running wildlife departments and in charge of giving the public their opportunities to hunt, fish, trap, harvest, and experience THEIR natural resources weren't going to be people who hunt and fish? How they saw the day coming when a bunch of bunny-hugging flaming left bureaucrats were going to commandeer the part of government in charge of distributing the natural resources of the state to it's people and at that point we'd be fukced?

WE'RE LIVING IT BRO'S!!!

The MN DNR is either the front or near the front for what's taking place nationally.....anti-hunters and people who look down on us taking over our own shit and no longer allowing us to access the natural resources that belong to us.

Poachers didn't take away your opportunity to hunt Moose in our state, did they?

Nope that was the DNR. They deliberately closed the Moose season based purely on a poorly made emotional, completely unscientific decision. They'll be the first to tell you that hunting has nothing to do with Moose numbers not being as high as they once were. They've done nothing in terms of habitat work to maintain good Moose numbers, but that's what they do....nothing in terms of actual work at bettering our natural resources or at least trying to maintain them....and the totality of what they do to be "proactive" is through the bureaucratic stroke of a pen. They manage through making more and more rules when the only thing that is going to determine whether or not there's a healthy population of this or that species in the state is whether or not they've got the right habitat to live in with enough of the right shit to eat.

Wolf plan?

What wolf plan......one doesn't exist that will ever allow the reasonable sport harvest of an animal that can't be removed from this state if desired.

Yet right next door, in a state that at one point didn't have any wolves not all that long ago, that has considerably less wolves than our state....

They were allowed to hunt them with hounds even the first fukcing chance allowed and killed more than two hundred in two days.

Yet in MN you guys think the DNR just needs more time to get things planned out......when the reality is this:

THEY ARE STEALING OPPORTUNITIES FROM YOU!!!

They have zero intentions of ever letting you harvest a species of wildlife you own that there's absolutely zero reason to not allow for several hundred to be taken annually through sport harvest & trapping.

Since they pay federally licensed trappers to kill 150-250 every year you'd think they'd want to save some money, then make some money, and give the people who they work for what they want.

But Nooooooooooo.....instead they've bowed down to a bunch of fanatical animal rights activists in the tiny urban core of our state who have never bought a license for anything and never will.......and who think by having total protection of wolves it'll allow them to someday see one........

.....If they ever leave the urban hell hole of Minneapolis, which they won't.

So again......since all you motherfukcers are so worried about lost opportunities caused by poachers.....who has robbed you from your opportunities to harvest wolves, a wildlife species in your state that you own that is more abundant and a bigger nuisance than ever? Is it poachers taking your opportunities?

FUKC NO! IT'S THE DNR WHO HAS STOLEN THEM FROM YOU COMPLETELY.

So yeah.....keep applauding these fukcs every time there's a press release where they bust some poor sap over some bullshit laws that are ridiculous....have zero purpose from a "protecting our shared resources" standpoint....like when they bust some 75yo in Otter Tail County for having 35 sunfish in his freezer because he's unaware he can't have more than a daily limit of fish in his freezer, wants to have a fish dinner for his kids and grandkids next time they visit, and doesn't understand the regulations.....not because he's some piece of shit degenerate poacher......

BUT BECAUSE THE REGULATIONS ARE FUKCED AND MAKE NO GODDAMN SENSE!

There's no reason from a "protecting the resource" standpoint for why we're the only fukcing state with a single daily/possession/freezer limit of fish.....and have lakes where that limit is FUKCING ONE for shit like a fukcing walleye!

Yet you dumb motherfukcers actually have the nerve to sit here and go,

"Fukc poachers....they steal opportunities from all of us."

While giving the DNR a free pass since they've successfully brainwashed you.....despite the fact that no one will ever steal more of Your OPPORTUNITIES away from YOU than them....
and newsflash....this is only the tip of the ice berg. The amount of opportunities they're going to steal will eventually hit you where it hurts.....it'll be something that you enjoy and want to do they're going to take for no fukcing biological reason of concern, and then you're either going to have to quit something you love due to it being the "right thing to do" as determined by a bunch of bureaucratic fukcs with ear gages, tattoos, and colored hair sitting in a Saint Paul office building......

.....or have the balls to take what's rightfully yours by occasionally "poaching."

So quit bitching about "a guy" who took "a deer" that you or anyone else would've never seen let alone shoot when you're not even slightly concerned about the people who have literally been closing entire hunting seasons without any chance of reopening them for no fukcing reasons other than their own political whims.

It's as fukcing stupid as someone in 2007-08 complaining about one crooked dbag broker at Lehman Brothers but not giving a fukc about the rest of the economic meltdown.....like, "that guy is stealing from us....that one guy fukced us all over, man."

LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE AND WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WAKE THE FUKC UP!!!!!

Everyone doing whatever they wanted always works out great for wildlife. Just look at the Buffalo!

Lets hunt ducks in the spring!

Lets hunt deer with a spotlight!

This will never effect game populations in any way, and it never has in the past. Market hunting was sick, lets bring that back too.

It doesn't matter! The DNR is GAY!

WTF! I can never tell when you're joking or not.

The plow and rail killed the bison off.....over hunting had very little to do with it. To my point, habitat habitat habitat.....if there was adequate habitat for bison? We'd have bison.

Lack of hunting regulations have nothing to do with why we don't have bison.....

....so once again, thanks for helping prove my point.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:16 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:The image part is a huge problem because the sad thing is there's a ever growing market for selling image due to social media.

Social media has exponentially expanded the keeping up with the Joneses syndrome. Someone is always looking to be great at something and have people look up to them...and they get monetized for it.

When they are no longer the best and risk losing followers, monetization etc... people will go to illegal means to achieve being the best. Majority of the time. It doesn't matter what it is.

Poachers, the crew in the stock market I posted about that pump and dumped $114 mil. It's the same thing. It's keeping up an image that they get paid to try and keep. At some point keeping that same level of success and idolization is no longer possible through legal means.

Social media is the #1 most toxic invention the world has ever had.

It depresses people who can never attain the fake status they see from idols they follow, and spend their lives chasing a fake happiness vs just being happy.

It has polarized people like never before, fosters hatred of others and has made the people of this world a whole hell of a lot dumber

If someone wants to go shoot a deer in may to put meet in the freezer to feed the family...I honestly have no problem with that and think they should fully do it if their conditions warrant it

Agree 100%

Trophy hunting and hunting for image/status is a million times more damaging to hunting than poaching is.....

....and 99.999% of the shit I'm talking about is 100% legal.

It's still only a secondary threat when compared to government. Government in the form of the DNR is the #1 threat to the future of hunting in our state.

Moose, wolves, how many more seasons are they going to permanently close before some of you guys wake up?
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:31 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:This is a ak reference. So say i have an any bull permit i see a bull that's antlers are too small to meet the over the counter tag but since I got a any bull tag it's legal for me. I go out and am stalking the bull. Other dude gets to it first and shoots it illegally. How was poaching that moose not affecting my chances of shooting it.

Judge: mr felon why did you shoot the deer with a spotlight.

Felon: cause the mn dnr is gay and I dont like them having dang ferrets as pets and stuff.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

But what you just described is complete fiction?????

All the examples I'm using are non-fiction. They've already occurred in a little place we call "Reality."
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”