Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Trannies in the News

Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:28 pm

Well, in MN our Governor thinks fifteen year old kids should be able to get "gender affirming treatment" without parental consent.....since we live in a state that's totally fukced.

Plus he passed the CA EV bill....not realizing that the CA stands for "California" and the state he is Governor of is called "Minnesota."

At least Iowa is still sane....banned phaggots from using bathrooms that they don't belong in and not allowing kids to cut their dicks off without parental consent.

God have mercy on us all in this Great State of Phaggotry = Minnesota
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Trannies in the News

Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:32 pm

“Everyone in the queer community is questioning on whether they want to stay or whether they want to leave,” Crowley said. “I mean, even myself, and I grew up here, Iowa’s my home. I love it here. I’ve never considered leaving. … But even now, I’m reaching a point where it’s like, I think I just need to get out of here for a little bit.”

Gee....I wonder where all the Iowa phaggots are going to end up? Hmmmmm....where are they going to flood to nearby that loves their phaggot ways??
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:16 pm

Screenshot_20230325-180444_Sketchbook.jpg

20230325_130609.jpg

Screenshot_20230325-181251_Sketchbook.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:51 am

I don’t mind it because people who are goo goo ga ga for being trans will be less productive people and make me look even better for my mediocrity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:02 pm

"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:12 pm

Lol

I'm glad I don't follow this stuff anymore. It disgusting and depressing and I don't need that in my life anymore.

Also a big reason why I always saw myself having a family and as time goes on I dunno if we will. I'm about to turn 38 she's about to turn 33...fur babies may be our only future

The world is just too fugged. I dunno we'll see but we've been leaning towards not having kids. Which is kinda a bit of a mind f

But anything is when you grow up your whole life believing that is the norm and you realize a lot of propaganda goes into that

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:05 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/female-nashv ... 34711.html

The “female” Nashville school shooter was a tranny dude…
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:52 pm

The Texas one was a tranny too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:17 am

Being I'm a Libertarian of the attitude let the guy horde his guns, let the gay couple adopt a kid, just leave others alone, etc, etc.
Heck I have a cousins that's 6-4 and large Adams apple and has been a she for over 30 yrs now. Have a friend about 15-20 yrs younger than me that used to be a guy and is now a gal. Live and let live is my attitude. I don't understand it, but that's OK, its their life.

But this bill just passed and signed by Gov Bozo of parents having zero say in their kid saying what sex it wants to be - wow!

Hell when I was a kid I wanted to be Cowboy. Changed my mind when 10 and wanted to be an astronaut. As I got Into my mud teens I wanted to be an outdoorsman and hunt, fish and trap all the time.
My point is kids don't know what they want, they lack the maturity and understanding of the consequences of their choices.

The idea that a parent has no right to question when a little boy wants to lop off his dick and became a woman is ridiculous! Now once a kid becomes 18 and they want to do that and we taxpayers do NOT pay for it, well whatever, go for it, it's your life.

The sum it up - the MN legislature has gone totally rogue. Usurping parents rights 100% is was way too far. The govt makes the decision for the parents. Meaning if little Johnny says he wants to be a girl - the govt says it's his right to do so at age 10 and parents has zero say about it. Wow. Simply wow.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:36 pm

I mean it's honestly retarded is what it is. Let's give children ability to consent to sex, enter into legally binding contracts, smoke tobacco, drink alcohol while we are at it. If we are gonna do it may as well go big and go full retard

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”