emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Re: Meds

Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:45 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:It is kinda funny that from the og site theres about 6 of us. This is pretty much a chat room for the 6 same dudes. I am seeing more people join the ak forum I am on. Wonder if people will start to find this site.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I hope not.
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:54 am

emptymag wrote:[quote="kwackkillncrew"]It is kinda funny that from the og site theres about 6 of us. This is pretty much a chat room for the 6 same dudes. I am seeing more people join the ak forum I am on. Wonder if people will start to find this site.

I hope not.[/quote]
Same. This is my only online hang out and I like it the way it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Take-a-Gander
Mergie Marauder

Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:07 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:It is kinda funny that from the og site theres about 6 of us. This is pretty much a chat room for the 6 same dudes. I am seeing more people join the ak forum I am on. Wonder if people will start to find this site.

I check in occasionally and enjoy most of the banter but wouldn’t count myself as one of the “regulars” .

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:26 am

Take-a-Gander wrote:

I check in occasionally and enjoy most of the banter but wouldn’t count myself as one of the “regulars” .

ur close enough to being a regular

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”