Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Poachers?

Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:03 am

Look who's poaching your rights to the game and fish in your state......Newflash---it isn't poachers stealing from you.....

https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/sport ... -minnesota

https://www.outdoorlife.com/conservatio ... f-hunting/
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Poachers?

Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:24 am

Oh gosh are we really rehashing the poachers bad thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:34 am

I know it's beating a dead horse man, but how can this bullshit not piss you off as an outdoorsman?
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:43 am

I certainly disagree with never having a wolf hunting/trapping season. But at the end of the day, we hunt at the public's leisure, which is why its so important to not be a dipsh!t on social media when it comes to wildlife. I place a lot of the blame for anti-hunting sentiment squarely on hunters.

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:30 pm

If wildlife management was the only thing the legislature was ruining…

However this state is going full on Kalifornia in all regards.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:21 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:I certainly disagree with never having a wolf hunting/trapping season. But at the end of the day, we hunt at the public's leisure, which is why its so important to not be a dipsh!t on social media when it comes to wildlife. I place a lot of the blame for anti-hunting sentiment squarely on hunters.

.....and nothing does this more so than trophy hunting.

Quack wrote:If wildlife management was the only thing the legislature was ruining…

However this state is going full on Kalifornia in all regards.

MN is worse than California.....way fukcing worse.

The EV mandate?

It actually makes some sense in a state like CA.... where smog is a legit issue and the climate is warm enough for EV batteries to work.

I'm not saying it's a good idea, but CA will actually see some benefits from the legislation.

MN copying it?

Dumb AF.....so fukcing dumb. We don't have an emissions problem....we have a frigid climate where EV batteries perform like shit.

CA > MN

Our state has gone to shit that badly.......
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:42 am

When you say "trophy hunters" do you mean like African safari trophy hunters or guys here in North America that exalt antlers and nothing else?

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:32 pm

Both.

The public supports sport hunting as a pastime.....an outdoorsy, granola-ey, mom and pop, father and son type of affair.

Dudes paying lots of money to wear and own a bunch of flashy shit to kill something they basically act like they're going to jerk off to once they pick it's head up by the horns (actual horns or antlers) is what will kill hunting.....or at least kill it faster than the death trajectory it's on as a result of societal destruction caused by technology, as the prophet Teddy K wrote of in his manifesto.

Hypothetically, if every YouTube/TV/"celeb" hunter included a one or two minute clip of them cleaning their game and then eating some fresh steaks?

It would do a lot to help hunting.

The problem is most don't do it.....and I'm not talking about them filming themselves cutting up an animal.....I'm inferring they don't cut up animals.

The bigger they are they are....the more game they kill....the less of it they eat.....from what I've seen.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:19 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Both.

The public supports sport hunting as a pastime.....an outdoorsy, granola-ey, mom and pop, father and son type of affair.

Dudes paying lots of money to wear and own a bunch of flashy shit to kill something they basically act like they're going to jerk off to once they pick it's head up by the horns (actual horns or antlers) is what will kill hunting.....or at least kill it faster than the death trajectory it's on as a result of societal destruction caused by technology, as the prophet Teddy K wrote of in his manifesto.

Hypothetically, if every YouTube/TV/"celeb" hunter included a one or two minute clip of them cleaning their game and then eating some fresh steaks?

It would do a lot to help hunting.

The problem is most don't do it.....and I'm not talking about them filming themselves cutting up an animal.....I'm inferring they don't cut up animals.

The bigger they are they are....the more game they kill....the less of it they eat.....from what I've seen.

I don't disagree. There's simply no way some of these guys are eating the animals they kill.

There are flat out disgusting things some of these influencers will do. Some is mostly harmless, like catching a fish and then changing outfits to take more pictures with the same fish to post later on. But others will leave the guts in an deer overnight for a better grip'n'grin in the morning, which is coming precipitously close to wanton waste, but what the hell do they care. Like you said, they probably aren't eating it.

One fu(king moron put a video online of him shooting a buck swimming with his bow, with a spotlight, with dogs chasing it. All to put some big antlers on the gram and all to boost his personality.

I've been blocked by most hunting influencers for trolling them on instagram, and I've been mostly very mild.

I'm convinced alot of these influencers have complete sh!t for brains, and so do their followers with blind admiration for them.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:00 pm

Just today I saw there was a limit put on longnose and shortnose gar, all in thanks to backlash from a video some dumb twinks put on the internet of them blind spearing gar using Livescope, making a bloody pile of them on the ice, and then discarding them.

They completely played themselves.

More hunters and fisherman does not mean more protection from anti-hunting laws when you have idiots thinking they need to put everything on social media for likes and attention.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”