Praise Allah

Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:42 pm

How ridiculous is Minneapolis getting
Screenshot_20230415-153848.png

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Praise Allah

Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:55 pm

Even Minneapolis Reddit isn’t happy about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:54 pm

Screenshot_20230415-175208.png
Lowest tax burden states. Some goodens in there. When mom and dad are gone...I think it's goodbye Minnesota

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:42 am

You know what?

I kind of respect these Muslim fukcs.....at least they stand for something.

My niece has her first communion next Sunday. My sister informed me that there's no Old Testament anymore. No mention of it. Nothing but new age new testament phaggot shit. They have to make a felt banner to parade up there.....I did the same thing....not sure why. Anyways, they're all the same....some hosts, handful of grapes, a chalice type cup, and maybe a Bible verse or some shit if some kid's parents get real into it.....

....I told my niece to do some hosts and then have Walz's fat head cut out of felt.....since there is no Catholic church in this state, just the church of Walz, and that's why there is no longer the blood of christ at communion. Covid casualty.

That's a pretty damn good example of pretty much every white "normal" person is in this phaggot state.......no effing balls.....no faith......willing to get rid of the blood of Christ at communion due to some limp-wristed phaggot priest with zero faith, who's a total fukcing fraud....a goddamn lying piece of shit......

....willing to close church and get rid of the blood of christ......because of a bullshit pandemic and a fat fukc governor.

Good for the Muslims....they can, AND WILL, take this state over. Why?

Because regardless of their stinky dark skinny asses overall being an inoperable fast growing cancer......

......at least the fukcs stand for something.

Honestly? I might convert. For some reason all the phaggot liberals think they're pro-Islam and pro-feminism.......don't seem to mind Sharia law. Can you imagine if a neo-con sect of anything made their women wear all the shit Muslim women are subjected to? Holy fukc those fukcers would have their asses sent on a one way trip to Guantanamo so freaking fast.

But liberals clearly hate women and don't give a shit about equality. They're all for Muslim shit and Sharia law and trannies ruining any and all of their competitions. Weird how you never hear about women transitioning to men messing up guy's sports and breaking all the records.....weird how that works.....it's only men transitioning to women who compete in women's sports that are the problem. Hmmmmmm......I wonder why that it is?

Let's all pretend like there's no clear and blatantly obvious reason because we live in the most fukced up insane state in the country, and it's gotta be right near the top globally. It's a sad day when you pass California as the laughingstock of the country, but here we are.....travel anywhere and tell them you're from Minneapolis/Minnesota and see what their instant reaction is every single time.

Fukc this place!

The only white people left in this state with any convictions are criminals. Anyone who has any sense of a moral compass left is inherently deemed a degenerate in this state if they're white. They've successfully outlawed common sense in this God Forsaken Hell Hole.

I'm not leaving.....I like to fight. I've got some ideas brewing to be a one-man resistance. Time to start fukcing with these phaggots.... just to remind them that it is still possible for a white dude who isn't a LGBTQIA+DF to shit in their cereal every now and again.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”