maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: How Can This Shit Be Real?

Mon May 01, 2023 11:59 pm

I've been a JD drinker for like 18 years and I recently found out they had like a drag show sponsored by JD.

I've been to the distillery 2 times...in love with the story. The history. And assume a lot of the drinkers of the product are similar to me and my beliefs etc...just similar people.

And their marketing dept does a special on drag? What percentage of JD drinkers are fugging drag queens?

I just don't fugging get it. Who's bright idea was this? Do you associate JD with like a manly man drinking whiskey or a drag queen?

Who in their right figging mind would authorize a marketing campaign for JD to be directed at fugging drag queens? It makes my fugging head explode.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Tue May 02, 2023 3:16 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Yah I’m not sure DNR employees even have a choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I thought so maybe at first but there were four people attached on her response. The two dnr men had no pronouns only the two women dnr did. Go figure women they are so woke they think. LOL!

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 07, 2023 6:33 am

Marketing teams are typically split into two goals: retention and acquisition.

For MOST established brands, a 1% gain in market share is a big win.

JD, Bud LIght, etc.- they already know everything about the people that buy their products currently, but their growth plan can't be hoping existing drinkers just drink more and marketing laws keep pinching the availability to sell younger, and if bars that have drag queens are showing the largest growth in domestic distribution points there is an executive, likely at Brown-Forman (the group that owns the JD brand), making certain their entire suite of products is gaining retail distribution... and that means co-marketing dollars.

If they can identify a demographic they will exploit it.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 07, 2023 10:11 am

lanyard wrote:Marketing teams are typically split into two goals: retention and acquisition.

For MOST established brands, a 1% gain in market share is a big win.

JD, Bud LIght, etc.- they already know everything about the people that buy their products currently, but their growth plan can't be hoping existing drinkers just drink more and marketing laws keep pinching the availability to sell younger, and if bars that have drag queens are showing the largest growth in domestic distribution points there is an executive, likely at Brown-Forman (the group that owns the JD brand), making certain their entire suite of products is gaining retail distribution... and that means co-marketing dollars.

If they can identify a demographic they will exploit it.

Damn that’s some smart shit. Good post.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 07, 2023 9:46 pm

Great points...I guess I just can't believe the tranny crowd represents a bigger possible clientele then what they could lose. But here I am still drinking JD tonight so wtf do I know

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Tue May 09, 2023 8:45 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Great points...I guess I just can't believe the tranny crowd represents a bigger possible clientele then what they could lose. But here I am still drinking JD tonight so wtf do I know

That's their bet, particularly if the Tranny crowd is not-drinking whiskey. It's a return on marketing $. JD has spend that is focused on known market share. Campaigns will target things like: drinks whiskey, not brand committed; brand committed but not exclusive; brand exclusive..... simpler terms: have a special and sell more to Lanyard that day; target DrunkDynasty in the aisle to convert him; **** MLDS, he aint switching.

So, Tranny crowd, not traditionally marketed to, population likely has a higher % of binge drinking to go along with the "WTF am I?", expressed history of seeking external senses of identity (brand), judging by the news Trannys are the fastest growing population in America now that the great Lesbian Expression has peaked.

I had my own food manufacturing company for awhile. I can tell you, I didn't give a phuck who bought my sh!t, just buy more.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue May 09, 2023 10:25 pm

No one drinks more or does more drugs than trannies.....how else do you get fukced up enough to cut your dick off?

The LGBTQIA+DF community as a whole is nothing but a bunch of degenerates. GRID/AIDS, monkey pox.....that shit is the result of some really fukced up people, really not giving a fukc, drinking and drugging a ton, and then fukcing a dozen dudes nightly in bath houses or sex clubs. For real....look it up.....all the major cities were forced to close their gay bath houses and sex night clubs when GRID hit and went through that community like wild fire. Why the hell we allowed it in the first place....since there aren't any heterosexual clubs where people go to orgy.....I'll never understand.

I have no problem with gays....I have a problem with this whole socializing society into accepting this view of them that they're wholesome. They're not. I'm no choir boy myself.....that's why I don't try to cram some image down everyone's throat that I am.

It's like I told this one old liberal bitch who got all butt-hurt when I informed her that Standing Rock is a shithole and none of the Indians on that rez give a fukc about the environment. I've partied at Standing Rock...trust me....I know. I told her,

"The image of them as noble savages in your head, while being unable to accept their right to live their lives not caring about anything that you care about.....makes you far more racist than I am.....if racism is a thing."

Same thing with the LGBTQIA+DF community....I accept their rights to be degenerates, but I'm not going to pretend like they're good people who are good for society at large.

LGBTQIA+DF = Cultural Genocide from within.

Over 20% of the youngest generation in our country identity as LGBTQIA+DF. That number is growing....rapidly. from 2020 to 2022 the number of trannies increased by 2%.....in two years, 1 out of 50 people in our country chose to identity as trans.

The numbers are alarming. This isn't about society accepting gays....it's a subversive attack on our country by turning us into phags. There's no way there was this many homos before that just didn't want to come out.....the younger generations have been corrupted by deliberate Indoctrination attempts, and it's only going to get worse.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Wed May 10, 2023 3:55 am

....and it all happened with the start of White Claw. Coincidence?

It's the battle to be the whiniest b!tch. What's gotten so phucked up is how much that battle is publicized and rewarded.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Wed May 10, 2023 6:58 am

Marketing to dudes pretending to be chicks that have dicks didn’t work out too well for Budweiser. Turns out trying to market to >1% market share to turn off a large majority of your base wasn’t a good idea. Sales took a significant drop, marketing people fired etc.

Most are okay to live and let live but are getting tired of the alphabet mafia being shoved in their face constantly. It’s really amazing what our liberal media will do once they all jump on the band wagon.

Tampax also sponsored that Dylan dude. Seriously wtf is he going to do with a tampon, shove it up his bunger when he gets the chits? The wokeness is out of control.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed May 10, 2023 1:21 pm

I love White Claws and idgaf who thinks it’s gay. Actually I’ll fu*k u in the ass if you think it makes me gay.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”