emptymag
Mergie Marauder

2023 Vikings!

Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:15 pm

Football!
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: 2023 Vikings!

Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:24 pm

IALTO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:47 pm

I predict Paul Allen will predict the Vikings win the Super Bowl....

I predict: regression to the mean next year is going to be a b!tch. We still make "Wild Card Weekend", but as a wild card, 2nd in division with whatever it takes to beat the crap that is the NFC South, or however that works......

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:13 pm

I’m thinking it’s going to be a full or partial rebuild next year. The defense just isn’t good. The secondary is awful. Kendricks doesn’t look as good in a 3-4, and he’s always asked to cover.

Duke Shelley is a 5’9” outside corner, even tho I actually really like how he plays. Patrick Peterson is gonna be like 39 next year, Harrison Smith is washed and Cam Bynum is average at best. And once again our prospects like Booth Jr look like shit.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:30 pm

Offense is going to command large sums of money for JJ and KJ..... Not certain about Cook i.e. contract, but Thielen will be in an awkward position. Cousins salary cap is set to consume the GDP of Haiti, his O-line isn't balanced and our D- needs turnovers to make stops..... no turnovers, we are in the hole.

They really need to start working on a Cousins extraction plan. He's a good quarterback, but he doesn't have a map that leads to a Super Bowl.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:42 pm

They don't even need to win this is such a sad state it'd still a moneymaker.

At some point the NFL will embrace the story of the team with how many super bowl appearances and no wins.

But they don't need to now it still makes money.

NFL is the WWE.

Mn has several surrounding states as a fan base that supports them no matter what because they suck just as much

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:45 am

Lions will take the division next year with Vikes playing for a wild card.

Maybe KAM can become a legit shrude GM type and pull off some miracles....

....I mean he did make the Hockenson move which was a ten out of a ten......our tight end goes down and he goes out and gets what might very well be a top three in the league tight end from a division rival, who's playing on a rookie contract.....he picked up a pro-bowler who literally broke franchise records, and is going to break a lot more, and gave up what for him?

A freaking fourth rounder.

Hopefully he can find a couple lock-down corners for a pair of fifth rounders, and hell....I wouldn't bitch if he has to give up a third rounder for a pro-bowl offensive lineman (or four)......

We'll see what happens. I might not be PA but I'm also selling some hope.

They've got to be above average to really good before choking in the playoffs otherwise it's not a good season in my book. Don't care much for those five or six win type of seasons. The only thing worse than that shit is if they ruin their lore and everything I like about them by winning a super bowl. I'll take any Vikings season over that.....and that's not a joke.....I'm being dead serious.....I'm going to smash my TV and start bawling if the Vikings ever win the super bowl.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:23 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Lions will take the division next year with Vikes playing for a wild card.

Maybe KAM can become a legit shrude GM type and pull off some miracles....

....I mean he did make the Hockenson move which was a ten out of a ten......our tight end goes down and he goes out and gets what might very well be a top three in the league tight end from a division rival, who's playing on a rookie contract.....he picked up a pro-bowler who literally broke franchise records, and is going to break a lot more, and gave up what for him?

A freaking fourth rounder.

Hopefully he can find a couple lock-down corners for a pair of fifth rounders, and hell....I wouldn't bitch if he has to give up a third rounder for a pro-bowl offensive lineman (or four)......

We'll see what happens. I might not be PA but I'm also selling some hope.

They've got to be above average to really good before choking in the playoffs otherwise it's not a good season in my book. Don't care much for those five or six win type of seasons. The only thing worse than that shit is if they ruin their lore and everything I like about them by winning a super bowl. I'll take any Vikings season over that.....and that's not a joke.....I'm being dead serious.....I'm going to smash my TV and start bawling if the Vikings ever win the super bowl.

Wow, you've got me mixing up a batch of purple kool-aid right now.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:30 am

Purple drank lol

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:38 am

One time in the bargain barrel of a East Brainerd liquor store I found a drink called “purple passion” and it was essentially grape soda mixed with everclear. I bought all of them. I wish I could find more of it.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”