Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

How Can This Shit Be Real?

Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:57 am

In MN it is now illegal to offer therapy to anyone under the age of 18 that offers up the notion, "Maybe you're just confused and you're actually straight?"

And it's legal for minors down to age 14 to choose their gender identity and receive "gender affirming care" (hormone treatments, elective surgeries, etc.) without any parental consent, or even awareness.

That's how fukced our state LITERALLY is......it's illegal to encourage minors of the LGBTQIA+DF community to consider whether or not they might actually be heterosexual....since they're God damn stupid kids and don't fukcing know who they are yet.......

But 15yo kids can choose to change genders without any parental awareness and not only is the state now legally mandated to affirm their "choice,' but they also legally are required to pay for all their Healthcare needs for "transitioning."

15yo kids.....can't even sign a legal agreement....can't take out a $300 credit card on their own.......

.....but are legally competent to decide whether they want to switch genders and then have the state pay for the mutilation of their bodies.

We're all going to hell for standing by and allowing this shit to happen.

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/ ... bill-vote/

20230422_204532.jpg

20230422_204546.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: How Can This Shit Be Real?

Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:04 am

"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:17 pm

So are the parents two women who turned make and their kid was a male turned female?

This is so gd f'd up I can't even follow it

It's disgusting

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:22 pm

I had emailed a biologist at the dnr her asking a question about a lake drawdown. She wrote back and had pronouns in her handle. Unreal.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:12 pm

Bailey wrote:I had emailed a biologist at the dnr her asking a question about a lake drawdown. She wrote back and had pronouns in her handle. Unreal.

It’s becoming pretty standard in the government sector and non-profit organizations. Bunch of granola eating liberals.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:21 pm

Yah I’m not sure DNR employees even have a choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:03 am

The one who wrote me back recently wasn't who I'd emailed, and was a flaming phaggot. If I remember right, the dude's name was Shannon......like I said, random person some idiot there forwarded my email to and I was unfortunate enough to have him answer....searched him 'cause A) didn't know who they fukc i was communicating with B) thinking it was a chick, I wanted to see if she was hot before being a dick.....

I was surprised to learn he was a dude, sounds like number two in charge after Parsons in the fisheries division, and talked about him and his buttfukcing partner "Lance" on LinkedIn. I knew LinkedIn was gay but this dude was taking it to the next level. I'd never even see anyone mention their wife and kids....not really the point of LinkedIn....and this retard is going on and on and on about his queer azz lifestyle.

I asked him why in literally all DNR data ever collected for wildlife surveys....every time they denote gender.....it's binary. There's no intersex tranny shit. Weird. It's almost as if it's not a real thing....doesn't exist in the biological sense.....only in disgusting virtue signaling piece of shit adult human brainwashing....socializing....a direct effort by mankind to turn our youth into dickless phaggots and titless dykes.

We're so fukced....we're so very, very fukced. Such a CCP subversive tactic.....Walz spent two full years there in addition to twelve summers in China, as a fukcing teacher....so we all know what side he's on. Dude is from Nebraska, spent a shitload of time in China, Aikman as many summers in China as he has in Sota....so is it any wonder the dumbfukc is signing California legislation into law?, Not realizing that he's not the governor of California?? And that their issues and legislative needs aren't the same as Minnesota's??? What w fat fukcing carpet begging moron piece of shit lard our governor is....Good God.

20230428_075435.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:49 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:So are the parents two women who turned make and their kid was a male turned female?

This is so gd f'd up I can't even follow it

It's disgusting

I think the kid is a female now also deciding to turn male, but who the fulc knows. They're disgusting, morbidly obese apartment dwelling, do-nothing but sit online all day trying to affirm to themselves who they are while searching....just praying....they can find someone on social media who they can take out of context and give a lengthy, very uncomfortable, bizarre, synopsis on being a tranny has made them happy.....when they're fukcing disgusting.

Someone should tell these toad women that if they lost a hundred pounds, grew long hair and made it look pretty, occasionally wore lipstick along with a push up brah.....they wouldn't have to move to MN for tranny welfare to "find themselves" by being a waste of space and another cut for our state's death by a million papercuts.....

.....because they'd be too happy from all the cowboy dick back in their home state of Wyoming to ever think about this fukced up shit.

Women-to-Men trannies are ugly women who got really lazy....so much so that the identity they seek and value so much....is that of a fat fukcing slob dude we've all had in our circle of friends. That's their dream.....to be the fat slob who brings down the odds of any guy in the group getting laid and no one really knows who keeps inviting him or how the fukc he always seems to find out the plans.

Screenshot_20230429-042558_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, no shit Sherlock....no one has heard of trannies growing old.....because the shit was only invented fifteen years ago....you dumb fukc!! Prior to fifteen years ago....no one was getting their tits cut off thinking it'd make them a guy.

Screenshot_20230429-042630_Chrome.jpg

These are the people running the state....the fukcer on the right couldn't run a hot dog stand for an hour.....yet he's helping to run the state and decide our future.

Screenshot_20230429-042648_Chrome.jpg

Look at these total fukcstick dyke losers!! Notice how the bitch on the left walks around with a dildo in her pants so she can feel like a "man," during those twelve steps she takes a day.

Did anyone notice how the article never mentioned anything about what they do for a living?

The omission wasn't an accident.....they moved here and now live in Duluth in an apartment the state is paying for. Two adults who moved here without work, no desire to find work.....that's the type of people MN attracts....the only people MN attracts.....welfare sucking totally worthless, zero contribution to society pieces of shit. These people will never even be a part of society, let alone contributing members. They'll never leave their apartment.

Yet they're getting free Healthcare got elective surgeries.....despite being unhealthy as fukc....instead of the free Healthcare focusing on telling them to lose a hundred pounds....they have a whole team of doctors WE'RE FLIPPING THE BILL FOR so they can live out their worthless existence in tranny la-la-land.

The lack of accessible care and social support in Wyoming forced him into the closet, and deeply hurt his mental health. But that changed, he said, when he got to Minnesota and was able to receive hormone treatments within two months and top surgery, or male chest reconstruction, within six months.

“I had a full care team at my disposal,” Samuelson recalled.

Remember that shit the next time the DNR is raising license fees......it's over sixty bucks to have a tent only site at a State Park now for two nights......sixty bucks to pitch a tent on public land we own for two nights....public land that was bought and paid for a long time ago, but we got to pay it, and legally can't even drink a beer while camping for the weekend......while paying "user fees" to do our part to "help fund MN."

Yet two dyles get to move here free, live in an apartment free, free food, utilities, etc.,....

......AND they get a whole team of medical support....FOR FUKCING FREE....despite having never given a dime to the state of MN....EVER!

Yet we're supposed to keep paying more and more for less and less?

**** 'Em

I'm done buying licenses....why in the fukc would I ever voluntarily give this fukced up state any of my money?
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon May 01, 2023 11:12 am

I really try hard not to be the old white guy but man, things sure seem messed up. As with every society in history, I think the USA will someday collapse......thing is I have no clue if it's one year or 10,000 which is really weird.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon May 01, 2023 11:44 pm

I realize I'm there already unfortunately.

Except old dudes typically can't get enough news and I don't look at it at all.

But...I dunno I'm not "racist". But I live in Albertville and the landscape has changed drastically since covid. This is still an "affordable" area and we have a lot of minorities moving in the last 2 years

Dog and I were leaving for our run this afternoon while the gf was gonna shower home alone door unlocked... typically we leave the door unlocked.

I went back and locked it. After seeing a black man rolling down the street towards our house.

It wasn't just him...it's been the overall increase in sirens heard in the city last 2 years. It was seeing a sheriff at a house last week with on our run with a bunch of white trash standing out in the driveway

It's all the houses with 6+ vehicles parked in the driveway. Meaning it takes multiple families to buy a home. Desperate people do desperate things

I don't like feeling this way but it's getting kinda crazy everywhere

Gotta get further out and I'm afraid my 45 acres 20 min further out ain't enough....

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”