h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Putin

Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:44 pm

I fear that that little MFr is going to start WWIII
IMHO he is more dangerous than Hitler was.
Putin is damn near equal to Stalin who killed upwards of 50M of his own people over the years while he was in power.

Now Putin's all chummy with the Chinese too.

Yeah Putin is that big of a narcissistic psychopath and thus that big of a threat to the entire world being he controls nukes and I think he will use them.

Thoughts?
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Take-a-Gander
Mergie Marauder

Re: Putin

Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:08 pm

I can’t help but agree this is a very scary situation, especially if Putin and Jinping start stroking each other. Plus we have the weakest foreign policy we have had since WWI. Biden is a demented commie and the other party is so fragmented it could be measured on the Richter scale. I think we will get thru this but not without a lot of pain and sacrifice. Hold on gents it is going to be a rocky ride.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:09 pm

What's she up to don't follow the media anymore

Honestly these days I believe all these world leaders are all on each other's side and it's all an act outside a few outlier nations

Don't think there's a thing to worry about. It's all a show they put on to shape our thoughts and control us.

I don't think we live in a simulation but it's all orchestrated

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:00 pm

Well they all aren't on each other's side within Russia. Just look at all the dissidents, journalists and political opponents of Putin that have happened to die of strange poisonings, and the absurd amount that have "fallen" from windows. It's almost laughable how well they keep it up the charade.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:30 pm

Putin is a Great Leader. Ukraine is the most corrupt country on earth and NATO is a fukcing joke.

How would everyone feel if instead of the USSR breaking up and NATO expanding......

......if NATO had broken up at the same time the Berlin wall came down, after the Soviet Union had signed off on an agreement to not expand......

.....and then they start absorbing a bunch of countries to their west across Europe until all who were left were France and Great Britain?

That's exactly what the West has done to Russia with their ridiculous, back-stabbing, NATO fukcing bullshit.

NATO was formed after WWII and served a purpose solely for the defense of the West during the Cold War.

So why the fukc wasn't it dissolved once the USSR was dissolved and the Cold War ended?

Fukc the West's broken promises, back-handed deals, and flat out lies.....Fukc NATO....and Fukc Ukraine.

Any country that has Hunter Biden on the board of their largest gas holding company is crooked as fukc and deserves to get nuked into glass.

Viva Putin!!!
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Putin

Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:41 pm

Sad day when a brutal autocrat is exalted by Americans. Really puts things into perspective when it comes to how people like Hitler and Stalin can take over a country.

The bitter and resentful are always the most gullible.

Russia invading Ukraine is the exact reason NATO was formed lol. All the ex Soviet Bloc nations wanted protection from Russia after being subjugated by them under the Soviet Union.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:37 pm

Putin start WWIII? Nah not unless China gets serious. China flex’s but I think it is all show and the last thing they want is a war with the US and the west. If they do want to go kamikaze for some reason the entire world will go in to a depression. The lives lost in the actual war will be less devastating than the loss of livelihood for all from the fall out.

I feel bad for the Russian and Ukrainian people. Not many winners in this deal. The only winners are the ones profiting from the largest money laundering scheme ever achieved which is what is happening. Our tax dollars hard at work.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:32 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Russia invading Ukraine is the exact reason NATO was formed lol. All the ex Soviet Bloc nations wanted protection from Russia after being subjugated by them under the Soviet Union.

You need to Google "history of NATO."
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:49 am

You need to Google “communist subjugation of Eastern European countries”

Your beloved Russians have quite the history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:11 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Russia invading Ukraine is the exact reason NATO was formed lol. All the ex Soviet Bloc nations wanted protection from Russia after being subjugated by them under the Soviet Union.

Categorically False.

The North Atlantic Alliance (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) was founded in the aftermath of the Second World War. Its purpose was to secure peace in Europe, to promote cooperation among its members and to guard their freedom – all of this in the context of countering the threat posed at the time by the Soviet Union.

NATO was formed when Ukraine was a part of the Soviet Union......so......uh.....duh? How was it formed for the exact reason of Russia invading Ukraine? Your words....please explain.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”