Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:50 pm

Bud = Greatest Choke Artist EVER
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: 2024 Vikings

Mon May 15, 2023 8:54 am

1st time in his time here that KC will have the same guy in his ear and same O system for a 2nd year. Could prove to be very beneficial.

We have a tough schedule this season.
The D is the big ? mark after last yrs 31st rank. If the D is in the cellar again, lucky we go 8-8. If they can get to 21st rank, 9-7. If 15th rank 10-7.
I just don't see the magic happening 2 yrs in row of the jaw dropping miracle wins like last year, thus the tempered win record. Let's just say that I'd be surprised if we went 11-6. If that happened KC would be in consideration for MVP and our D under Flores really improved. We shall see....

As for players...
Not happy about #19 being gone.
Guess we'll see if the new #1 pick WR is a JJ type or just a shadow of JJ.
Smith was just traded.
Cook likely will be gone after June 1st to save cap hit. Experts all say he not worth 42M over 3 yrs.
Lots of potential of the slew of UDFA that we signed, 2 or 3 could make the 53 roster.
The BEST #2 Pick was last fall - when we acquired TJ as TE from the Lions for the #2 Pick. I'm not sure what in the hell the Lions were thinking last Oct. Lucky us!

Oh and speaking of the Lions - I think they will be a very formidable team by 2024 thru 26. Lots of high end young new talent there, and if it comes together we may be chasing wild card spots for the next 4 yrs.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Re: 2024 Vikings

Sun May 21, 2023 3:02 pm

Vikings still suck. If they may the playoffs, they win on some bad football by the other team and their ass kicked next game.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”