Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Effing Ridiculous

Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:48 pm

Africa Addio? What....are they like....shooting bison to extinction across the majority of the continent?

How American of them!

How American to bitch about people not giving a shit about wildlife in a foreign land when all the endless cornfields in our world were once the same shit.....progress is a motherfukcer but don't look down on people who want to kill shit, clear land, make money, and no longer live in a fukcing hut. Their circus, their monkeys.....that shit should bother every American hypocrite zero fukcs.

The state owns the game.....because they've taken it from us. In other states it's not like here and their wildlife department manages the resources for the people.

Here?

The MN DNR manages it with an effort to take it from the people....they think it's their job to save it from the people who own it.

Also, fish and game laws aren't real laws. So quit with the antifa bullshit.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Effing Ridiculous

Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:37 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Africa Addio? What....are they like....shooting bison to extinction across the majority of the continent?

How American of them!

How American to bitch about people not giving a shit about wildlife in a foreign land when all the endless cornfields in our world were once the same shit.....progress is a motherfukcer but don't look down on people who want to kill shit, clear land, make money, and no longer live in a fukcing hut. Their circus, their monkeys.....that shit should bother every American hypocrite zero fukcs.

The state owns the game.....because they've taken it from us. In other states it's not like here and their wildlife department manages the resources for the people.

Here?

The MN DNR manages it with an effort to take it from the people....they think it's their job to save it from the people who own it.

Also, fish and game laws aren't real laws. So quit with the antifa bullshit.

I was simply using an example of what happens to wildlife what happens to wildlife in a stateless society. It's not great. If you want to have game around to hunt, you better hope there's laws protecting them. The fact I'm American doesn't disarm that argument.

The state does not own the game because you don't like the rules. We as a society have an agreed upon set of laws with regards to wildlife, among anything else. That doesn't mean the state owns the game, that means you don't agree with the laws. See Felon, your problem isn't that you're smarter than most people, because you are. Your problem is that you think that always makes you right and anything you disagree with wrong to the point you're above the given law you disagree with.

And to say fish and game laws aren't real is every bit as retarded as saying rent is the theft. Give me a break.
Last edited by Drunk_Dynasty on Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:22 pm

Fish Felon wrote:We need less laws and less government in every city, county, state, country, and world.

The best policing is when people police themselves.

We need to stop viewing poachers as taking from other sportsmen because what they're really doing is taking from the state....and fukc the state. You better believe I would've pulled some Robin Hood shit and poached like a mofo back in the king owns all the game days.

Nershi, I don't think deer shot by poachers wind up shot by other hunters that often. If he's shooting that many big deer consistently then he's shooting them at night. You can bait all you want until you're blue in the face but that still doesn't mean they're going to come in during daylight. Most large bucks in this state are killed in areas where they get bumped around from Ag or other industrial operations. It's amazing how fast they switch to being nocturnal.

I live in an area that is probably about 95% public land and 5% private. This guy has a few acre lot down the road from me and everything around him other than some private land around lakes is public. Good chance someone would have a shot at the bucks he killed if he didn’t poach them. Or maybe they're smart and avoid hunters and die of natural causes but if they are poached there is 0 chance someone else can harvest them.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he shoots them at night. If you are the type to shoot deer over a corn pile you’re probably the type to shoot them over a corn pile at night with a spot light shining in their face.

And I agree we need way less laws. But that doesn’t change the fact that poachers that do it intentionally are trash and deserve all they get when they get caught.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:45 am

F8CK poachers and anyone who defends them
official sour toe member number 52,814

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:06 pm

Love poachers and all who defend them.

Fukc those who love big government and losers living off our wildlife as if they're the fukcing mafia. None of these dbag pension pedophiles should have a job to dish out your wildlife to you as if they're fukcing drug dealers.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:50 pm

Look at these co(ksu(ks

https://www.foxnews.com/us/iowa-bowhunt ... g-case.amp

So funny they can’t own or posses and weapon including bows for 3 years during their probation.

They’ve got me blocked on all social media because I kept asking them about their corn exercise routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:23 pm

Funny how you'll take the time to go after poachers but don't do the same for rapists, pedophiles, murderers, car jackers, wife beaters, embezzlement.......

It's the same level of "crime" as not marking a foul when you cross the line in bowling. Are they in the wrong and doing something that could be considered unethical? Yeah, you could make that argument.....

.....but I could also make the argument for why a dude who fukcs with the lay of his ball when golfing without taking a penalty stroke is a bigger dbag and of a lower ethical standard that someone poaching a deer......

People are usually much more ethical when no one is there to enforce their actions. Hunting and fishing rules should be treated like golf, bowling, billiards, or any other pastime where we play a game that does not fukcing matter in terms of our actions affecting society from a criminal/legal sense.

I could easily make an argument for why anyone who supports MMA is of lower ethical standards than someone who doesn't give a shit about people shooting animals.

In Iowa they look at things differently than here.....they look at wildlife owned by the state more along the lines of.....

"Why is your shit on my property? I never gave you permission to have your animals running roughshod over my shit.....so why don't you get your fukcing shit off my land?"

If game is legally owned by the state then why shouldn't you be able to deal with it on your own property how you see fit? No permission was ever given to them to let their shit be on anyone's property. If a neighbor let his cows run loose and they were grazing your property......you don't think that shit becomes a major issue real quick?

So why is the state allowed to do it?

Since they won't ever get their shit off land they don't own then no fukcing shit people are going to deal with it how they want.......just because you guys value them doesn't mean others have to.....for some, the state's animals being on their property is worse than some asshole illegally dumping a bunch of garbage on their property.

Not everyone wants a bunch of wild animals that aren't theirs running all over their shit. Don't forget to consider that aspect of it.

The only poaching that actually affects other hunters is shit that goes down on public land.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:09 am

Fish Felon wrote:Funny how you'll take the time to go after poachers but don't do the same for rapists, pedophiles, murderers, car jackers, wife beaters, embezzlement.......

It's the same level of "crime" as not marking a foul when you cross the line in bowling. Are they in the wrong and doing something that could be considered unethical? Yeah, you could make that argument.....

.....but I could also make the argument for why a dude who fukcs with the lay of his ball when golfing without taking a penalty stroke is a bigger dbag and of a lower ethical standard that someone poaching a deer......

People are usually much more ethical when no one is there to enforce their actions. Hunting and fishing rules should be treated like golf, bowling, billiards, or any other pastime where we play a game that does not fukcing matter in terms of our actions affecting society from a criminal/legal sense.

I could easily make an argument for why anyone who supports MMA is of lower ethical standards than someone who doesn't give a shit about people shooting animals.

In Iowa they look at things differently than here.....they look at wildlife owned by the state more along the lines of.....

"Why is your shit on my property? I never gave you permission to have your animals running roughshod over my shit.....so why don't you get your fukcing shit off my land?"

If game is legally owned by the state then why shouldn't you be able to deal with it on your own property how you see fit? No permission was ever given to them to let their shit be on anyone's property. If a neighbor let his cows run loose and they were grazing your property......you don't think that shit becomes a major issue real quick?

So why is the state allowed to do it?

Since they won't ever get their shit off land they don't own then no fukcing shit people are going to deal with it how they want.......just because you guys value them doesn't mean others have to.....for some, the state's animals being on their property is worse than some asshole illegally dumping a bunch of garbage on their property.

Not everyone wants a bunch of wild animals that aren't theirs running all over their shit. Don't forget to consider that aspect of it.

The only poaching that actually affects other hunters is shit that goes down on public land.

“But but but what about all the other bad guys in society everyone already universally hates….”Really…. That’s the level of what aboutism you’re going to bring to the table???? A made up scenario where I give pedophiles and rapists a pass in some imagined conversation we’ve never had?

And why do you even care what the laws are anyways? You’re gonna poach whether or not ownership of wildlife is public or private. Just say you’re selfish and don’t give a fu(k about your fellow sportsmen. I’d atleast respect that. The game never changes, only the rules do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:42 am

I haven't poached anything for a long time in terms of hunting. Even the poachers are falling out of the ranks.....that's how little value there is left for wildlife amongst the populous......even the people who cared about not giving a fukc no longer give a fukc.

You guys aren't ever going to get it.....I know that yet still argue my points out of boredom, apparently, since this is ultimately pointless.

Poachers aren't taking opportunities from you.....quit fukcing worrying about them....if anything they might be the enlightened ones.

If losing opportunities to hunt and fish is a concern then focus that energy where it rightfully should be directed.....

.....the MN DNR.

Do you know how all the old timers were leery of a time that would come......how they warned us that eventually most of the people running wildlife departments and in charge of giving the public their opportunities to hunt, fish, trap, harvest, and experience THEIR natural resources weren't going to be people who hunt and fish? How they saw the day coming when a bunch of bunny-hugging flaming left bureaucrats were going to commandeer the part of government in charge of distributing the natural resources of the state to it's people and at that point we'd be fukced?

WE'RE LIVING IT BRO'S!!!

The MN DNR is either the front or near the front for what's taking place nationally.....anti-hunters and people who look down on us taking over our own shit and no longer allowing us to access the natural resources that belong to us.

Poachers didn't take away your opportunity to hunt Moose in our state, did they?

Nope that was the DNR. They deliberately closed the Moose season based purely on a poorly made emotional, completely unscientific decision. They'll be the first to tell you that hunting has nothing to do with Moose numbers not being as high as they once were. They've done nothing in terms of habitat work to maintain good Moose numbers, but that's what they do....nothing in terms of actual work at bettering our natural resources or at least trying to maintain them....and the totality of what they do to be "proactive" is through the bureaucratic stroke of a pen. They manage through making more and more rules when the only thing that is going to determine whether or not there's a healthy population of this or that species in the state is whether or not they've got the right habitat to live in with enough of the right shit to eat.

Wolf plan?

What wolf plan......one doesn't exist that will ever allow the reasonable sport harvest of an animal that can't be removed from this state if desired.

Yet right next door, in a state that at one point didn't have any wolves not all that long ago, that has considerably less wolves than our state....

They were allowed to hunt them with hounds even the first fukcing chance allowed and killed more than two hundred in two days.

Yet in MN you guys think the DNR just needs more time to get things planned out......when the reality is this:

THEY ARE STEALING OPPORTUNITIES FROM YOU!!!

They have zero intentions of ever letting you harvest a species of wildlife you own that there's absolutely zero reason to not allow for several hundred to be taken annually through sport harvest & trapping.

Since they pay federally licensed trappers to kill 150-250 every year you'd think they'd want to save some money, then make some money, and give the people who they work for what they want.

But Nooooooooooo.....instead they've bowed down to a bunch of fanatical animal rights activists in the tiny urban core of our state who have never bought a license for anything and never will.......and who think by having total protection of wolves it'll allow them to someday see one........

.....If they ever leave the urban hell hole of Minneapolis, which they won't.

So again......since all you motherfukcers are so worried about lost opportunities caused by poachers.....who has robbed you from your opportunities to harvest wolves, a wildlife species in your state that you own that is more abundant and a bigger nuisance than ever? Is it poachers taking your opportunities?

FUKC NO! IT'S THE DNR WHO HAS STOLEN THEM FROM YOU COMPLETELY.

So yeah.....keep applauding these fukcs every time there's a press release where they bust some poor sap over some bullshit laws that are ridiculous....have zero purpose from a "protecting our shared resources" standpoint....like when they bust some 75yo in Otter Tail County for having 35 sunfish in his freezer because he's unaware he can't have more than a daily limit of fish in his freezer, wants to have a fish dinner for his kids and grandkids next time they visit, and doesn't understand the regulations.....not because he's some piece of shit degenerate poacher......

BUT BECAUSE THE REGULATIONS ARE FUKCED AND MAKE NO GODDAMN SENSE!

There's no reason from a "protecting the resource" standpoint for why we're the only fukcing state with a single daily/possession/freezer limit of fish.....and have lakes where that limit is FUKCING ONE for shit like a fukcing walleye!

Yet you dumb motherfukcers actually have the nerve to sit here and go,

"Fukc poachers....they steal opportunities from all of us."

While giving the DNR a free pass since they've successfully brainwashed you.....despite the fact that no one will ever steal more of Your OPPORTUNITIES away from YOU than them....
and newsflash....this is only the tip of the ice berg. The amount of opportunities they're going to steal will eventually hit you where it hurts.....it'll be something that you enjoy and want to do they're going to take for no fukcing biological reason of concern, and then you're either going to have to quit something you love due to it being the "right thing to do" as determined by a bunch of bureaucratic fukcs with ear gages, tattoos, and colored hair sitting in a Saint Paul office building......

.....or have the balls to take what's rightfully yours by occasionally "poaching."

So quit bitching about "a guy" who took "a deer" that you or anyone else would've never seen let alone shoot when you're not even slightly concerned about the people who have literally been closing entire hunting seasons without any chance of reopening them for no fukcing reasons other than their own political whims.

It's as fukcing stupid as someone in 2007-08 complaining about one crooked dbag broker at Lehman Brothers but not giving a fukc about the rest of the economic meltdown.....like, "that guy is stealing from us....that one guy fukced us all over, man."

LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE AND WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WAKE THE FUKC UP!!!!!
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:26 am

Fish Felon wrote:We need less laws and less government in every city, county, state, country, and world.

Word Up!
Let's start with natural resource enforcement.

I don't get "poaching". Theoretically...If I shot 50+ ducks one day this past November, didn't feel at all guilty, and actually felt it was the right thing to do...would it still be poaching? Theoretically, it was a great day in the marsh, don't need no stupid laws bringing a brother down.
Dominate The Skies.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”