maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Effing Ridiculous

Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:14 pm

Quack wrote:
maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Is Minnesota really gonna go through with all electric vehicle sales by 2035?

That’s a really good question.

I was naively optimistic that there would be a political change on election day and ever since it’s just been depressing. This state is trying to outdo California for stupidity. The nation isn’t much better.

I hope things improve but I don’t see MN getting better anytime soon.

I just don't see how practically it could work for a lot of industries/businesses and individual people even unless there are some major advances in the next 10 yrs.

Not to mention the grid and power generation to supply it.

Right now less than 1% of the vehicles in the state are electric.

So we are able to 100x the demand for electricity to charge vehicles in 12 years?

This all seems so crazy mathematically.

And if we that much electrical generation capacity now...why have prices skyrocketed and we are paying so much. We should have a huge surplus and prices should be bottomed out

Alot of things don't make sense common sense wise the older I get

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:19 pm

Even the whole thing with the Chinese spy balloon

Your telling me we can put a cruise missile up the azz of a camel from 1000 miles away but can't shoot down a spy balloon...in the most desolate part of the country...be suse the debris field could hurt someone or property?

All these tax dollars at work...and we can't triangulate a huge uninhabited area...just puncture the balloon so it comes down to earth in one piece minimizing the potential damage to anything?

All the mathematicians, meteorologists etc employed by the us govt...we can't just pop the balloon and know where it's going to land...in one piece...in the least densely populated part of the country.

I refuse to believe this stuff

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:03 pm

I’ve been known to overreact before…. But am I crazy for being outraged they didn’t shoot it down the second it approached Alaska?

Wouldn’t we assume it was transmitting info the whole time it was over our country? Lot of good it does to shoot over the Atlantic.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:48 am

Not the only thing that matters....just at least 95% of it.

What the actual fukc is your point? Are you arguing that there's less ducks for you to shoot today because of the lack of regulations a hundred plus years ago?

Because that's how I'm interpreting the point you're making an argument for here.....

....since that's pretty much the exact same thing as some dude in Illinois poaching a whitetail deer.....and him "stealing an opportunity" that somehow affects you. As if any woods rat has some uber intrinsic value to you or anyone. Woods rats living out in corn country get shot like the vermin they are by farmers relentlessly....legally....year round in a lot of places by any farmer who runs his operation as an actual business and is looking to make money......but yeah, some dude or some chick living out in bumfukc Cornbelt shithole town USA with nothing to do besides drink try to have a little fun out of a bar for a change and poach a deer....a freaking deer.....animal that is shot by the millions every year across this country for fun.....but one dude does the ethical equivalent of a speeding ticket in terms of violating the public trust and this somehow affects you to where you cyber stalk the dude for "stealing from you." Just like how the market hunters apparently stole opportunities from you by not having to follow any of the stupid bureaucratic overly regulated bullshit all of us have been burdened with in what used to be the land of the free......dudes shooting ducks for any reason a hundred years before you were born were somehow unethical pieces of shit for having the audacity to do what was legal....and what realistically sucked just as bad as any other shit job back in the day. They didn't have welfare back then.....if you were a poor illiterate destitute back then market hunting was one of the few ways you could make a couple bucks doing work that was loathed. The njggers on the corner in Norf on EBT and four babies from four baby daddies?

That's the same demographic as market hunters. There just wasn't many negroes roaming the prairies at that time.....only white njggers doing the shit work of having to go market hunting.

But thank God government jumped in, stopped the carnage, and saved a few ducks for us. Just think of how many ducks we'd be seeing today if the feds had only jumped in a little sooner! Every duck they would've saved back then would be an opportunity for us today!

How can you honestly pretend to give a fukc!? Seriously, what is it about you that cares?

Free your mind....quit being a slave to the bullshit that's been engrained in you. The only reason why you care and think you're righteous and just for caring.... is because that shit was spoinfed to you and planted into your subconscious. Poaching is a victimless crime. Quit being the same thing as a dumb white chick marching in a BLM parade pretending as if she's a good person for blatantly lying to the world and presenting herself as someone that has a deeply rooted interest and passionately cares about the state of any njgger. Quit being that. Quit giving a fukc about the bullshit they brainwashed you into believing you give a fukz about.

Be happy for anyone and everyone who shoots or catches something.....legally or illegally. They're not ever getting in the way of you getting yours. The only thing that can ever get in the way of that is you. So quit fukcing worrying about it....be happy for people enjoying being outdoors and not being a slave to a screen.....and you'll live a much happier life.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:21 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Not the only thing that matters....just at least 95% of it.

What the actual fukc is your point? Are you arguing that there's less ducks for you to shoot today because of the lack of regulations a hundred plus years ago?

Because that's how I'm interpreting the point you're making an argument for here.....

....since that's pretty much the exact same thing as some dude in Illinois poaching a whitetail deer.....and him "stealing an opportunity" that somehow affects you. As if any woods rat has some uber intrinsic value to you or anyone. Woods rats living out in corn country get shot like the vermin they are by farmers relentlessly....legally....year round in a lot of places by any farmer who runs his operation as an actual business and is looking to make money......but yeah, some dude or some chick living out in bumfukc Cornbelt shithole town USA with nothing to do besides drink try to have a little fun out of a bar for a change and poach a deer....a freaking deer.....animal that is shot by the millions every year across this country for fun.....but one dude does the ethical equivalent of a speeding ticket in terms of violating the public trust and this somehow affects you to where you cyber stalk the dude for "stealing from you." Just like how the market hunters apparently stole opportunities from you by not having to follow any of the stupid bureaucratic overly regulated bullshit all of us have been burdened with in what used to be the land of the free......dudes shooting ducks for any reason a hundred years before you were born were somehow unethical pieces of shit for having the audacity to do what was legal....and what realistically sucked just as bad as any other shit job back in the day. They didn't have welfare back then.....if you were a poor illiterate destitute back then market hunting was one of the few ways you could make a couple bucks doing work that was loathed. The njggers on the corner in Norf on EBT and four babies from four baby daddies?

That's the same demographic as market hunters. There just wasn't many negroes roaming the prairies at that time.....only white njggers doing the shit work of having to go market hunting.

But thank God government jumped in, stopped the carnage, and saved a few ducks for us. Just think of how many ducks we'd be seeing today if the feds had only jumped in a little sooner! Every duck they would've saved back then would be an opportunity for us today!

How can you honestly pretend to give a fukc!? Seriously, what is it about you that cares?

Free your mind....quit being a slave to the bullshit that's been engrained in you. The only reason why you care and think you're righteous and just for caring.... is because that shit was spoinfed to you and planted into your subconscious. Poaching is a victimless crime. Quit being the same thing as a dumb white chick marching in a BLM parade pretending as if she's a good person for blatantly lying to the world and presenting herself as someone that has a deeply rooted interest and passionately cares about the state of any njgger. Quit being that. Quit giving a fukc about the bullshit they brainwashed you into believing you give a fukz about.

Be happy for anyone and everyone who shoots or catches something.....legally or illegally. They're not ever getting in the way of you getting yours. The only thing that can ever get in the way of that is you. So quit fukcing worrying about it....be happy for people enjoying being outdoors and not being a slave to a screen.....and you'll live a much happier life.

Normally I don’t care (nobody else does either because we all enjoy the rants) when you’re wrong (you are, often) but the sh!t you’re saying is patently absurd.

Not everyone is a nihilist like you. Some people actually give a sh!t about something, anything.

And yes, we have more ducks to shoot now because of the regulations put in place to get rid of market hunting. That’s facts.

It’s utterly hilarious to think we can have a complete free-for-all when it comes to wildlife and habitat and think it won’t effect anything. Not that you give a fu(k anyways.

You want it to be one way, but it’s the other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:13 pm

felon you really think the plow and barbed wire fence is the only thing that killed off the bison? Theres a herd of bison up here that are continually breaking fences and destroying crops they love the barely fields. The farmers hate them. People also said the pipe line that was built up here was going to destroy caribou migrations and hurt the caribou, yet the caribou now use it for shade and can be seen hanging out by it all the time. Sure if the habitat is destroyed you will put a hurtin on numbers but there was more going on then just plowing and fences being put up that decimated the bison.

You build way to more easily access resources they will get used more quickly. So i guess if you build a rail road its easier for people to access areas and over harvest resources. So in a round about way maybe the rail road did help kill them but it wasnt the tracks in the ground that did it, it was the people with guns.
official sour toe member number 52,814

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:56 pm

This reminds me of the thread that fish felon said a fishery population can’t be hurt by hook and line fishing pressure.

Sounds like man can’t kill all the bison with a rifle either. Shooting bison is like shooting cows. They’d kill hundreds or thousands in a day because it was/is that easy. But yea I’m sure it was the fences and the plows that did them in.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:44 pm

A guy who hates following the rules rationalizes breaking them. Color me surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:49 pm

This crap with the ufos is kinda crazy.

We let a spy balloon traverse the country for a week before shooting it down but now us fighters have downed 2 in the us and one in Canada since Fri. Why are we all of a sudden shooting them down right away?

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”