Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Effing Ridiculous

Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:10 pm

Fish Felon wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"][quote="Fish Felon"]I haven't poached anything for a long time in terms of hunting. Even the poachers are falling out of the ranks.....that's how little value there is left for wildlife amongst the populous......even the people who cared about not giving a fukc no longer give a fukc.

You guys aren't ever going to get it.....I know that yet still argue my points out of boredom, apparently, since this is ultimately pointless.

Poachers aren't taking opportunities from you.....quit fukcing worrying about them....if anything they might be the enlightened ones.

If losing opportunities to hunt and fish is a concern then focus that energy where it rightfully should be directed.....

.....the MN DNR.

Do you know how all the old timers were leery of a time that would come......how they warned us that eventually most of the people running wildlife departments and in charge of giving the public their opportunities to hunt, fish, trap, harvest, and experience THEIR natural resources weren't going to be people who hunt and fish? How they saw the day coming when a bunch of bunny-hugging flaming left bureaucrats were going to commandeer the part of government in charge of distributing the natural resources of the state to it's people and at that point we'd be fukced?

WE'RE LIVING IT BRO'S!!!

The MN DNR is either the front or near the front for what's taking place nationally.....anti-hunters and people who look down on us taking over our own shit and no longer allowing us to access the natural resources that belong to us.

Poachers didn't take away your opportunity to hunt Moose in our state, did they?

Nope that was the DNR. They deliberately closed the Moose season based purely on a poorly made emotional, completely unscientific decision. They'll be the first to tell you that hunting has nothing to do with Moose numbers not being as high as they once were. They've done nothing in terms of habitat work to maintain good Moose numbers, but that's what they do....nothing in terms of actual work at bettering our natural resources or at least trying to maintain them....and the totality of what they do to be "proactive" is through the bureaucratic stroke of a pen. They manage through making more and more rules when the only thing that is going to determine whether or not there's a healthy population of this or that species in the state is whether or not they've got the right habitat to live in with enough of the right shit to eat.

Wolf plan?

What wolf plan......one doesn't exist that will ever allow the reasonable sport harvest of an animal that can't be removed from this state if desired.

Yet right next door, in a state that at one point didn't have any wolves not all that long ago, that has considerably less wolves than our state....

They were allowed to hunt them with hounds even the first fukcing chance allowed and killed more than two hundred in two days.

Yet in MN you guys think the DNR just needs more time to get things planned out......when the reality is this:

THEY ARE STEALING OPPORTUNITIES FROM YOU!!!

They have zero intentions of ever letting you harvest a species of wildlife you own that there's absolutely zero reason to not allow for several hundred to be taken annually through sport harvest & trapping.

Since they pay federally licensed trappers to kill 150-250 every year you'd think they'd want to save some money, then make some money, and give the people who they work for what they want.

But Nooooooooooo.....instead they've bowed down to a bunch of fanatical animal rights activists in the tiny urban core of our state who have never bought a license for anything and never will.......and who think by having total protection of wolves it'll allow them to someday see one........

.....If they ever leave the urban hell hole of Minneapolis, which they won't.

So again......since all you motherfukcers are so worried about lost opportunities caused by poachers.....who has robbed you from your opportunities to harvest wolves, a wildlife species in your state that you own that is more abundant and a bigger nuisance than ever? Is it poachers taking your opportunities?

FUKC NO! IT'S THE DNR WHO HAS STOLEN THEM FROM YOU COMPLETELY.

So yeah.....keep applauding these fukcs every time there's a press release where they bust some poor sap over some bullshit laws that are ridiculous....have zero purpose from a "protecting our shared resources" standpoint....like when they bust some 75yo in Otter Tail County for having 35 sunfish in his freezer because he's unaware he can't have more than a daily limit of fish in his freezer, wants to have a fish dinner for his kids and grandkids next time they visit, and doesn't understand the regulations.....not because he's some piece of shit degenerate poacher......

BUT BECAUSE THE REGULATIONS ARE FUKCED AND MAKE NO GODDAMN SENSE!

There's no reason from a "protecting the resource" standpoint for why we're the only fukcing state with a single daily/possession/freezer limit of fish.....and have lakes where that limit is FUKCING ONE for shit like a fukcing walleye!

Yet you dumb motherfukcers actually have the nerve to sit here and go,

"Fukc poachers....they steal opportunities from all of us."

While giving the DNR a free pass since they've successfully brainwashed you.....despite the fact that no one will ever steal more of Your OPPORTUNITIES away from YOU than them....
and newsflash....this is only the tip of the ice berg. The amount of opportunities they're going to steal will eventually hit you where it hurts.....it'll be something that you enjoy and want to do they're going to take for no fukcing biological reason of concern, and then you're either going to have to quit something you love due to it being the "right thing to do" as determined by a bunch of bureaucratic fukcs with ear gages, tattoos, and colored hair sitting in a Saint Paul office building......

.....or have the balls to take what's rightfully yours by occasionally "poaching."

So quit bitching about "a guy" who took "a deer" that you or anyone else would've never seen let alone shoot when you're not even slightly concerned about the people who have literally been closing entire hunting seasons without any chance of reopening them for no fukcing reasons other than their own political whims.

It's as fukcing stupid as someone in 2007-08 complaining about one crooked dbag broker at Lehman Brothers but not giving a fukc about the rest of the economic meltdown.....like, "that guy is stealing from us....that one guy fukced us all over, man."

LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE AND WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WAKE THE FUKC UP!!!!!

Everyone doing whatever they wanted always works out great for wildlife. Just look at the Buffalo!

Lets hunt ducks in the spring!

Lets hunt deer with a spotlight!

This will never effect game populations in any way, and it never has in the past. Market hunting was sick, lets bring that back too.

It doesn't matter! The DNR is GAY![/quote]

WTF! I can never tell when you're joking or not.

The plow and rail killed the bison off.....over hunting had very little to do with it. To my point, habitat habitat habitat.....if there was adequate habitat for bison? We'd have bison.

Lack of hunting regulations have nothing to do with why we don't have bison.....

....so once again, thanks for helping prove my point.[/quote]

What’s your point again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:31 am

That the DNR is not only unnecessary but bad for hunting and fishing.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:50 am

Fish Felon wrote:That the DNR is not only unnecessary but bad for hunting and fishing.

Was market hunting good for bad waterfowl?

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:58 pm

Fish Felon wrote:That the DNR is not only unnecessary but bad for hunting and fishing.

In my dream of dreams the DNR goes away when the baby boomers die off and license sales finally plummet, thus proving the DNR is irrelevant and insolvent. However, I don’t think that will really happen. There will always be enough demand, at least in Our lifetimes, to unfortunately need the DNR.

They could certainly be downsized by 50-75% and eliminate fish stocking, reseasrch, R3, and administration

If Walz wants to fight climate change he should eliminate all state owned vehicles and their associated work force. Starting with Highway Patrol and DNR

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:15 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:

Was market hunting good for bad waterfowl?

Market hunting has a 0% impact on the amount of waterfowl that exists today = FACT
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:22 am

Fish Felon wrote:Was market hunting good for bad waterfowl?
Market hunting has a 0% impact on the amount of waterfowl that exists today = FACT

It's almost like laws were needed to be put in place back then so we could have the waterfowl hunting we have now.

Incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:11 pm

Pretty crazy market hunting even existed, who wants to eat these things

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:52 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Pretty crazy market hunting even existed, who wants to eat these things

Me. I love waterfowl. I eat most of the waterfowl my bro, dad and dads buddy shoot too. Once my freezer is low I empty theirs. Waterfowl, venison and ocean salmon makes up 90%+ of the meat I eat. I think most people who don’t like it just suck at cooking.

What’s crazy to me is back in the market hunting days ruddies were one of the top priced duck. They are awful. I’ll eat most any bird to keep it from getting tossed but ruddies and sea ducks are the exception. The dog doesn’t even seem to like them.

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:40 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Pretty crazy market hunting even existed, who wants to eat these things

The worst thing about the USA… we’re a country of pizza and cheeseburger eaters. Hostility to any meat that’s not beef pork chicken. I guess it’s a symptom of our wealth.

I’ll eat almost anything… at least once. I love wild game, domestic rabbit, lamb, anything.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:44 pm

Nershi wrote:

Me. I love waterfowl. I eat most of the waterfowl my bro, dad and dads buddy shoot too. Once my freezer is low I empty theirs. Waterfowl, venison and ocean salmon makes up 90%+ of the meat I eat. I think most people who don’t like it just suck at cooking.

What’s crazy to me is back in the market hunting days ruddies were one of the top priced duck. They are awful. I’ll eat most any bird to keep it from getting tossed but ruddies and sea ducks are the exception. The dog doesn’t even seem to like them.

what sea ducks have you eaten? lots of people seem to give them a bad rap. I have cooked up quite a few scoters and harlequins for people and they have seemed to get seconds on them.

I have only had 1 pack of sea ducks that i found in the bottom of the freezer that were a few years old. Cooked them up and they were terrible.

Scoters and harlies are my favorite because they clean like a woody does. Skin is super loose and not super glued to the skin like them dam barrows
official sour toe member number 52,814

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”