Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Swan Fight

Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:12 am

Today....I punched a swan. It was every bit as cool as it sounds.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: Swan Fight

Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:02 pm

Did it swing back?

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:46 pm

Lol swan vs musk over under?

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:24 am

There's been 4-5 pairs of geese and maybe 20 goslings using the front yard. I heard all hell break loose, ran outside, and the swan was going through the ferns and high grass by the sleeper cabin stomping and attacking as many goslings as he could. The adults were trying to fight him off, the goslings were peeping....frantically running everywhere, it was loud and awful.

I yelled and chased the swan to the lake....fukcing retarded thing was only maybe ten feet away when he finally stopped stomping, pecking, hissing, and trying to kill the gosling he was on....he made it to the water and then put a wing out pretending as if he was hurt. Fukcing degenerate piece of shit. I had to chuck rocks at him to get him to finally take off to the other side of the lake. I go back in the cabin and am like, "WTF," sit on the couch and try to relax so the geese can round up their scattered young (they'll get startled if they see me through the windows moving around).

Not even five minutes later the swan is back and the same shit is going down only he's just across the property line on the neighbor's property right next to the water. I run up to him as he's killing another gosling....just furiously got his neck s-curved down going at, wings flapping, legs and feet stomping it.....the shoreline grass is taller her but I'll admit it was actually scary approaching the thing and being right next to it.

The size disparity between a male swan and even a large Canada is a lot bigger on land....they don't seem that much bigger than a goose on water but on the land the thing might as well been.Godzilla to them.

I yelled,"SWAN!" and the fukcer stopped and put his head all the way up and alert, turned to look at me back and forth, and I wasn't sure what it was going to do.....thought he might attack me since the fukcer seemed possessed. I'm 6' 1" and it's head was just a hair below the top of my shoulders....perfect punching height....so I drilled the fukcer as hard as I could, and connected perfectly. It didn't feel great but that's because there's not a lot of weight to a swan's head versus a man's....great contact just not enough mass to feel like you leveled something with even a good punch.

I thought I killed it at first because it flipped out like a bird does after ringing it's neck....made this hideous sound....sounded like an angry donkey....was flopping around in the grass in a circular path until it reached the water, then did the 'head straight in front of it's body pulling it up and down, spending more time underwater than above it, as it beat it's wings' thing waterfowl co like when Arkansasin' a lively cripple.....I thought I killed it.

After a minute or so of that the swan abruptly lifts it's head all the way up, takes a second to look around, then starts flapping and running across the water until it barely gains flight and travels across the lake and to the back bay where I couldn't see it.....never gained more altitude than a foot above the water surface. He's back with his bitch and four young and they haven't left that back bay.

I'm telling you....the increase of swans in MN has lead to a significant decline of waterfowl in my area. I've never seen a goose do that ahit to a duck. Swans will drive out all other waterfowl on the body of water they're on.

We need to start killing them... they're evil. They're also not really swans....they're a fugged up man-made population that was incubated in captivity and put on ponds. The DNR only stopped feeding them corn off the river in Monticello five years ago. The fukcers are too dumb to migrate.

Seriously....kill 'em. There's nothing good about Trumpeters. They're a loud, obnoxious , annoying and ugly bird that is a violent killing machine of all other waterfowl species.

It's amazing how fast the geese realized I was there on their behalf to protect them. They weren't scared when I was yelling and chucking rocks at the swan the first time. They calmly stayed where they were and waited for me to chase it off. Kind of cool....and there goes any early season goose hunting plans I was going to make. Now I've bonded with them and have a vested interest in seeing them live. I can handle other animals killing each other if it's for food or they're actually a threat to one another, but none of that applied. It's not a big lake but it's plenty big for the geese and swans....it's not like there is going to be any shortage of food for the swans if the geese don't leave. I really do now just fukcing hate swans. It was the shittiest, most cruel, evil, and totally pathetic behavior I've seen from any non-human animal.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:48 am

I’ve heard plenty of people say that swans must run off ducks and geese but I’ve never heard anyone say they’ve seen a confrontation. I’ve seen them all share a pond.

It’s ridiculous though, the swan population doubles every 5 years according to DNR. I wonder how fast the duck population would grow if they weren’t hunted. Oops, I forgot, hunting doesn’t affect duck populations.

Cats are worse than swans, why do you love them so much?

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:56 am

Fish Felon wrote:There's been 4-5 pairs of geese and maybe 20 goslings using the front yard. I heard all hell break loose, ran outside, and the swan was going through the ferns and high grass by the sleeper cabin stomping and attacking as many goslings as he could. The adults were trying to fight him off, the goslings were peeping....frantically running everywhere, it was loud and awful.

I yelled and chased the swan to the lake....fukcing retarded thing was only maybe ten feet away when he finally stopped stomping, pecking, hissing, and trying to kill the gosling he was on....he made it to the water and then put a wing out pretending as if he was hurt. Fukcing degenerate piece of shit. I had to chuck rocks at him to get him to finally take off to the other side of the lake. I go back in the cabin and am like, "WTF," sit on the couch and try to relax so the geese can round up their scattered young (they'll get startled if they see me through the windows moving around).

Not even five minutes later the swan is back and the same shit is going down only he's just across the property line on the neighbor's property right next to the water. I run up to him as he's killing another gosling....just furiously got his neck s-curved down going at, wings flapping, legs and feet stomping it.....the shoreline grass is taller her but I'll admit it was actually scary approaching the thing and being right next to it.

The size disparity between a male swan and even a large Canada is a lot bigger on land....they don't seem that much bigger than a goose on water but on the land the thing might as well been.Godzilla to them.

I yelled,"SWAN!" and the fukcer stopped and put his head all the way up and alert, turned to look at me back and forth, and I wasn't sure what it was going to do.....thought he might attack me since the fukcer seemed possessed. I'm 6' 1" and it's head was just a hair below the top of my shoulders....perfect punching height....so I drilled the fukcer as hard as I could, and connected perfectly. It didn't feel great but that's because there's not a lot of weight to a swan's head versus a man's....great contact just not enough mass to feel like you leveled something with even a good punch.

I thought I killed it at first because it flipped out like a bird does after ringing it's neck....made this hideous sound....sounded like an angry donkey....was flopping around in the grass in a circular path until it reached the water, then did the 'head straight in front of it's body pulling it up and down, spending more time underwater than above it, as it beat it's wings' thing waterfowl co like when Arkansasin' a lively cripple.....I thought I killed it.

After a minute or so of that the swan abruptly lifts it's head all the way up, takes a second to look around, then starts flapping and running across the water until it barely gains flight and travels across the lake and to the back bay where I couldn't see it.....never gained more altitude than a foot above the water surface. He's back with his bitch and four young and they haven't left that back bay.

I'm telling you....the increase of swans in MN has lead to a significant decline of waterfowl in my area. I've never seen a goose do that ahit to a duck. Swans will drive out all other waterfowl on the body of water they're on.

We need to start killing them... they're evil. They're also not really swans....they're a fugged up man-made population that was incubated in captivity and put on ponds. The DNR only stopped feeding them corn off the river in Monticello five years ago. The fukcers are too dumb to migrate.

Seriously....kill 'em. There's nothing good about Trumpeters. They're a loud, obnoxious , annoying and ugly bird that is a violent killing machine of all other waterfowl species.

It's amazing how fast the geese realized I was there on their behalf to protect them. They weren't scared when I was yelling and chucking rocks at the swan the first time. They calmly stayed where they were and waited for me to chase it off. Kind of cool....and there goes any early season goose hunting plans I was going to make. Now I've bonded with them and have a vested interest in seeing them live. I can handle other animals killing each other if it's for food or they're actually a threat to one another, but none of that applied. It's not a big lake but it's plenty big for the geese and swans....it's not like there is going to be any shortage of food for the swans if the geese don't leave. I really do now just fukcing hate swans. It was the shittiest, most cruel, evil, and totally pathetic behavior I've seen from any non-human animal.

Imma be real with u bro, you defended needlessly poaching deer out of boredom, but now u crying over nature? I get tho, and I would have intervened too most likely.

Also, the DNR wasn’t feeding the swans, it was the Swan Lady (RIP). Her husband, who is a well known hunter/trapper, did it for a little while after she passed.

The DNR actually made her stop feeding in the middle of winter one year past the time swans would migrate and they all started starving. Eventually the swans started dry feeding, but it was a blunder for the DNR think they would just up and migrate in the middle of winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:06 am

Quack wrote:Cats are worse than swans, why do you love them so much?

Because they're awesome.

I currently don't have any cats.....and I don't want to talk about it.

Last year I saw a swan nearly drown a goose across the lake.....swan flew up on the flying goose and was able to get on top of it's back and drop the fight to the water....where it was all over the goose. Every time the goose surfaced from a dive the swan was right on it to prevent it from coming up or dunking it immediately after it surfaced. The goose did end up getting away.

I just realized that I would've gotten some hits if I'd recorded the encounter. If I only had recorded it people would hate swans as much as I do. It was fukcing crazy.....blood curdling....a scene out of a horror movie.

I can handle animals killing each other when it's for food, or even if they're squaring off for turf. A wolf killing a coyote isn't something that bugs me.....but shit like crows slowly pecking through the skulls of baby cotton tails to kill eat them....or this........this was brutal. A large male swan stomping little goslings = awful.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:53 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Imma be real with u bro, you defended needlessly poaching deer out of boredom, but now u crying over nature? I get tho, and I would have intervened too most likely.

You seem to often miss the points that I'm arguing, or twist them to juxtapose your own in order to make your points easier to argue.

First off, when it comes to 'crying over nature' your point is pretty moot since the act of poaching a deer is the same as killing a deer legally.......the deer doesn't give a shit if the human with a gun shooting it has a license or not or is hunting during an open season.

So I'm not sure why you think that defending needlessly poaching is at contradiction to having a varying amount of compassion and empathy for animals ("crying over nature").

Second, I never defended recklessly poaching. I defended landowners to exercise property rights without having a tyrannical government interfere.....I advocated for American Freedom and against too much government.....and a ridiculous amount of wasteful government spending on unnecessary oversight.

I condone paying the least amount of money to the government as possible. Licenses are a voluntary payment to the government. The government has tricked you into believing that people shooting deer are somehow stealing from you for not giving the government money. They've tricked you into believing a landowner shooting a deer on their property is poaching.

The state owns the deer....who gave them their permission to let their animals free range on their private property? If instead of a deer the animal was a cow, and if instead of the state it was a neighboring rancher.....people would be fukcing pissed....yet for some reason the state gets away with it. You need to realize that property owners value the same wildlife you do to varying degrees. Some view it the same as garbage....as in the state is littering by having their trash on their land without permission.

To that degree, a landowner getting shit off their land is them exercising their rights.

Surveillance by a state wildlife department that literally consists to the degree of what the CIA used to monitor Pablo Escobar is beyond retardedly absurd. Anyone who feels like the state routinely flying a plane to investigate a single family on a single small parcel of land is what we should be paying for the government to do isn't a true American. Our founding fathers would be appalled by such a blatant over reach by government into the lives of otherwise law-abiding citizens.

Fish & Game laws should not be criminal. They should be a separate category. No one should ever do time for them since they literally harm no one, and no one should have to show up to the same courtroom and possibly have their case heard after a pedophile's and before a rapist's, murderer's, gang-banger, white collar fraud, domestic abuser, etc. It's ludicrous that someone out in a boat on the middle of a lake who puts out a second line is violating a law that is the same level as if they assaulted someone.

I'm going to to be real bro.....the state got you with their bullshit....you drank their kool-aid and are one of their sheep. The only reason why you feel the way you do is because the state has an old marketing plan now since long-embedded into the mind's of sportsmen..... they've sold the notion that someone who doesn't voluntarily pay them is stealing from you. Because guess what....everything else is the same as what you're doing. When you break it down in it's simplest form it's you killing a deer and them killing a deer. The act is the same whether or not any other guy voluntarily paid a tax to the state before doing it isn't your concern. I'm betting you don't get so worked up over someone who is behind on their taxes.....or worry about people getting away with speeding without being cited. It's just a fukcing deer bro.....fukc the state for their bullshit and having their hands out demanding money for something they claim is theirs but isn't. The game is supposed to be owned by the people. I'm all for smaller government and cutting out the middleman. God created the animals for us.....if you want to let some lazy government working fukc extort you.....be my guest. Just don't worry about what anyone else does because it doesn't effect you. Not everyone is a sheep. Fukc the state, especially in this state.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:21 pm

P.S. there is nothing "natural" about Minnesota's population of Trumpeter swans. It's a fake, grossly mismanaged, abortion of a wildlife species within our borders. They weren't here and they shouldn't be here. Restitution on them is only a grand FYI....so if you could swing having ten Benjamin's in your pocket while duck hunting....that's the legal cost of shooting a trumpeter.....if it the extremely rare chance they'd ever catch you.

So seeing a Trumpeter violently killing as many goslings as possible wasn't me witnessing nature. It was me witnessing yet another retarded idea by the DNR. It's funny how all their non-game dipshit ideas are a "success." Most likely one of the many pieces of evidence for how this state is cursed.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:44 pm

Great story felon.

Fish Felon wrote:It's a fake, grossly mismanaged, abortion of a wildlife species within our borders. They weren't here and they shouldn't be here. shit ideas are a "success." .

Couldn’t you say the same thing about the Canada geese you were protecting?

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”