Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Effing Ridiculous

Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:17 am

Check out this comical bullsht......

https://amp.bnd.com/news/local/article270559792.html

It sounds like the IDNR is as almost as bad as the MDNR.

In MN however, all it takes is two citations within three years to have your big game hunting privileges suspended. So getting a ticket for not having the proper amount of blaze orange on in November 11h of 2020 and getting cited for not properly tagged your deer November 9th of 2023......

....those two very minor and common citations will get you receiving a mandatory sentencing of a three year suspension of your big privileges......and keep in mind it's not just in MN.....there's the 48 state and 7 province multi-state, multi-province, international gay ass compact.....so you're pretty much fukced for hunting big game in North America for three full years......due to two minor rule violations in a state that literally publishes a reg book the size of a paperback novel.

On the blaze orange one....let's say you were dragging out a deer, started sweating, only way to take your jacket off is by your blaze orange vest going with it.....you think nothing of it since you still have your blaze orange hat on which is really all you need, and your buddy dragging out the deer with you is fully covered head to toe in blaze orange....one of those dudes who even wears blaze orange boots.

Warden lazily sitting in his truck on the road playing on his phone while waiting for you next to your parked pickup needs to write you a citation so he has something to show for what he did all weekend......agrees that you were safe and agrees that is the intent of the law....but writes you a ticket anyways since he's a lazy fat **** who checks one pickup truck of guys each morning.....could get out in the woods and check multiple guys who are actually actively in the field and hunting like the old timers did since 98% of illegal shit occurs in the field and is easily covered up and made legal before they reach their pickups.......

Ticket two----no one tags their fukcing deer to what the legal requirements are in MN......because we have the shittiest fukcing tags and worst, most open to interpretation, ambiguous tagging laws imaginable. You can put any tag on anyone else's deer, but you don't need to do that while dragging it out...until it's in a vehicle it isn't required.....so that's a little different than a state like ND where your deer tag is yours.....non-transferable...if the warden were to spot your buddy's tag who's literally walking with you in your fanny pack? You're fukced. If you take a picture of your buck prior to putting your tag on one of the antlers? Don't post it online since someone will forward it to the G&F and they'll cite you for not immediately tagging your deer.....taking a picture prior to tagging means you didn't immediately tag it.

Anyways, biggest issue with MN tags is the tiny fukcing plasticky shit tags where the print rubs off on your walk to your stand after having it in your pocket. Then you have to try to slice a notch over this tiny number and month that you can no longer see, and even if you can.....I'd describe it as having to make a small surgical slice in something with the consistency of a plastic bag from Walmart.....good luck.

So warden cited you for improperly tagging your deer because you're one of the hunters of the 87% across the state that day to tag a deer who didn't tag their deer legally....not because they were negligent degenerates who didn't give a fukc.....but because they tried and gave up after realizing they needed a surgical scalpel or put the tag on prior to notching it while really excited and not paying attention to detail.......

And that exact scenario I just described gets you a mandatory three year big game ban for essentially all of North America.......

.....and that's when you start to realize that Indians and how they run their wildlife departments on the rez's ain't all that bad after all.....much more likeable upstanding people once they're the only fukcers who will sell you a tag since every government ran department flagged you for being a disgusting poacher......all thanks to the MN DNR.

And that right there is why you absolutely never call in and pay your citation over the phone. Go to the court house even if it's a couple hours drive and take care of it.....get it plead into a non-game violation of some kind so you don't have it hanging over your head the next three years how fukced you are if get cited for chewing too much bubble gum while in a deer stand during opening weekend....because coincidentally two dumb fukcs who fell out of their stands and got killed and/or paralyzed both happened to be chewing gum......so some dumb fukc newly elected state rep wheeled in the one paraplegic and put up a huge poster sized portrait of the fukcer who died.....before going into who he's authoring "Jason's Law" or probably something gayer like "Brayden's Law" that bans the chewing of gum in deerstands opening weekend because "He Cares" and this law will save countless lives....of the dumb fukcs who fall out of their treestands while chewing gum because apparently they're retarded.....but the queer DNR rule maker and his partner Lance show up as the department's reps who speak at the committee hearing discussing the merits of the proposed law.....they can't tell the reps just how "Ssssssuper" of a law it is and overwhelmingly support it, and then another stupid fukcing law made up by phaggots gets put on the books and adds yet another page to the rule book, which now requires them to be printed in four editions.

And that's how this shit happens and your left deciphering whether or not you can chew gum in your stand the second weekend after the warden busted you for chewing gum next to your car on the way out, said it looked like really delicious gum and if you were able to enjoy a fresh piece or two in the stand, to which you replied you certainly did since you thought he was being nice and genuinely making small talk, right up until the fukc tags you with a ticket for some bullshit new law you were totally unaware existed....and seemed to make no God Damn sense whatsoever in terms of what impact it makes from a game and fish conservation sense.

Fukc these bureaucratic fukcs.....defund state wildlife departments....this shit has gotten fukcing ridiculous. Fukc paying for these lazy state worker's pensions.....get rid of them and let people hunt, fish, visit their state parks free of harassment and free of fees.

Going back to the story the link is to......

.....do you know what should be legally required in every similar story, make up yet another law but this one will actually have some value.....

Any wildlife department bust must list the actual cost of the investigation of all cumulative departments, for all cumulative resources used throughout the entirety of the investigation....vehicle expense reports, gas, food per diems.....every last cent used by anything that was used for the investigation in any capacity.....

....it should be legally required to have the total cost of the investigation in every PR release or news alert issued by the department and require any news source that runs it as a story be required to list or state the figure.

Because then people would start realizing that a bunch of fukcing dorks blew $1.35 million of taxpayer/public funds in one month investigating one fukcing small property of his landowner and his kids, and netted like $3200 in citations for their efforts.

That's how fukcing retarded this shit is......fukcing state dork dipshits are doing aerial surveillance and a family of deer hunters fukcing around on their own property and endangering themselves or hurting a fukcing thing......and the bureaucratic dorks are monitoring them as if they're CIA watching one of Pablo Escobar's estates down in Columbia in the 1980's......

Every motherfukcer involved in a month long investigation into one property where they wasted that much time and resources should only be getting their names in the paper after getting fired and charged for gross misuse of public funds by a government employee.

Fukc this bullshit... put the bureaucratic pukes in prison! Same shit as embezzlement.....them wasting that much money to get their own personal kicks after getting a hard-on for a family group of good dudes to the point it is harassment and stalking. A month long investigation watching one family group of guys? Aerial surveillance? For some fukcing untagged deer shot over some corn in a state that is nothing but cornfields outside Chicago....oh, and not legal with the blaze orange....on their private land when they're hunting in enclosed box blinds and know exactly where each other are at and the lay of the land....what's behind that tree line, and over the top of that hill.....dudes know what they're shooting at and have zero risk of shooting each other or anything else that would be even remotely an issue.....so zero safety concerns whatsoever.....but why the fukc not be dicks to them and suggest that without blaze orange on the one brother might errantly fire a round and hit his brother....despite him knowing exactly where his brother is and it not being possible to shoot stand to stand since most guys don't set their shit up like that on private land......

So really important violation to hand out to them and not petty at all. Somehow the family is assholes for not wearing blaze orange on their own property, but the fukcs wasting a month of paid time plus a bunch of overtime i guarantee to a shitload of people from different departments and agencies who thought it was a reasonable expense to put up a plane and have it log a bunch of hours......these assholex are the good guys? These guys are getting put on a pedestal in the paper and touted as if they're real law enforcement agents fighting real crime and making the world a safer place!?

.Fukc 'Em! Quit buying licenses and supporting these fukcs and their overreaching, anti-freedom, anti-American, tyrannical bullshit.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Effing Ridiculous

Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:36 am

Its like if you don't wanna get shot by the cops, don't resist arrest.

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:51 pm

Zero sympathy. The wildlife belongs to everyone.

My buddy’s adult son, roughly age 22, got a ticket for not wearing his orange while dragging out his deer. Learning experience for all of us… that game warden is obviously a douche and now we know.

I don’t give a $#it if you poach. If you’ve hunted more than a year or two you know the score in MN. Feel free to poach all you want but don’t bitch when you get pinched. It’s like bitching about a speeding ticket. It’s just the cost of doing business if that’s the business you’re in.

Guarantee if you went you’re whole life without buying licenses you could hunt and fish a lot and get very few tickets if you play your cards right. Probably save money over following the rules in the long haul.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:59 pm

Would you pay $2568 for one t-bone steak?

Fukc No you wouldn't!

That's what is happening here.....they're spending a shitload of money to give guys tickets? A month long investigation using shitloads of dudes, and surveillance from a plane?

Give me a fukcing break.....better be Foiles and multiple others going to prison. Not that I agree with that either, but at least that investigation yielded conviction that lead to a dude being sent to the pen.

These idiots wasted a month of time, a shitload of man hours, and a ton of money.....

....to hand out blaze orange requirement tickets?

Do you think it's be a good use of funds to use aerial surveillance at MOA for parking to tickets?

These CO should've gone in and busted these guys the first violation they saw they could write a citation for.....because then these guys would get the message there is a presence and to follow the rules. One CO in and out after writing one ticket would provide the presence felt for successful enforcement to happen.....it'd cost like twenty bucks.....and then can check the next property, and the next, and the next.....

That's how it should get done.

You guys are honestly cool with a month long investigation into one guy's property that involves manned aircraft......to hand out fukcing tickets for blaze orange?

What's next......using a nuclear sub to cite boats for expired registration?

Why does a state game department have those resources at their disposal.....to where they wasted that much money and time on one fukcing property?

Instead of all that money going towards enforcement....why not have it go towards habitat? Think of all the habitat improvements that could get done on public land to where the state could grow twenty times the animals that got poached on one guy's farm?

Damn....you guys must like to shit on $2568 t-bones.....you must want $4357 cuts of prime rib.

The state could literally buy a whole bunch of pen-raised deer and let 'em lose for guys to shoot....wouldn't that be a better use of those funds?

Nope, it's a great idea to spend a quarter to a half million per animal of $500......really an efficient bang for our state wildlife management dollars.

Think how much land there'd be if they got rid of CO's altogether?
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:22 pm

When I bow hunted my own land used to always pull my blaze off when I was in the stand now hunting. The older I got realizing how many idiots are in this world I started keeping it on.

But I liked going incognito to see if I could catch anyone coming on our property during gun season

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Effing Ridiculous

Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:11 pm

Quack wrote:Zero sympathy. The wildlife belongs to everyone.

My buddy’s adult son, roughly age 22, got a ticket for not wearing his orange while dragging out his deer. Learning experience for all of us… that game warden is obviously a douche and now we know.

I don’t give a $#it if you poach. If you’ve hunted more than a year or two you know the score in MN. Feel free to poach all you want but don’t bitch when you get pinched. It’s like bitching about a speeding ticket. It’s just the cost of doing business if that’s the business you’re in.

Guarantee if you went you’re whole life without buying licenses you could hunt and fish a lot and get very few tickets if you play your cards right. Probably save money over following the rules in the long haul.

Man I don’t think dragging a deer around without blaze orange is the smartest move but I do agree with what you’re saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:47 am

News Flash: just about every mofo who gets shot hunting is wearing blaze orange.

When my brother shot me grouse hunting?

I was wearing blaze orange.

When my brother shot my cousin pheasant hunting?

All of us were wearing blaze orange?

Everyone who gets shot deer hunting?

Covered in blaze orange.

What do all of them have in common?

The person shooting them didn't see them.

I was in the leafy woods, my cousin was covered by CRP up a drainage ditch embankment, and deer hunters are through the woods,grasses, or in the odd case on the other side of the hill and catch a miracle bullet.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:34 am

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story ... 577598007/

How about this couple and the outfitter?
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:05 am

Fish Felon wrote:News Flash: just about every mofo who gets shot hunting is wearing blaze orange.

When my brother shot me grouse hunting?

I was wearing blaze orange.

When my brother shot my cousin pheasant hunting?

All of us were wearing blaze orange?

Everyone who gets shot deer hunting?

Covered in blaze orange.

What do all of them have in common?

The person shooting them didn't see them.

I was in the leafy woods, my cousin was covered by CRP up a drainage ditch embankment, and deer hunters are through the woods,grasses, or in the odd case on the other side of the hill and catch a miracle bullet.

Okay now do turkey hunting accidents!

Don't react too strongly to this felon, I'm not trying to read a rant over this, but I believe what you have presented is called the base rate fallacy. What you are failing to take into account is that most hunters wear blaze, so by default most accidents happen to guys wearing blaze orange. Wearing blaze orange doesn't make you accident proof, but it's clearly much safer than not wearing blaze orange, and the data would agree with that. The rates at which accidents occur is much higher among hunters not wearing orange.
Last edited by Drunk_Dynasty on Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:07 am

emptymag wrote:https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2022/10/29/iowa-youtubers-josh-sarah-bowmar-plead-guilty-poaching-case-nebraska/69577598007/

How about this couple and the outfitter?

Absolute dumbazz pieces of sh!t. He even burned his own truck up and his neighbors cabin down trying to do a "controlled" burn. What an idiot. They def have me blocked on all forms of social media across all their accounts. They are pretty much done in the outdoor/hunting industry.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”