Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

More tranny related content

Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:28 pm

I don't watch much TV but it was on and I was walking by and watched as two lesbians pitched their gender neutral clothing on Shark Tank........and of the course the investors were eating it up "so proud" of them, big smiles, etc.

I didn't watch the rest to see if anyone invested but i immediately thought of felon.

It really doesn't make sense to me as to why big brother/the media is shoving this down our throats. For one thing I don't think gender neutral people/trannies are in anyway prosecuted, and also it's like a tiny segment of the population how did they have so much influence?

What do I know tho, not much of anything in the mainstream media makes much sense anymore to me.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: More tranny related content

Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:51 pm

I kinda think it's to take our eyes and ears off what's really happening in the country and world. Everything from politics to this tranny stuff are all.just distractions to keep people from figuring stuff out

There's people that will dedicate 50-75% of their waking thoughts to this stuff, or any other thing like politics, Fossil fuel drilling in Alaska, etc etc. The more people are focused on this stuff that are distractions, the less they think for themselves and become unable to live outside the world as it's designed.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:55 pm

It’s not a distraction. It’s what most people really want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:17 pm

Meh.... negotiation 101: push the "absolute no" as the norm, it makes anything less than that seem like a golden opportunity.

It's the same strategy driving the Republicans right now. I used to think Michelle Bachman was batshit crazy, but phuck, she looks like the goddam dairy princess compared to MJT.

The more Kid Rock gets triggered and goes snowflake over Bud Light the more that goofy trans sh!t works for the people that make money off the stupidity on BOTH SIDES.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:43 am

Bud Light always sucked, and it was all just one big marketing strategy. It's so blatantly obvious.....new bud light girl is a tranny? The Aneuscher-Busch heirs come out of their mahogany walled offices to fire the entire marketing department and dish out some really cheesy lines to the press? Kid Rock....since when has anyone ever cared about his opinion? It's all a big blatant scam....nothing about it happened organically.....it's not worthy of a "B" grade internet troll job, and even giving it a "C" seems too kind.

Transgenderism = After Birth Abortion

The shit is only....maybe fifteen years old.....they invented it and it came out circa '08 to '10

That's why it's so fukced....there have been gays and lesbians around for as long as mankind.....not in the ridiculous amount as today's culture has socialized them into existence, but homos and bitches on the isle of Lesbos have always existed because for some it is a genetic predisposition....a mutation....deformity if you will.....it's like Downs Syndrome......no expecting parents are ever going to hope their kid is born retarded, it'll be a huge disappointment at first, but they're still going to love their child. That's how homosexualiry should be treated from a societal standpoint---same as people with Downs. They're still human beings and deserve to be treated with respect and compassion like everyone else, but make no mistake....their condition is a "less than" being normal type.....hate the sin, but love the sinner.....

.....but transgenderism is some new fukced up shit that isn't part of the human condition like homosexuality is.....and the mass push for socializing it amongst the masses directly targets children and a very vulnerable, susceptible age/point of their life.....they absolutely should never have any of that shit put in their heads, let alone encouraged.

Shit was just fine for the homosexual community.....they reached the point of acceptance, being allowed to legally marry, and no one gave a shit about it anymore....it wasn't worth talking about.....certainly not worthy of making it a point of concerned discussion being driven home to adolescents. It was what it was. Any gay Billy's or Bobby's floating out there in the mix? The fudge packers will figure it out during college and live a relatively normal and happy life once they find out who they are.....

.....but that shit only works because that's how it worked.....gays would find out who they are coming to that conclusion totally independent of outside external factors.

It's a hell of a long distance between those days and state mandated and paid for gender affirming care for kids older than 14yo without any parental consent or knowledge.....the fact that shit is now a byproduct created as part of what our state provides in terms of a K-12 public education?

Public schools have literally become Indoctrination Stations.....that's not hyperbole.....that's reality...... since I can guarantee you that any child who decides to change genders unbeknownst to their parents are sure as shit getting a lot of positive reinforcement for "their decision" by a whole lengthy list of staff and faculty at whatever public school they're attending. The seed is getting planted and then nurtured ax it grows inside of them.....but it's not originating in any of these poor fukcing kids.

The suicide rate in twenty years is going to be so freaking high where we were at up until about 2-3 Years ago will be looked back and viewed as the "Good Times," or the period before the mental health & suicide catastrophe era began.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:24 am

Damn Tucker Carlson just got sh!t canned. Another check in the W column for trans everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:19 pm

Fish Felon wrote:The shit is only....maybe fifteen years old.....they invented it and it came out circa '08 to '10

Eihnhorn is finkle, finkle is eihnhorn!!!

Didn’t ace venture come out in like ‘94?
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”